PDA

View Full Version : Few Newbie Questions

Melli25
08-28-2014, 04:04 PM
Hey All sorry for asking these silly questions but ive been kinda searching around for a bit and cant find info. I just recently got a 1984 Honda 200s it was a steal "in my opinion" for 150$ it ran but the float in the carburetor was stuck and etc knowing motors and stuff ive already done a ton of work to it to run awesome. i just did my rear brakes and etc now im moving on to the front brakes and im wondering if anyone knows the specs or size of fork boots for it. i cant find any info on them mine are shot and i really wanna spruce this thing all up so if i go through a river or etc it wont get all jacked up..

Thanks for any info

Matt.

ps2fixer
08-28-2014, 06:53 PM
I'd say take measurements of the boot cover ends (or take the remains with you) to a motorcycle shop and find a pair as close as you can. From memory they should be something like $10-15.

czac
08-29-2014, 07:56 AM
yeah, don't trust any of the ebay listings when it comes to sizes or what bikes they fit. a lot of Ebay listers just put down anything they can think of just to get people to go look at the parts and possibly buy them.