PDA

View Full Version : Karma,,gotta Love it :) ..

atc007
08-13-2014, 10:19 AM
And on that note.. I have found the scumbag that stole my 200X in Arizona :)

http://scranton.craigslist.org/snw/4616638201.html

oldtime3wheeler
08-13-2014, 10:49 AM
Ad has already been deleted. Someone stole one of your bikes Bill?

Mr. Clean
08-13-2014, 12:02 PM
Dammit atc007, why did you not save the pics and have 3ww host them? Mrs. Clean has been in contact with our local police department and I have been keeping an eye out on our Craigslist and have yet to see anything and now that ad has been deleted!

jb2wheels
08-13-2014, 02:50 PM
I think this is excellent news - or will be!

atc007
08-13-2014, 03:26 PM
Dammit atc007, why did you not save the pics and have 3ww host them? Mrs. Clean has been in contact with our local police department and I have been keeping an eye out on our Craigslist and have yet to see anything and now that ad has been deleted!

We found him. Names Will Weaver. Parents are blind to his problems,druggy I guess. No sign of my bike. But things are coming along. Everything happens for a reason. And that's why I'm here and not out there.. It's better this way. My bike is most likely gone,but trying to avoid letting him to continue to screw others. The bikes pics are here in 3ww. :) I forget the thread,but they aren't hard to find. My Bud at the State Police has them lol,,that's good enough for me.

Edit,,Why does every thread I make have to be so messed up lol! This original post was someone I don't know that ended up driving 6 hours yesterday to buy a gorgeous TRX 70. The ad was put up by a druggy,selling his Nieces TRX, AT his Brothers home. LONG story short. This guy accidentally FOUND the bike,and his brother,,randomly stopping for directions! It was quite a shock to find out his Daughters quad was for sale,and made a lot more sense why his stuff had been magically been disappearing. So, this guy posted the scumbags ID and story. It was pulled down unfortunately. Had nothing to do with me..

Mr. Clean
08-13-2014, 04:05 PM
atc007, not trying to mess up the thread. Read your post, it reads like you found the 200x or the guy....which you did.....I thought after reading it was an ad showing the 200x and after reading your reply I understand what you were saying!

I 100% agree with stopping this scum bag from future scams. You have to remember this guy was at MY house and knows what is in MY garage so I have a vested interest in seeing this loser dealt with accordingly.

We provided the fake bill of lading to the law and if there is anything else you need me or Tanya do not hesitate to ask.

atc007
08-13-2014, 05:13 PM
Appreciate it sir.. As with any investigation.. Their 1st suspect was you guys.. Been there done that myself when mine were stolen here many years ago. I told them you guys were clean,,,haha,,I made a funny :) and absolutely NOT involved.. They established that :) Your guys { Surprise AZ.PD} out there,as of late June,,had still not done a single THING as far as boots on the ground.. Or,maybe I should say as far as reporting BACK to my SPD. Long story short,,months of emails,,then a phone call to the sergeant,,,we took it on ourselves to at least track the kid down. . My buddy "heard " about it,and has made it his pet project to put ol Will in a world of hurt. We have at least 2 others through Uship that he has ripped off.But the biggest stumbling block has been Mom and Dad,,their little Willies an angel:)) He is gonna do time,I'm just waiting for a 1 on 1 with him to try and find ANY part of that poor 200X...:( Out of all the bikes I've brought in around the world,this one wasn't very pleasant!

And sorry about the confusion,,I realized what a cluster it looked like after people started responding..I've been gonna email you guys,but need a little more time working on ol Will :)

Lord Letto 20
08-13-2014, 05:51 PM
"Kill Will: Volume 1", I'm sure it'll be a big hit, lol. I hope it works out for you in the end.

atc007
08-13-2014, 06:18 PM
"Kill Will: Volume 1", I'm sure it'll be a big hit, lol. I hope it works out for you in the end.

Nope,,that's why I am out here,and he is out there:). I just want justice and hopefully for him to hopefully turn his life around and work instead of steal.

joesouth
08-13-2014, 07:02 PM
Good luck to you guys!

tripledog
08-13-2014, 11:53 PM

The title would be "Bill Kill Will", and I think Dr. Seuss already has dibs on that one.