PDA

View Full Version : camo sx?

Jed
09-18-2014, 04:18 PM
hi guys I got nice 85 sx and think I want to camo it, I really like the red so I'm not sure if I want to. has any one got a wrap done? any pictures?

Ghostv2
09-18-2014, 05:12 PM
I believe coolpool? Had his us90 dipped or wrapped In camo. I've seen a few big reds done nicely.

Just don't make it a spray paint special.

coolpool
09-18-2014, 06:21 PM
I believe coolpool? Had his us90 dipped or wrapped In camo. I've seen a few big reds done nicely.

Just don't make it a spray paint special.

Roger that Ghost! Here's a quick pic of hydropippng.

Jed
09-20-2014, 08:08 AM
wow where can i get that done at, and what will it cost? that's awesome!

coolpool
09-24-2014, 09:34 AM
wow where can i get that done at, and what will it cost? that's awesome!

Not sure where you can get this done locally in MI; you'll have to hit the ole' inter web. Here's my build thread which should answer some of your questions http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/164115-Camo-US90-Build?highlight=camo+us90

JesseA420
09-24-2014, 10:09 AM
my local powder coater does the water transfer, as a matter of fact i just had some done on the wifes quad, got the grill pc done black carbon fiber look over a telemagenta base, it looks really really good, although it is quite a bit pricey, a little plastic front grill pc for her bike was $75 to dip, but with a clear over it, it seems to be decently durable. i would contact a local powder coater, see if they know of somewhere local that you can get in touch with. or u could just go straight spray paint necky style camo :P

DohcBikes
09-24-2014, 02:15 PM
my local powder coater does the water transfer, as a matter of fact i just had some done on the wifes quad, got the grill pc done black carbon fiber look over a telemagenta base, it looks really really good, although it is quite a bit pricey, a little plastic front grill pc for her bike was $75 to dip, but with a clear over it, it seems to be decently durable. i would contact a local powder coater, see if they know of somewhere local that you can get in touch with. or u could just go straight spray paint necky style camo :PWhere are you located there jesse... I'm in Kearney

I may be mistaken but i think they also make o.d. green plastic for the sx?...

JesseA420
09-24-2014, 03:32 PM
right down the road in GI :)

350for350
09-26-2014, 10:23 PM
Be careful if you camo it. If you're riding in the woods in the summertime and pull off the trail to "water a tree", you might not be able to find it again! Lol. That's why we can put camo on everything when we live in the Great Plains, right guys? We don't have that problem. Seriously, I think that's a good idea. I'd like to see a camo sx.