PDA

View Full Version : photobucket??

aldochina
09-08-2014, 11:56 AM
I am 99% full on my account, and obviously dont want to pay to add more storage. I went through for it seemed like an hour the other day deleting pics one at a time, and it lowered my storage about 1%. I was wondering if any of you know a way to do a mass delete, by scolling through and just checking what to remove, and then deleting them all at once? I have looked around the page and dont see any options. Thanks

TrickShot
09-08-2014, 01:50 PM
An easier way just start another photobucket account. Make up a new email and start a new photobucket account so can keep past photos and have room for much more. I have several photobucket accounts.

jakep53
09-09-2014, 06:16 AM
Just use a fake email generator it gives you an email for 1 day then deletes it so you can create a new photo bucket account and you don't have to make new permanent emails.

Ghostv2
09-09-2014, 09:56 AM
Don't forget, if you delete pictures (or move them) on photobucket and you had them posted here, they will also be removed from here. It can be frustrating for members searching for old content. Especially things like tutorials and such.

Just a reminder. So I say go with making a new account.

aldochina
09-09-2014, 10:08 PM
^^ thats the problem!! I cant stand deleted pics in old threads, so I have to be selective in my deleting!! I think I will just open a new account. thanks