PDA

View Full Version : If its not one thing its another

slashfan7964
08-20-2014, 01:19 AM
Just my luck.

As if my household wasn't in bad enough shape as it is (money problems, severe medical issues etc), one more thing had to be tacked onto the list. Normally I wouldn't bother posting this here, but this is SERIOUSLY bothering me.

Met this girl about 7 years ago. Had a huge crush on her for years, never went anywhere. I was too scared to make a move, have my heart broke blah blah blah. Well a few months back we finally started "talking". Ya know, real stuff. Mind you I have has incredibly strong feelings for her for years now, enough that its ruined new relationships and friendships. I know.

Well things were going great, she'd stop be and see me every so often.

With everything on my mind lately, my mom, money probs, driving etc, I figured if go up to this pond out in front of my house. Conveniently, this girl lives up the street from me.

So I get there. Took a walk to the pond out back as I had noticed there was people there. Figured she'd taken her siblings fishing like they usually do.

Oh they were there all right.

SO WAS HER GOD DAMN BOYFRIEND!!!!

She saw me and her jaw dropped, face turned 5 shades of red and she high tailed it out of there almost in a run as fast as she could. Like I literally couldn't even talk to her.

I'm crushed. I've been crying since 7 last night and its 1:15am now. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm the kind of guy who never gets upset like this; people pass away and its not to this magnitude, as bad as that sounds its just how I am. I was raised to be a hardass when I shouldn't e.

To put into perspective how much I really care for her; had it worked I would have put a ring on her finger. In fact I planned on it; wanted a family and everything. Didn't and don't want this with anyone else; it was her or it wasn't happening.

What pisses me off more is that she lead me on for a very very long time only for it to bite me in the ass. It wouldn't have been so bad if she said "hey look, its not going to work but I still want to be friends". But no, I had to walk up on them.

Not sure what I'm going to do now, but things were really looking up in my life for a while; I lost weight, quit smoking, quit drinking, took more care in being reckless to prevent injury, quit doing a lot of things I shouldn't have been.

Anyways, needed to get that off my chest. After all these years just to have it thrown in my face...hurts. Really does.

atc007
08-20-2014, 08:26 AM
I know these are just words. But, there are PLENTY of fish in the sea bud. I know,I know,,she was the one lol,,,and MAYBE ,,she is. Obviously,,she does have feelings for you, Or she would have laughed it off. Not hightailed it out of there. While I'm not saying we should all strive for ,,how do I put this,,,very promiscous girls :).. The more jerks and heartache they've encountered,makes them a lot more grateful to have a good guy in the end. 1 BF for her is not the end of the world. This too will probably pass,especially after what he saw the other night. Tell her exactly how you feel. Both of your windsprints out of there pretty much opened up the lines of communication. Tell her. Leave it all on the table,and move on. Maybe with her,maybe without her. You're doing everything right by dropping all the stupid habits you've listed. Keep up the good work, hold your head up high and be proud,keep doing the right things,and it will all pay off. It takes time. No instant gratifications,,it all takes time.

DohcBikes
08-20-2014, 09:41 AM
Why didn't you text me bro!?

Man I was with the love of my life for more than 8 years and she left me. I literally thought I was dying. Then I went to college. So should you.....

Do the good things you are doing, for YOURSELF Angelo. This chic don't want you, fine. I know it hurts like hell, but you gotta move on NOW. You have convinced yourself she's the one, but she isn't.

Along with Bill's advice that there are plenty chics out there, think about this too... you are YOUNG. There is no need to rush, trust me.

I always think about this. So you think you've found that one in a million girl,,, right there in your own neighborhood huh? Well I tell you what, the odds are stacked against everybody on that one bud.

Positive thoughts, positive outcome. I know you are going through hard times, legit. But a negative thought pattern will not help!!..

