PDA

View Full Version : I.S vermin

greenhuman
09-03-2014, 07:01 AM
I cannot begin to describe how outraged I am about the treatment of those poor journalists by those I.S animals.
I found myself teared up when I saw that coward with the serrated edged knife standing over the man kneeling on the ground. What has the world turned into? I have not watched the video and don't intend to but can you imagine how long it would take to cut off a head with a knife? I cannot believe this is happening.

Caminofeld
09-03-2014, 09:32 AM
Those militants are animals...and there are many more groups around the world flying different flags that act the same way. Things might be bad over here, but I'm still thankful to be living in America.

Scootertrash
09-03-2014, 11:01 PM
You knew Iraq would get ugly.......both times the Bush`es attacked it was worse then before ! I think this planet is DE-evolving or DEVO ! I have way more respect for animals then i do people (and thats bad i know right ?)......but at least after i chop off someones head i`d sh!t down their neck for posterity ! Never should have put our troops in Iraq.......i can`t watch the news ....PEACE OUT !

The "Religion of Peace" has been attacking American interests and killing/injuring Americans and American soldiers long before the Bush years incursions into the Middle East. By your logic, Obama should stop his drone attacks on Muslim extremists and then they will leave us and our citizens abroad alone, right?

fabiodriven
09-04-2014, 12:46 AM
The "Religion of Peace" has been attacking American interests and killing/injuring Americans and American soldiers long before the Bush years incursions into the Middle East. By your logic, Obama should stop his drone attacks on Muslim extremists and then they will leave us and our citizens abroad alone, right?

If this "religion of peace" that you're accusing glamy of being a member of is what I think it is, it is anything but a religion. glamy has never told me this but I have gathered from his posting that he and I are of the same stance on this particular subject, if I may be so bold as to suggest.

No offense meant Scooter if I get a bit involved here as I greatly appreciate reading all of your posts and this is, after all, a "free country". If you're suggesting to ridicule glamy's idea of peace amongst men then I must disagree with you. The fact that the very idea of "peace amongst men" is such a laughable idea is very sad to me. As long man has existed, there has been hatred and war. However, if man is to evolve and live in harmony with this planet at some point, he must first live in harmony with himself. There is no way this planet will survive the onslaught it's been subjected to without the combined effort and good will of the entire planet, in my opinion that is. What makes peace so funny, or such a silly idea? After all, if more people thought that peace were a very good idea to be taken seriously we wouldn't have these problems, would we?

That's starting out at chapter nine though, it takes a while to get to that view point. This country is so broken right now that you can expect things to get much worse before they get better. The idiocy of the American citizen is at an all time high and that goes from boxcar Willy all the way to Washington. Just purely deviant, closed minded people are accepted as the norm these days and not criticized or held responsible for their actions, nobody is. Nobody wants to learn from those who came before them in favor of catering to their own egos. It's "my idea" or it was "because of me" is our society's self serving attitude. I'll be honest, I love learning things from someone who has been there before and I'm not afraid to admit I don't know how to do something. Show me how to do it, thank you. I fail to see what is so difficult about that or why there is more honor in "just doing something", even if it wasn't done correctly or it got done but in a difficult way. Like Mosh says, "everyone gets a prize" is another big problem. Everyone is a winner, so why strive for anything more? Can't have someone being the best at something now can we? That might hurt someone else's feelings. Feelings are a part of human beings for a reason, to feel. At some point it became a right for people's feelings not to get hurt, which is absolutely asinine. Every feeling is felt for a reason and thus creates a reaction which in turn might teach someone something. Feel bad about something? Someone making fun of you for it? Maybe they should be. Maybe they have a good reason to laugh, and maybe if we all laughed a bit more at ourselves instead of instantly getting defensive people could get along better. Honestly I could go on all day as to why this country is headed down the tubes but I'm guessing most get my point here. The mindless are herded by the egomaniac who stepped on enough heads to claw his way to the top. I won't lie about how I feel about a lot, but not all, successful people. Basically I've met nicer people for the most part.

Briefly, as most have seen most of my thoughts on this already, but a big, huge part of the downfall of this country is PRESCRIPTION trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Guess what people? It is mind control. A huge part of our population is on drugs and I see it all around me. They all have the same mindset. They're high, they're content. The drugs are incredibly addictive and the user wants, wants to be on these drugs. They get hooked and then they justify their own prescription, whatever means necessary. I know many of these people, and one hundred percent of them would be in much much better health without any drugs or with a natural remedy. Now if I know many of these people, and you all know many of these people, what percentage of this country do you think is on drugs?

