PDA

View Full Version : To who ever takes care of the PM's on this site please....................

Mickey Dunlap
09-11-2014, 09:41 PM
I don't know who is messing with my account but can you e-mail me at 4stroke@embarqmail.com so we can get this fixed because no members are telling me the PM box is full and the PM's I sent didn't go to them. Bill G. I would like to talk to you personally so if you will call me at 814-842-6159 between 3-6:00 est or send me your number and I'll call you .

Thank you.

KASEY
09-11-2014, 09:48 PM
man I sent you 30 pm's !!! I thought you hated me now!!! LOL !!!!! KIDDING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I AM GOING TO SEND YOU A PM NOW!

KASEY
09-11-2014, 09:52 PM
I GOT THIS MESSAGE!!!!

Mickey Dunlap has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

so a combo of inbox and sent is needing to be purged,,,,,,, flush the toilet man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mickey Dunlap
09-11-2014, 10:35 PM
I GOT THIS MESSAGE!!!!

Mickey Dunlap has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

so a combo of inbox and sent is needing to be purged,,,,,,, flush the toilet man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

OK I deleted all of them, but the two I sent the guys didn't get so I don't know whats going on, I can't even click on pics on here!

Mickey Dunlap
09-11-2014, 10:36 PM
man I sent you 30 pm's !!! I thought you hated me now!!! LOL !!!!! KIDDING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I AM GOING TO SEND YOU A PM NOW!

And yes I do hate you, you have more skill at building cool stuff then I do!

Billy Golightly
09-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Emailed.

-Billy