Don't get me wrong, I feel for you bro. Hit me up ANYTIME.

slashfan7964
08-20-2014, 11:49 AM
What really angers me is that she was opening up for me. I know for a fact she was interested in me, had feelings and all that. She told me some dark stuff, and I put my full trust into her. I took things slow with her, to try and get her to come to me. She was very afraid to jump into anything; she was in an extremely abusive relationship for 3 years before this. She didn't know how to react to someone being nice to her.

What confuses me is how this guy comes into the picture. It has to be within the lsat week or so.

I'm just really hurt. DOHC I didn't even think to text you or anyone last night man...I stomred home, threw my hat, kicked my boots off and went to my room. I hit my bed and I lost it. I was yelling every cuss word at her I could think of on that long walk home. Longest walk of my life. She knew I was pissed and I'm so ticked off I don't even want to look at her let alone speak to her.

I'm sorry I'm laying this all out on you guys...just need to vent before I do something stupid. I can't believe after everything that she would do this to me. She couldn't get out of there fast enough. She saw me come down this ATV trail, turned around and immediatley picked her bro up, gathereed everyone and BOOKED it out of there. I followed for a bit, tried to make conversation; couldn't figure out why there was a guy there and then it hit me...and then she confirmed it with a couple actions and I was like AWE HELL NAW.

oldskool83
08-20-2014, 12:07 PM
Sounds like s chick I knew. We were late 20s and doing things together riding and suck food normal stuff, some kissing more then friends not g/f b/f crap. One day I got a text saying she was going to date some other guy and couldn't go on our date...didn't sit well but then was pissed I ignored her and she started showing up like 2 months later, this went on an off for like 2 or 3 years I finally changed my number and permanently ignored her...

but what I did do was tell her in person one day after she dumped the guy she wanted to date that I liked her would like to be her b/f so she can either decide to date me and be a g/f or go fly a kite...

Do not waste a bunch of time on a chick that does not want to waste a bunch of time on you.

And the older they get the stupider they get also, keep that in the back of you mind. After 30 they are set in their ways and have no clue what they want because they didn't find it in their 20's

Good luck and stop being so nice to them, you can be there but they kinda need to come to you.

briano
08-20-2014, 12:31 PM
She sounds like a beotch, run away quick. Could be worse, my buddy's wife of 6 years left him, she told him that she fell in love with his car when they were dating and never really had feelings for him. His fancy car and good job sure landed him a doozie.

86T3
08-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Keep your chin up bud. Sounds like you tried to improve yourself for her by quitting some vices, my only advice is to not go back to drinking and smoking. Bad habits you pick up at a young age are very hard to quit when you get older. Keep improving yourself and the woman situation will get easier.

slashfan7964
08-20-2014, 02:23 PM
Thanks guys, really means a lot.

It's given me strength to do something I've really wanted to do....go to tech school. I called the rep and we'll be scheduling a meeting for financial aid and various other things soon. Aiming to start classes in January.

I'm going to miss her a lot though. It's going to take time to recover. That image is burned into my eyes.

DohcBikes
08-20-2014, 02:34 PM
There ya go slashfan7964, GYSOT!!! Just like i told ya, school was the best thing I ever did for myself.

Now that's a way buddy, to turn those negative thoughts to positive!! If you get the bad feelings, just text me. Now you have meetings to look forward to, several small races to run before you get all signed up and set up. All you gotta do is follow your Representatives advice and instructions, it is their job to get your ass in that seat at their school.

So,,, UNOH then!? Auto tech? Diesel Tech? What!?

slashfan7964
08-20-2014, 02:37 PM
Yes UNOH. Aiming for their high performance division. That's what I do now as it is. I took 2 years of auto tech back in a trade school here at home. I might do a combination. Not entirely sure yet. Never cared for anything diesel though. Probably an idiot for not taking it as that's where the money is, but I'm doing this for myself.

atc007
08-20-2014, 02:41 PM
If you are happy in what you are doing,you will never have to WORK. It is so true. Great job champ. Must have missed your email...;)

slashfan7964
08-20-2014, 02:44 PM
That's why I picked the field I'm in. I've been told for my age I'm one hell of a mechanic but being depressed I tend not to believe what people tell me. Same with playing my guitar. I'm an absolute shredder but I think I'm terrible.