If you trust this government then look at what the CDC just got caught hiding. Educate yourselves and ask questions. Is the most recent incident at the CDC an isolated incident or does this type of stuff (the government lying to us) happen every day? The answer is simple, look at history. Our government lies to us all the time, every day. But we're taught to believe from the time we're young. Believe the news and believe the papers. Why? Why is the news true? Our government owns the media and the drug companies, and everyone watches the news and everyone takes drugs. Happy high citizens hooked directly into the pipeline of information that they see fit for you to view. I'm crazy, right? This is like a movie script, I know, but if you step back and take a look at the big picture, is it really that crazy?

People wonder about why these people in far away lands hate us so much. How many of you Americans have been outside of the US? I'm not talking a trip to Cancun or Bermuda, but how many of you has imposed yourself, or possibly even immersed yourselves in the culture of a country outside of our own? How many of you have seen what we are from the other side, through the eyes of those who dislike us? Again, with the egos in this country. I have a new boss, I started a new job. Twice now he's had the conversation in our after work banter about how he "almost gave up everything" and he "almost served". If I can advise anyone, don't ever tell me or anyone else who served about how you almost went, because every one of you who almost went have one very big thing in common. NONE OF YOU trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro WENT. This man is of the opinion that "we should be over there and straightening these people out" and "we should be taking their land". He goes on and on but you get the idea I'm sure. It's a very classic attitude shared in this country, as if the world is ours to judge and to tell them how their country should be run. Or what the crap, just take it over. That might be one very big reason as to why people from other countries don't like America. I wouldn't like us either just based on that one fact, but when you throw in that people in this country will sit in a drive through for 15 minutes instead of walking in and being done in 3 (laziness), or drive in a high speed lane slowly and not let others pass because they feel they're going fast enough (entitlement), or live in a home that has the carbon footprint of a school just because you can (gluttony), or take multiple "selfies" a day to post for electronic friends to see (self centered), or drop almost ten grand on a pair of fake tits when you can't afford food for your kids or the roof over their heads (vanity [know her personally]), or be concerned about how your fake tits are going to hold up if you have another kid and now how your kid is going to feed through your fake tits and then decide not to have another child thereby solving the whole quandary altogether because your fake tits are more important to you than procreating, one of the only reasons man was put on this planet (not the same fake tit girl). Let's just face it, just about everyone here is fat and/or stare blankly at a box that tells you what's what, which is especially funny when you know what the truth is or at least when you have a different perspective. If you haven't been there and probably won't be any time soon, then there is no way for you to prove the box is full of shite. Those who are there have the proof in front of their faces. This country is chewed up, ate up, and spit up so bad and so few people even see it.

This country is really in for it now because it's balls have been castrated by people gone soft. Compassion and common courtesy have all but disappeared where they need to be, in everyday life, and yet been misplaced to the battle field. In WWII we fire bombed other countries into submission and in Vietnam it was a total melee, and in both cases there were obviously a lot of casualties. There were plenty of civilian casualties. We don't do that anymore, ergo, we lose. Now I am a man of peace, I am not saying I want a war or I want dead civilians, but I will tell you that we won't win a war if we keep our compassion involved. We are like the British during the revolution getting attacked by the minute men. The British stayed in formation and attempted to fight in the classic way of doing battle, but the American people broke the mold, they broke the rules. In war, there were no more rules after that. The Americans had evolved. The big difference this time is we have devolved. We have decided to leave cities and countries intact and do everything possible to eliminate civilian casualties, shock and awe. HA! So they hit a place with some fireworks and pick off a few soldiers here and there. We are the ones who changed the rules, and we are the ones who have put ourselves at a disadvantage, and we are blaming the world for the ensuing mess, after we went to places we didn't belong to attempt to stop situations that either didn't exist (chemical weapons) or to gain that which we claim we weren't there for (oil). I say again, we changed the rules to put ourselves at a disadvantage and we expect our enemies to adhere to our rules of war? And this was whose idea? Very simply put, if you want to win a war you rain utter destruction, terror, and mayhem down upon your enemy and their people until the point that they're on their knees period. Done. You own them until they submit or you destroy them, as all is fair in love and war. We don't do that anymore. We play games and kick in doors. War is hell, and it won't be won with politics. And a huge, huge problem we have is the televising of combat operations as they are happening. War has turned into a movie and all the enemy has to do is tune in. I'm all for documenting these things, history is a very important thing, but save it until after the war or let the footage age to a certain point or something. You don't get to watch if you're not there partaking. These are people's lives we're talking about, it's not a goddam football game. If Harriet back home can't see what's going on in the combat zone then we won't have to censor what we're doing there and we can get back to mass killing, as that is essentially how a war is won. So we went someplace we shouldn't have, pissed the locals off (I'd have been pissed too), didn't do the job even half arsed right, open hand slapped our enemy in the face, then turned around and bent over as they simmered. And now we don't understand why they want to kill us. Let's say Iraq invaded America and overthrew our government to put their own idea of how things should go in its place. How would you feel about that?

