PDA

View Full Version : "84 Honda ATC 200 Semi Auto"-$200

Lord Letto 20
08-13-2014, 05:42 PM
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-atv/cambridge/84-honda-atc-200-semi-auto/1011089056?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Wanting to get rid of this bike. Currently does not run. Ran a few months ago perfectly not sure what happened bogged out and did not want to start since. Cleaned carb every few months always put 4 stroke Ams Oil every 30 operating days. Never smoked. Always shifted nice never over revved or slipped gears.

I have pieces of the pull starter the guy I got it from originally broke it and have just started the bike by wrapping a flat strap around the fly wheel and started it that way never had issues doing that. The exhaust muffler is gone just rigged the baffle on to make it a bit quieter dident affect power or performance broke long before the bike crapped out. Also the front brake only works. No rear.

I know the fuel tank has rust in it. If you buy a tank cleaner should solve that issue pretty easily.

Could be a great parts bike. I do have a spare frame and bucket of misc parts as well. I'm not looking to part it out just want to sell it all.
seams like it would make a nice parts bike for someone, or maybe a easy fix to make it a beater for someone?