And yeah, I shot you one earlier this morning. Wasn't sure if you got it yet.

DohcBikes
08-20-2014, 03:17 PM
If you are happy in what you are doing,you will never have to WORK. It is so true. Great job champ. Must have missed your email...;)LOL see slash, told ya he was serious!!!:p An email from from Bill always brightens my day, he just seems to have a way.... Thanks for stepping up for the community Bill, as usual. Hey, I'll email ya this week too ;)

Slash, one thing I do want to mention is that while waiting for the rep to advise you of your next step, don't despair. Some of the rougher times were just a couple days without hearing from my rep Larry. When he first talked to me, he asked if I had any concerns. I told him that my main worry was that I'd call and talk to him and still not end up in school, as I had done before because I didn't follow up. I was nearly crying when I told him this, so he knew I was serious in my concern. He said 'If you listen to me, and do the steps as I advise them, I PROMISE you that you will be in your seat by october'. There were some steps I didn't much care for, and some that didn't make sense, but I took his statement to heart and followed his instructions to the tee anyway. He delivered on his promise.

Stick with it.

slashfan7964
08-20-2014, 03:19 PM
You got it bud. I need to get my mind off this. This is the only way I know how.

atc007
08-20-2014, 03:35 PM
No email in my inbox or junk. Try again? Just your phone # will work.

slashfan7964
08-20-2014, 03:47 PM
No email in my inbox or junk. Try again? Just your phone # will work.

I sent it to the one in your sig, I'll try it again.

Dirtcrasher
08-22-2014, 12:08 AM
IT'S BETTER IF YOU GET YOUR WORK LIFE FIGURED OUT BEFORE YOU FALL FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.

Other people can and do make it work the other way.

But there are plenty to talk to and take out at your age, have fun then get your chit all set; Then, meet the girl of your dreams :D And she has to treat you the same way!!

slashfan7964
08-22-2014, 02:24 AM
You're absolutely right. Having fallen for her years ago and to finally get a real shot now and then lose it really killed my self esteem. Choosing to go to school was done in spite, anger, respect for her wishes and to better myself. It was not an easy decision. I have not slept since it happened. No appetite, no motivation...lifes been hell. My biggest concern is how the living hell I'm paying for this schooling...we ain't got it. Financial aid can only go so far.

@atc007

When would be a good time to get ahold of you, Bill? I've been busy the past couple days, not sure what you're schedule is like. Definitely want to chat soon bud.

tri again
08-22-2014, 02:38 PM
You got it bud. I need to get my mind off this. This is the only way I know how.

I been shredded a couple times...couldn't think, couldn't eat or sleep.
I also know that millions of people have been through this.
Finally admitted this is my cross to bear, until the day I freakin' DIE!
and then it started to fade.
Ain't no such thing as puppylove. It's all very real.
Lots of great advice if we're ready to listen.
be glad you didn't lose a house and kids and give away half the stuff you worked your whole life for.
There, that doesn't help much, I know, but it's also very real.

I pretend I don't care and they chase me now.
Too may years trying to help, make things better, sacrifice etc etc to get absolutely nowhere.
Gotta take care of yourself, try to stay distracted.
It's like with kids.
Our kids are #1 for sure but unless we're #1, we're no good to our kids.
No ez answers and for that I apologize.
Lots of great relationship advice on the net aka "surviving a break-up' is essentially what you're going through.
Make a list of what you want and what you refuse to put up with.
Visualize that new job or graduation, garage full o' tools and some fabulous babe that comes to visit with sandwiches when yer working.
Also nice to see folks are swapping emails with you.
Put me on that list too.
Hang in there.

DohcBikes
08-22-2014, 02:49 PM
Slash trust me financial aid will get you in there. Its the easiest loan imaginable. Unfortunately interest rates suck, and school IS expensive, a good trade school pays for itself quickly.