Peace doesn't kill soldiers Scooter. Half arsed leadership and a country castrated does. They let the dog out to get the intruder but shortened his leash just before they opened the door. Ya dig?

I choose peace and since taking that stance I've been looked at differently. It's an impossibility to most people, but that's bred into us. People could change the world if they wanted to. Watch the news people, it's completely true.

Scootertrash
09-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Fabio,
I guess I'm not really sure where you got an accusation of Glamy belonging to some group out of my comment:

So I'll clarify:

Religion of peace--From Wiki: Religion of Peace is a political neologism used as a description of Islam. After the September 11, 2001 attacks, some politicians described Islam as a "religion of peace" in an effort to differentiate between Islamic terrorists, Islamism, and non-violent Muslims.[1] Subsequently, some critics of Islam have adopted the phrase, using the term "Religion of Peace" in a sarcastic manner as a pejorative synonym for Islam.

The "Religion of Peace" has been attacking American interests and killing/injuring Americans and American soldiers long before the Bush years incursions into the Middle East.

Instead of posting all of the attacks, I'll just post a couple of links:

http://factreal.wordpress.com/2010/01/30/list-of-islamic-attacks-against-america/

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

By your logic, Obama should stop his drone attacks on Muslim extremists and then they will leave us and our citizens abroad alone, right?

My purpose for this question was to merely clarify that if 2 Bush administrations were wrong in attacking Iraq, then Obama's administration must clearly be wrong for killing terrorists with drone attacks, which would also anger Muslim extremists, right?

(Well that's what the guy who beheaded the last 2 journalists claimed anyways.)

Peace? (To quote Glamy) "FAWK YEA!!" I'm all for it. BUT, I'm also a realist. With so many evil d-bags in the world, even if you could get everyone to get along and be peaceful, it wouldn't be long before some narcisstic, meglomaniacal, Dictator wannabe would come along and ruin it.

Unfortunately you are right. Why does the idea of peace between all have to be a silly idea? I think I answered that above and it is very sad.

Your comments on war? I agree totally with both you and Glamy. All or nothing, in it to win it, and ASAP. Carpet bomb the enemy into submission or pull a Hiroshima on them. F-it. get it done. Untelevised.

Glamy:
I'm not sure why you think everybody hates you? You claim to be a man of peace but think everyone hates you?

I actually enjoy your posts, well, the ones I can understand anyways. You and I probably agree on more than we disagree on. There is one thing that confuses me tho.......

i`ve watched this gov. and the ones before it turn the US into a mockery !.......and YOU just sit there and let it happen ! Now i hope i die before you faackwads decide to do something about it !.....you know why? .....cause i am a peaceful man !

Sooooooo ....YOU watched this government and the ones before it turn this country into a mockery, but I (or WE, if you are speaking to the group) just sit here and watch it happen? WTF does that mean? Did YOU do anything or just watch? YOU want SOMEONE to do something about it, but want to be dead before someone does because you're a peaceful man, but insinuating that what has to be done is violent?

I'm guessing you and I are pretty close to the same age (judging by your posts, but I could be wrong), so I've probably seen the same BS you are talking about. For myself, it's from the peanut farmer on.......

I'm not really sure why you think I'm jamming religion up your arse, see the definition of "Religion of Peace". I couldn't care less what religion, if any, you adhere to as long as you don't try to force me to accept it as THE word. I don't care who someone sleeps with, marries, what color or creed they are, etc. I really don't give a sh!t as long as they let me live my life the way I want as long I don't harm others physically or financially, and I expect the same in return. I think that's fair. As far as politicians go, I want ALL OF THEM to stay out of my life and my pocket.

poolieZerUK
09-05-2014, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=Scootertrash;1329734]Your comments on war? I agree totally with both you and Glamy. All or nothing, in it to win it, and ASAP. Carpet bomb the enemy into submission or pull a Hiroshima on them. F-it. get it done. Untelevised.

Then the others wouldn't know

fabiodriven
09-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the clarification Scooter! I should have known what you meant.

6speedthumper
09-05-2014, 06:23 PM
However, if man is to evolve and live in harmony with this planet at some point, he must first live in harmony with himself.

