PDA

View Full Version : Medical Marijuana Activists keep an eye on colorado and fingers crossed.

trike savior
10-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Heard about this case coming up and read this yahoo article this morning. This is supposed to be the first case to make it to the Colorado (First state to Legalize for recreation) supreme court reguarding the rights of companies to fire Medical Marijuana users for failing drug tests. As the article says people in other states have tried to fight for workplace equality and failed, but hopefully things will be different in colorado.

http://news.yahoo.com/colorado-high-court-considers-pot-044139294.html

For those who do not understand: Marijuana, on average, stays in your system 30 days. Currently there is no way to tell if the person is currently under the influence or last smoked a week ago. this being one of the main reasons the fed is not wanting to leaglaize, because there would be no way to tell if the person is under the influence during an accident. Most other drugs like cocaine, heroin, meth-amphetamine are often out of your system in a week. this has long been the main component of hurting hard working "POT HEADS" in the work place. And something that gives every user anxiety and discomfort that no matter how hard they work, they can be fired at the chance of a random drug test.

This needs to stop. When the workday ends, the time is yours and your job should not be able to impose their regulations in your home. Furthermore there are many "POT HEADS" that are very skilled and better at their jobs then some of the clean people doing the same job. Do we really want to continue down this road of employing the careless and the lazy because they do not use a drug that has had a stupid history of prohibition built on lies.

If you really think it wasnt lies (reefer madness, etc), look at the federal govenments rating of marijuana as a schedule 1 substance, worse than cocaine and heroine. Main definition of schedule 1, No medicinal uses. But now we are finding it is a cure for more ailments than originally thought. And without the side effects of the compound filled capsules they have been shoving down their citizens throats to the tune of billions in profits and millions in campaign contributions. As the MEDICAL marijuana movement grows the federal govenment has now openly said they will stop going after the dispensaries but will still not change their view.

There are so many things i would like to go on about but those who care, know, and those who dont, will continue to call us hippies and idiots. Anyways, it would help if we could find a way to test peoples level of intoxication in real time so we could prove most of these people are not high on the job, but at the same time i would rather have the worlds great minds curing cancer and solving world hunger.

Those of you I know on here that use, keep your fingers crossed. this is our best chance at getting a win for our rights and keep in mind, IF the federal government ever does change their tune, a win in this case can be used as precedent by the U.S. supreme court if these cases can someday be taken there.

On a personal note: I totaled 2 vehicles in high school, DRUNK, almost killing 4 of my best friends (2 and 2). never had anything like that happen when on Marijuana and the stupidity continued in college. my father has stage 4 pancreatic cancer and sometimes has trouble eating and keeping it down. cannot convince him to try Marijuana due to the brainwashing of the federal government and the societal norms they instilled in his generation. Hurts that something that I personally know could really help him is not even up for discussion.

This prohibition is unbelievably stupid and needs to end

kaymo
10-01-2014, 02:40 PM
DOWN WITH PROHIBITION!!! LEGALIZE MEDICINAL COCAINE TODAY!!!

sorry been playing too much gta5

El Camexican
10-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Sounds like if the smokers get their way Colorado would become a utopia.

The average day might go something like this…

- Wake up in a home build and inspected by guys that were high
- Make breakfast for family using products that were handled and packaged by guys that were buzzed
- Send kids to school in a bus driven by a guy that just smoked a bomb to negotiate roadways with a few thousand other stoned drivers that are late for work
- Kids learn math, history and take sex-ed class from stoned teachers during the day
- Dad works construction as a crane operator 10 stories above the city while buzzed
- Mom drops the car off at the mechanics to have the brakes checked by “Roach” and takes a taxi to the hospital where she works as an OR nurse who assists doctors that perform open heart surgery while high
- At 6:00 everyone returns to the family home near the airport where stoned pilots pass over every few minutes as they approach Denver Airport
- After ordering pizza made and delivered by stoners (this one is actually true anywhere) they tune into the local news to hear about all the train derailments, gas line explosions, water main breaks and traffic fatalities (mostly shootings at green lights perpetrated by non-smokers in a rush to get somewhere)
- Mom and Dad tuck the kids in, lite up and marvel at the wonderful world they live in

As I’ve said before, I’m all for legalization, but it has to be controlled somehow. Until such time as levels can be detected forcing employers to take on users means taking on abuser’s as well.

