PDA

View Full Version : What ATC Boots you guys using?

MPDano
09-28-2014, 03:17 PM
I did my first test on my 83 250R yesterday and was wearing my Alpinestars Tech3's, which I use when I ride my KTM 250SX dirtbike. They seemed to be too bulky for ATV riding.

I plan to do mostly trail riding but maybe some racing. What do you all use?

manbearpig
09-28-2014, 05:20 PM
I ride with Alpinestars tech 8 MX boots. I've gotten used to riding with my boots but they're stiff and take some getting used to on a wheeler. i would recommend a boot designed specifically for ATV's that goes up high on your calf. The ATV boots are more flexible at the ankle. Some ATV boots are shorter and your footpeg is sharper than you think, so go with one that comes higher up on your calf

MPDano
09-28-2014, 06:03 PM
I ride with Alpinestars tech 8 MX boots. I've gotten used to riding with my boots but they're stiff and take some getting used to on a wheeler. i would recommend a boot designed specifically for ATV's that goes up high on your calf. The ATV boots are more flexible at the ankle. Some ATV boots are shorter and your footpeg is sharper than you think, so go with one that comes higher up on your calf

Good info. Was there a particular make/model you can point out. Yeah, I missed shifted a lot wearing my Tech3's. At least that is what I blaming it on ;)