PDA

View Full Version : How to link photos from EBAY or Craigslist

Mr. Clean
08-18-2014, 12:44 PM
Got a "respectful" request from atc007 to share how I get 3wheelerworld to host pics for EBAY auctions and Craigslist.

This assumes you have a thread started on 3wheelerworld or replying to an existing thread with the "advanced reply" not the "quick reply". If I can figure out how to post screenshots I will edit the thread.

1. On the EBAY or craigslist ad "right click" on the image (the big pic) and you should see the option to "Save Image As".

2. Click on "Save Image As", I like to save the image on the desktop, could also be saved anywhere on your hard drive.

3. In the "advanced reply" at the bottom of the page is a box labeled "Manage Attachments", click on this box and a pop up box will appear.

4. At the top of the Manage Attachments pop up there is a box labeled "Add Files" with a green + button.

5. When you click on the "Add Files" another pop up box will show up and at the bottom of this box is a box labeled "Select Files".

6. After you click on "Select Files" it will bring up a pop up box of your computer desktop and hard drive that will allow you to find the image you saved in step 1.

7. Find the file, I like to use the desktop as the source. Just make sure you remember where you saved your image and select or "click" on the image.

8. Once you have the image selected, click on the "Open" box.

9. Once you click "Open" it will populate the box from Step 5 and it now has an option to "Upload files", click on this button.

10. This populates the "Manage Attachments" with the image and is now being hosted by 3wheelerworld and will show up in the thread.

atc007
08-18-2014, 12:49 PM
Great work. It was a "respectful" request. Hope it wasn't taken any other way :) Now we know!

Mr. Clean
08-19-2014, 01:55 PM
I PM'd the site owner and was informed that the members have 20-25 GB of storage for pics. This will allow all the members to have 3ww host vast amounts of pictures.

Great work. It was a "respectful" request. Hope it wasn't taken any other way :) Now we know!

Never had any thing but respectful interactions with you, Thanks!