DohcBikes
10-01-2014, 07:18 PM

- Make breakfast for family using products that were handled and packaged by guys that were buzzed
- Send kids to school in a bus driven by a guy that just smoked a bomb to negotiate roadways with a few thousand other stoned drivers that are late for work
- Kids learn math, history and take sex-ed class from stoned teachers during the day
- Dad works construction as a crane operator 10 stories above the city while buzzed
- Mom drops the car off at the mechanics to have the brakes checked by “Roach” and takes a taxi to the hospital where she works as an OR nurse who assists doctors that perform open heart surgery while high
- At 6:00 everyone returns to the family home near the airport where stoned pilots pass over every few minutes as they approach Denver Airport
- After ordering pizza made and delivered by stoners (this one is actually true anywhere) they tune into the local news to hear about all the train derailments, gas line explosions, water main breaks and traffic fatalities (mostly shootings at green lights perpetrated by non-smokers in a rush to get somewhere)
- Mom and Dad tuck the kids in, lite up and marvel at the wonderful world they live in

As I’ve said before, I’m all for legalization, but it has to be controlled somehow. Until such time as levels can be detected forcing employers to take on users means taking on abuser’s as well.
I catch the sarcasm here, but all of the above does happen every day... not that I agree with it.

Marijuana needs to be regulated just like alcohol. You don't see doctors prescribing rum for anxiety now do ya??,,, even though it sure does relax me and calm my nerves.....

Great to see you posting more often Savior!!

DohcBikes
10-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Above post has nothing to do with medical use. That's just a chronic user saying "hey, look at me I'm still alive!!" You can't compare your life as a stoner by choice to what may have happened if you never smoked, you'll never know now.

There's plenty of alcoholics out there that think their life is the best it could be.....

kaymo
10-01-2014, 08:55 PM
some of these posts just show how ignorant the opposition to legalization is. There are tons of people who consume marijuana not to get high, but for legit medical purposes. often they consume marijuana products that specfically dont get them high. ive got a friend thats just about hooked on big pharma pain killers because of his back. he can smoke one joint in a day and not hurt all day. epileptics that suffer from hundreds of seizures a year if not MONTHLY have shown to go to almost ZERO with marijuana use.

oh yeah, cancer? it fights that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro too. not just the nausea associated with chemo, actually FIGHTS cancer.

so yeah. lets quit with the stoner jokes and get serious.

El Camexican
10-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Meanwhile the families of 70,000 dead Mexicans wish American would make it's mind up on the issue.

El Camexican
10-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Marijuana needs to be regulated just like alcohol.

EXACTLY! Here's to replacing this:beer with a burning reefer, but there needs to be control.

trike savior
10-01-2014, 10:04 PM
what i think alot of people do not understand is the way your body begins to react when you smoke it everyday. most people just think it is always out of control laughter and stupidity. which admittedly is sometimes true and the common experience for many one time and occasional smokers who "tried it a few times in college". also just like alcohol it effects people differently. But when you smoke it everyday it become what i say is nothing but a tickle in the brain and a calming relaxation of the body. Motor functions are not decreased and i would argue awareness is increased because you are calm. now even as an every day smoker, it is still possible to have the laughing, stupid high when you smoke a large amount. Bongs and blunts and the sort. but smoking a bowl in the morning to feel better does not make you a danger to society.

El Cam: agreed there does need to be control and ability to tell someones level at that moment in time but the technology does not exist. in the mean time should we continue to make these people choose between their health and a job. the guy in the article worked at a customer service center. not going to hurt someone there.

Also we will find out for sure this coming year just how dangerous it is once the DOT and OSHA put together their accident reports together for Colorado and washington. I'd be willing to bet there will be little to no change. Might even be less drinking related incidents because people are using Marijuana instead.

El Camexican
10-01-2014, 10:32 PM
I think once again most of us agree on 95% of things, but the 5% gets the gander up.

I am 100% pro user freedom, but as someone partially responsible for the operation of an organization that pays a fortune in insurance and has to deal with damages caused by operator error almost daily I have very strong opinions on who I want operating our cranes and fork-lifts.

If operating a lift truck while stoned is ok, then I would ask each of our operators to buy personal insurance so that I can sue them when $20,000 worth of goods slides off the ends of the forks and devalues by 90%. Sounds pretty unreasonable and unlikely eh? Well we as a company have to buy insurance and make everyone pee in a cup because if that scenario happens today and the load hurts someone we the company are responsible, not the operator at fault.