It pays in pride and a feeling of accomplishment as well, something that is priceless.

You won't have to start paying until you get a job, and even then the payments are income based. Stop worrying about the money, its worth it.

atc007
08-22-2014, 05:33 PM
You can call anytime. I have a machine in the once a year event no one is home lol.

6speedthumper
08-22-2014, 06:12 PM
You're absolutely right. Having fallen for her years ago and to finally get a real shot now and then lose it really killed my self esteem. Choosing to go to school was done in spite, anger, respect for her wishes and to better myself. It was not an easy decision. I have not slept since it happened. No appetite, no motivation...lifes been hell. My biggest concern is how the living hell I'm paying for this schooling...we ain't got it. Financial aid can only go so far.

@atc007

When would be a good time to get ahold of you, Bill? I've been busy the past couple days, not sure what you're schedule is like. Definitely want to chat soon bud.

You've got to do your best to not let it effect your self esteem. It sounds like you did everything you possibly could, and you were certainly willing to change many things about your life for her. That's what a real man would do and you should be proud of yourself. Knocking out all those bad vices are good for you physically, emotionally, and with women. If you want a "good girl", drinking, smoking, and many other things, will not attract them. Sounds like you want a woman that will be faithful, and, if she is dicking you around now (and not in the fun way) and you've "caught her" with another guy, I'd never trust her to not do that to you if you two became "exclusive". Nothing much may have happened between them. But, enough happened for her to run as she did, and obviously she did not take what you were trying to build and hammer in a few nails herself to complete it.

I had a similar situation happen to me just a year ago, and I've also dealt with a headcase (you said she was in an abusive relationship, that leaves BIG SCARS). You may have fallen in love with her, but, peace of mind is EVERYTHING. Sounds like there is a lot of things she needs to either figure out, get over, get straight, get out of her system, yadda yadda... before you could even have a relationship with her without having your gut in a knot 24/7.

Glad to see you are going somewhere with your education. People are always willing to drop money on performance stuff, then on everyday maintenance items, and you wont have to deal with getting someone's daily driver back the same day. Even though the parts suppliers are holding YOU up from getting that daily driver back on the road. Besides, building power is far more fun then diagnosing drivability issues!

elvetost
08-22-2014, 06:55 PM
Cheer up man.
Shnit like this happens in any mans life, anywhere in the world.
I'd call my mates, get me trike out, rip hard on that and go for a few beers after. That should sort you out. :)

clmeue37
08-23-2014, 03:53 AM
Take the advice these guys have given you slash. Women can be complicated, and until you've got your own ducks in a row, I recommend not getting too serious with a relationship. I'm speaking from experience bud. I got married in 2009. We both had part time jobs, clapped out vehicles, and rented a small house. It made things extremely tough for a long time, to the point that we are now separated. At this point we are both successful in our work and financial situations, and both own our own homes. Had we waited a few years to get our lives in order we may still be living together. Do I still love her? So much it hurts to come home to an empty house. We tried so hard to make it work and are still trying. The thing that keeps me going is the greatest gift I've ever been given. My 2 year old son. Enough of me though. Take everyone's advice. You're on the right track man. Quit all the bad stuff. It just gets in the way and gives you false security. Set some goals and strive to better yourself. A relationship can and will come later. I know it hurts right now. We all do, because most of us have been in your shoes at some point. You will get through this. I mean it. If you need to talk about things we're here for ya. If life gets you down don't give up. Get ahold of one of us if you need to, even if you don't want to talk about a problem. A conversation about absolutely anything is a good distraction to keep your mind off the struggles for awhile. Hang in there man. We're pullin for ya!

slashfan7964
08-25-2014, 01:17 PM
I really appreciate this guys. I really do.