Confucius say^^^. Really like all of that post, Fabio.

I suppose the reason that Americans that have not traveled aboard and immersed themselves in another culture's day to day life, feel like America needs to "straighten out" other countries, or take over, is because they see those countries in turmoil as needing to be governed so they get their sh*t together. Or, maybe it's the fear that there will be another attack on U.S. soil, or that more and more of our service men and women will continue to get killed during a war that has no end, and they feel the U.S. taking over completely, will end all of that. I'm just spit balling here...

I personally have not been outside of the states ever, but, I don't have a burning desire to conquer other nations. Instead, I'd prefer the; You leave me alone, I leave you alone. I stick to myself, and you stick to yourself. Do that and all is well. I don't want anyone's land except my own. Getting off the grid and telling everyone to piss-off would feel great. Too bad it would never work. Well, the getting off the grid thing can work, lol.

6speedthumper
09-05-2014, 08:47 PM
I don`t believe there ever was an attack on US soil ........but thats off topic and it does`nt matter now cause the damage is done . Thanks to all our Military personnel and the ultimate sacrifice`s they`ve made !

Actually, there have been more then just that one. There were two within just under 60 years of each other; Pearl Harbor (12-7-41) and 911. There was more to 911 then what the government is ever going to tell us.

I can't say that I never believed it possible for there to be an attack on American soil. After all, we are just as likely as all other nations to have that happen. Hell, we can't even stop illegal immigration! lol. There are going to be times when our "luck" will run out. That's not to say that I'm okay with it, by any means.

Yes, thanks to all our military personnel! But, also, thanks to those that gave their lives during the 911 attack. Police, Firemen, first aid responders, and civilians, went above and beyond what any of them were ever "supposed" to do, or even trained to do. They stepped up and showed us all what is good in this world at a time when all that is bad dealt a crippling blow. I know that I will be paying my respects 6 days from now...

Scootertrash
09-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the clarification Scooter! I should have known what you meant.

No problem buddy! ;)

Have you retired yet?.......the money in this country is out of whack....how do you like your $25 cheese burgers ? THEY.....have faacked up a wet dream....THEY need to be sent home without pay.....THEY don`t stop until you give them every last dime ! Do you think they`d go quietly ? Like Fabio said you could`nt get people to focus on anything important if you tried it`s pathetic !........i`m trying to retire.... waited all my life for this moment......but i can feel it coming in air tonight ....oh lord ! It`s never enough .....so i`ll go all gangster on them ! You are right scooter it was on my watch too......i was too busy making penny's on the dollar...my bad ! Mother should i trust the Government ......mother do think they`ll try to break my balls ?

Not retired yet, I have 7 more years to 62. Like you I'm pecking away at it little by little. A majority of us have tried to do the right thing, but there are too many who believe that they deserve something out of our paychecks, but if we complain we're told we have no compassion and should help those "less fortunate" and if we complain about being forced to help (charity is a personal decision, not a function of government) then we are greedy. :rolleyes:

I totally agree with your post.

[QUOTE=Scootertrash;1329734]Your comments on war? I agree totally with both you and Glamy. All or nothing, in it to win it, and ASAP. Carpet bomb the enemy into submission or pull a Hiroshima on them. F-it. get it done. Untelevised.

Then the others wouldn't know

Oh yea they would ;)

czac
10-07-2014, 02:46 PM
the people I hate even more than the IS and other terrorists are these moronic, dumb arse people from here in the US going off to go help them and fight with the ISIL... WTF? what's up with that? those are the people I wanna get my hands on. you don't like it here? go, but don't be waiting around for some terror group to invite you, go, get the Ef out now moron! Before you get a bullet in your Arse!! And when you meet Allah, give him a nice kick in the nards and tell him that the American 3 Wheeler community says hello and Ef you!

trike savior
10-07-2014, 06:00 PM
I Like a lot of what is being said here. These people that were first in line to give up their rights for the Patriot act and want the second amendment rights gone are the reason we can never win this war.
However czac. Not right to be punching Allah at all. Nothing wrong with his teachings. It is men that are doing these things. They are putting his name on their own teachings to poor and illiterate people and promising the wealth and virgins. Suicide is not allowed in the Quran just as in the Bible. If any of the people actually committing these acts read the Quran they would not do it. They are simply doing what they are told and think is right.
The only way to win the war is to take out the higher ups. Who are the real creators of all this evil

czac
10-08-2014, 09:32 AM
I didn't say I wanted to Punch him, I said I wanted the IS wanna be's from the US, when they get a bullet in their Arses and go to where ever it is they think they go when they die, to kick him in the Nards!!