PDA

View Full Version : What is my Polaris 3 wheeler worth?

Polonash
08-25-2014, 06:58 PM
I have a 1985 Polaris 3 Wheeler aka Scrambler 250. It runs great and everything's there except electric start. It needs a new starter. I've had it in storage for years (it was prepped) but now it's been cleaned up and made ready to ride. It had new plastics within the last few hours of use (but that was 12 years ago!). I know it's a rare piece but what's it worth? Good natured opinions only please :)

Ghostv2
08-25-2014, 08:07 PM
Nobody's going to be able to give you an answer without some pictures.

And I don't mean to be a dick but did you only join these forums just to see what's it worth? It kinda shows us you have no interest and most people won't respond. But that's just me.

Polonash
08-25-2014, 08:38 PM
K Thanks.

Matt85'350x
08-26-2014, 12:54 PM
I have a 1985 Polaris 3 Wheeler aka Scrambler 250. It runs great and everything's there except electric start. It needs a new starter. I've had it in storage for years (it was prepped) but now it's been cleaned up and made ready to ride. It had new plastics within the last few hours of use (but that was 12 years ago!). I know it's a rare piece but what's it worth? Good natured opinions only please :)

I've had 3 of them over the years-the most that I've paid is $380. None of them were in perfect shape but all ran. Put up some pictures and we can give you a better idea; in general they're not a big dollar item but it all depends on how much someone is willing to pay for it. The starter is a common part to fail and is difficult to get to.