I want to cool down and try to make things work...I know I'm an idiot but I'm not losing hope. I found out yesterday that she supposedly doesn't even know if she likes this dude. I'm willing to bet its not a serious relationship...I'm thinking shes just waiting on me but IDK. It hurts and I'm just not ready to let go yet.

Anyways, I talked to atc007, got some things figured out. He really is a great guy. Thanks to all of you for being there for me.

oldskool83
08-25-2014, 01:55 PM
They make new women everyday, I do feel you should distant yourself some. Find something to keep your mind off them, I basically of did this for nearly 2 years after I got divorced, I hung out with rides and rode a lot of bike. I was 23 and really didn't get mixed up with anyone until 25 then again. Keep this all in mind. Good luck with future ventures.

We don't need women, we just want them. If you need a someone to text stuff feel free to PM me for my number. I have a lot of time to pass during the day and can spare some thoughts.

slashfan7964
08-25-2014, 02:12 PM
I am going to distance myself some. There's no point in trying to jump right back into anything. It's hard to keep my mind off her; she was everything I ever wanted. I really can honestly say she was the first girl I ever had true feelings for like this. I may never feel for anyone else like I did for her. It's just hard.

If it's not a bother I may get ahold of you and see what's up. Lot of crap on my mind.

6speedthumper
08-25-2014, 02:51 PM
HelI, after the whack job I dated, it took me 4 years to get in another relationship. Sure, I went on dates during those 4 years, but, nothing serious at all.

slashfan7964
08-25-2014, 03:04 PM
I think that's the boat she's in right now, to be completely honest. She's scared to get sucked into something serious and have it end up like the last time where he abused her. And I don't blame her, but at the same time it still bugs me.

She's on the back burner right now.

El Camexican
08-25-2014, 06:17 PM
The best advice I ever got when it came to affairs of the heart was to not ask anyone for advice and the worst thing I ever did in a relationship was to convince a woman that didn't want to be with me to be with me.

Hope it works out for you.

DohcBikes
08-25-2014, 07:22 PM
I am going to distance myself some. There's no point in trying to jump right back into anything. Slash, this girl was not your girlfriend. There's nothing to 'jump back into'. She is obviously either in the 'friend zone' and you aren't, or she has no clue what she wants, but so far it ain't you. Sometimes we are our own worst enemy on this stuff, because we don't want to admit what is right in front of us. That's not to say it doesn't hurt, but it is what it is man. Don't continue to pine for this chic.When a girl wants what you have to offer (what's that right now?), then you'll know. Don't chase them, it only makes them run away. Some of the things you are saying indicate that you are going to just keep creeping on this girl, please don't, it isn't the way to get her. There are BILLIONS of women out there.

It's hard to keep my mind off her; she was everything I ever wanted.See, these comments are what I'm talking about. You sound obsessed. They don't like that bro.

I really can honestly say she was the first girl I ever had true feelings for like this.I believe you. It'd be great if she had returned those TRUE feelings, but she's walking just outside your grasp for a reason. Reality check buddy.

I may never feel for anyone else like I did for her. Well, is that so bad?! You are clearly overly enamored with this person, so hopefully next time you get feelings for somebody you will have learned to not be so consumed by the thought of them. Also, you know how you felt the day she was chillin with dude, why would you want to feel that way? You've been putting off your own happiness to attempt to find somebody else theirs. That's not how this shlt works bud.

Get yourself focused on yourself, not on her. You have help swarming you right now, and if you piss it away because you refuse to change the thought pattern that got you to this point, I'll personally be very disappointed. We are telling you, and offering the help we are, because we've all been there at some point.

Don't quit thinking about school. What an EXCELLENT opportunity to meet a female that wants you back, with no drama fest. You know I wish you the best, but you gotta git you some of that, we cant get it for ya. Head up, feet down, always.

6speedthumper
08-25-2014, 07:57 PM
Don't go being a creeper, Slash.

