PDA

View Full Version : 1984 Honda 200s new to the site

zaamcore
09-08-2014, 02:44 AM
Hey guys. Im new to the site. As well as owning a 3 wheeler. I just picked up a 1984 Honda 200s. It starts. And drove. Sounds good to me. Although im an expert with electronics and not mechanics. It came with no air box or filter. An air box from ebay should be here tomorrow.

Any suggestions on what type of air filter to use? Is it a big difference for spending more on a filter? Or will a generic one suffice? Keep in mind im going more for reliability and transportation rather than speed and fun.

Any ither advice you could give me would be great. Things to look for or check as its a newly purchased used 3 wheeler.

Also would be interested in parts bikes for it of anyone is in nevada. Not sure if i can post that here. But it also qould not let me post in the ebay/craigslist section.

f76
09-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Filters is about like choosing oil, it is whatever you like best. Of course everyone likes k&n filters but if you want reliability I would look more towards foam filters such as Uni or twin air. Personally I used Uni on all my machines. I drive a lot of dusty gravel and haven't had any issues.