PDA

View Full Version : Clutch cover Triz

smrover1
08-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Finally wrenchin on Triz what a mess this thing is Is there anyone making clutch cover for these? I pulled up an old thread about Sprock racing making one with quick change These still available? What other options are out there? I also see why they are selling water pump impeller mine is just spinning on shaft who is making the billet ones?

YTZ drew
08-16-2014, 08:36 PM
The last time I checked, you can still buy the OEM clutch cover new from Yamaha, about $250. Do a search on the water pump impeller, I think I read somewhere that the Banshee impeller fits.

smrover1
08-18-2014, 07:42 PM
It looks like oem clutch cover is unavailable I just pulled clutch basket out and shot also Is there a guide on here for aftermarket parts for these triz

YTZ drew
08-18-2014, 10:24 PM
yup, search "tri-Z parts interchange" or something similar, there are threads about it. Yamaha is the biggest "parts-bin" manufacturer out there, many parts stay the same for decades, and keep turning up on other models.

Tri-Zecha
08-21-2014, 01:16 PM
Give Gregor a call at Off-Road Innovation in NY a call. You have to order over the phone, so you might as well call him first. 845-915-6851. He's got cool heads, v-force intakes, clutch baskets, etc...

DohcBikes
08-21-2014, 01:49 PM
Dont know who makes them but Mrs. Mosh on here was selling some billet impellers a while back, not sure if she has any left.

smrover1
08-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Tri-Zecha thanks for the info on offroad- inovation I actually talked to him yesterday and will be ordering parts from him. No luck on the clutch cover though. The old thread I pulled up about the super cool aftermarket sprock clutch basket and cover never made it into production. I cant find a part number that will refrence over to another number from yamaha for these two items I guess the only option is ebay all i am seeing is worn out stuff on there