If you've not already experienced what you are experiencing now, then get ready because there are going to be many, if not dozens of times, of feeling like this to come. I don't say that to be negative at all. I say that, because when you develop feelings for someone, and it doesn't go "according to your plan", it's going to tear you up inside when it ends. Even though you and her did not have much of anything beyond a friendship, you are now experiencing the "pain". That being said, you cannot "make plans", or have expectations, of starting a relationship with someone. If you do, you are going to get crushed. HARD! And, I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts, that if you do have those expectations, or plans, that the relationship probably is not going to continue. That's because your are putting stress on yourself, and thus bringing it into the relationship. Worst part, you won't even know you are doing it.

You've almost got to train yourself to not let yourself get carried away. No expectations, no plans, no looking WAY too far into the future. Just the here and the now. Go into meeting a girl, begin dating, and get to know her for who she is, and let everything progress on it's own. Once you do that, then you AND her can make plans together, because you are BOTH ready. I'll tell ya right now, there are going to be many times when she is going to do things to pi$$ you off. She's going to make you mad. She's going to ask you to do things you wouldn't normally do. There's even going to be times when, even though you think you have her all figured out, that she'll do something that'll make you furious. There will be times when you step out of your comfort zone for her, and that may not be enough. But, then, all those things are going to bother her about you. It's just how it is.

So, stop mind f*cking yourself over this, brother. If she can't feel the same way about you, then she's not worth your love. Hard to accept, but...

slashfan7964
08-25-2014, 08:36 PM
I think I've already reached that point a while ago. :/

It's just that she knows what I want, she was embarrassed as hell when she was caught and I think this guy is just a temporary deal when she knows what she wants.

I'm not quitting school. I told a good buddy exactly what I'm about to tell you guys.

She's on the back burner. If someone else comes along, great, fantastic. Right now I'm not ready for a relationship, at all. Not financially, not emotionally, nothing. I'm not pursuing her as hard, if I can even get the courage to talk to her. It's done, over. If it happens, it happens, but I'm not pressing my luck. It's not worth it.

I really appreciate the support guys. You tell me what I need to hear. It's just hard to accept.

6speedthumper
08-25-2014, 08:48 PM
The truth is always hard to accept. Part of life.

slashfan7964
08-26-2014, 01:05 AM
I want this to work. I'm just not putting all my eggs in one basket this time. Eventually I will move on but not now.

This is why I can't wait to start school. Ill be able to get away.

czac
09-08-2014, 10:43 AM
dude....just imagine how her boyfriend is going to feel if he finds out about you! the only saving grace is she was with him and was secretly seeing you, not the other way around? have you talked to her since? (I didn't read the rest of the posts here yet) maybe she was getting ready to say good bye to that guy? if not, there are others... when I divorced my first wife cause she was a cheating.. lying, little whore...lol (it still brings a smile to my face to say that!) I stayed single for two years before meeting my current wife. but in those two years, I had met more flakes and weirdo's than I cared to imagined! lol just do what you do, live your life and don't worry about finding girls, they are out there and you will find the right one for you when its time. if your still single now, live it up man cause once you get hitched, all this? the toys the going out whenever for whatever, hanging with your buds all the time, that all becomes fodder for plenty of knock down, drag out arguments. Lol

slashfan7964
09-12-2014, 10:26 AM
She hasn't contacted me since and I haven't tried to contact her either. I'm still trying to get over it.

Anyways, figured I'd offer an update. Pulled my head out of my ass and went and got my drivers license after putting it off for 3 years.

briano
09-12-2014, 12:37 PM
Go find a slut, have a one nighter and move on. In one post you say it's over and done, then the next you say if there's a chance. Next time you see her, grow a pair of balls and tell her that you hope she's happy. Tell her you wouldn't want to put up with her shite anyway. Then tell her how much fun you had with the slut!!!

DohcBikes
09-13-2014, 08:05 AM
Go find a slut, have a one nighter and move on. In one post you say it's over and done, then the next you say if there's a chance. Next time you see her, grow a pair of balls and tell her that you hope she's happy. Tell her you wouldn't want to put up with her shite anyway. Then tell her how much fun you had with the slut!!!
Best advice so far hands down lol...

slashfan7964
09-13-2014, 05:04 PM

It's hard because my feelings are really a love/hate thing and they change based on my mood all the time...

slashfan7964
10-15-2014, 10:39 AM
Haven't updated this in a while....

As of yesterday I was accepted officially into University of Northwestern Ohio :D I start January 5th. Pretty excited. As far as the girl thing...well it's been tough. But I think you all knew that.

czac
10-15-2014, 11:20 AM
Haven't updated this in a while....

As of yesterday I was accepted officially into University of Northwestern Ohio :D I start January 5th. Pretty excited. As far as the girl thing...well it's been tough. But I think you all knew that.

nice...congrats, now you're all set, you'll be meeting so many Hotties in school you're head will be spinning! its all Smooth Sailing from here!

6speedthumper
10-15-2014, 11:25 AM
nice...congrats, now you're all set, you'll be meeting so many Hotties in school you're head will be spinning! its all Smooth Sailing from here!

Sounds about right. Maybe he'll have two majors? ;) ;) lol

czac
10-15-2014, 12:31 PM
Sounds about right. Maybe he'll have two majors? ;) ;) lol

and a lot of minors... wait, what?? not age wise of course...lol

DohcBikes
10-15-2014, 01:33 PM
Damn right Angelo, way to go! I know that with your mechanical mind and passion you will rock that school. So happy to hear this great news bud.

6speedthumper
10-15-2014, 03:46 PM
Do yourself a favor, pay particular attention to the automotive electronics classes, and electronic diagnostics classes.

slashfan7964
10-15-2014, 07:09 PM
Do yourself a favor, pay particular attention to the automotive electronics classes, and electronic diagnostics classes.

It's part of my main course schedule, both general and high performance aspects of it. Thanks everyone.

6speedthumper
10-15-2014, 11:12 PM
It's part of my main course schedule, both general and high performance aspects of it. Thanks everyone.

Lol, I knew it would be, just saying do your very best to develop a love for it. Mechanics are mechanics, most all can be applied to all vehicles as designs and procedures are close to one another. But, today's electronics are easy to get pissed at.

phantombiker
10-16-2014, 03:10 AM
bro...the next hottie you'll "hit"...lol...(y'all know what i mean)...you'll start forgetting bout her. congrats on the school, bro!!! keep triking and stay in school so trailprotrailpro more successful than most, bro!!

thx, bro...mark

phantombiker
10-16-2014, 03:11 AM
p.s. 007....trailprotrailpro good with words, bro. gotta give u that 1.

slashfan7964
10-16-2014, 07:14 AM
Lol, I knew it would be, just saying do your very best to develop a love for it. Mechanics are mechanics, most all can be applied to all vehicles as designs and procedures are close to one another. But, today's electronics are easy to get pissed at.

Part of the reason I hate modern cars and everything to do with them. I refuse to buy anything newer than 1987 because of it. I have almost 0 interest in it.

bro...the next hottie you'll "hit"...lol...(y'all know what i mean)...you'll start forgetting bout her. congrats on the school, bro!!! keep triking and stay in school so trailprotrailpro more successful than most, bro!!

thx, bro...mark

I don't know about that one. This girl has ruined relationships in the past.

phantombiker
10-18-2014, 03:19 AM
they can ruin them if u let them. with the next chick, just give her a heads up and let shite happen as it will. that will do 1 thing for sure...let you know what sort of woman trailprotrailpro dealing with at the time. also 2 other things....1. let u know how much u like the new girl...if she tells the other chick u have a good girl now and to flake off (as well as a few other words)...trailprotrailpro eyes will open up a bit and see what u have. 2....lets others see what sort of woman she really is. there's all sorts of possibilities, and u will sometime see this...i promise. but play the field and see what sort of woman u really want. take this info how u will. best of luck, bro.

thx, bro...mark