The trickle down ramifications of the issue are HUGH as legalization progresses, that’s why I’d be shocked if pot use becomes a hands off issue for employers before test and acceptable system levels are defined. Until then if someone has to use then perhaps they should be considered disabled and be qualified only for certain jobs, though in litigation obsessed America I can’t imagine what the jobs would be.

Glamy, once again I’m not sure exactly what you are asking or saying, but I assure you things were a hell of a lot better in Mexico before American politicians decided to crank up the laughable war on drugs and use your tax dollars to pay Mexicans to kill each other so that American parents wouldn’t have to raise their kids properly. The recently resigned Mr. Holder was even so kind as to arm one of the more violent cartels. Luckily for him his POS buddy in the big house had his back and slammed the door on the truth. I could go on and on, but I think I’ve stirred the pot (no pun intended) enough for now.

tripledog
10-02-2014, 12:59 AM
I am not as think as you buzzed I am.

El Camexican
10-02-2014, 06:42 AM
So the subject is pot vs employment drug screening (always thought it was a violation of privacy ) So if the insurance co. tells you.....we will no longer insure you if you wipe your arse with your left hand.......boy you`ll see alot of right handed arse wipers from now on ! This is what you have going on in the US today......the insurance industry rules everything including Osama bin Obama ! But oh when you make a claim......pennies on the dollar.....YOU ARE OWNED BY THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY they make the rules because you are their cash cow ! I do hope they win the case against Dish network cause they suck (overpriced garbage)Employers are abusive to employees rights......not only that but Tax withholding should be voluntary by the employee......keep your guns clean and your eyes peeled !!

Yea, exactly. So better you push for putting the horse in front of the cart and getting the civil rights issues sorted out so that pot isn't illegal in the first place and then you can light up and drive the fork-lift. Oh, but wait a minute! If you get to do whatever you want as an employee, then I guess your boss gets to do whatever he wants, like maybe not employ someone he suspects smokes dope? Oh my, what a vicious circle we are stuck in.

Everyone wants to do whatever they want to do and no body wants anyone else to tell them what to do, or be responsible for their fu*kups. Best as I know the last time that worked we were living in caves.

6speedthumper
10-02-2014, 04:01 PM
As I've said several times before, I am all for the legalization of pot. I smoke, I enjoy it. I like being relaxed and not having that "edge" anymore. Have not had a problem functioning, and if I smoked more often I doubt I'd feel it much beyond it just helping me to be more calm and able to tolerate certain things/people because I won't get my back up. My pop has been smoking for nearly fifty years, still practices wake n' bake, and functions perfectly fine. He is on no prescription drugs AT ALL, unlike his siblings that are on two-three-four + prescription drugs for various "illnesses" that Marijuana would certainly help. And, they'd be healthier getting rid of all those OTC drugs.

Because of our society, and it's law makers, there will have to be a way to test, or, govern the use so people can get and hold jobs.

fabiodriven
10-02-2014, 08:36 PM
This will more than likely sound somewhat redundant, as I posted about this subject last week in the Tony Stewart thread.

Right off the bat, I will say I am a purveyor of truth and honesty above all, and I will say that I use marijuana. All of what I speak is of my own personal experience, not of speculation, and not what has been drilled into my head by a government that probably makes billions from getting you hooked on their addictive and unhealthy drugs that they themselves have deemed legal.

I feel very strongly on this subject, and to El Camexican, whom I consider to be a very great friend, I am a bit insulted by your words. You are obviously a very educated or just naturally smart man, yet you close your mind to what is happening right in front of you and rather let the biggest drug cartel in the world (the US government) tell you what to think. Your jokes towards people who use marijuana are very generalized stereotypes which do not address us all as individuals, but rather lump us all into one big stupid group. We are not all late to work, we are not all stupid, and we don't cause traffic accidents, gas line explosions, or fatal shootings. Those would be the people that consume alcohol and pills that cause those kinds of issues and I'll thank you to not lump people such as myself in with a crowd like that.

As I've stated multiple times, those that speak out loudest against marijuana are most often those who know the least and have used it either never or barely at all. It's very obvious that your personal experience is lacking severely with the substance in question here El, as Mosh's experience is quite obviously limited as well. He made that quite obvious in last week's posts on this subject. Yet you are going to sit here and tell these people what a world of "stoners" would be like. What makes you qualified to foresee such a place? Where is your knowledge from? DOHC's point of view doesn't matter to me one bit, as the subject at hand could be soap making, heroin use, roofing, or soil contamination and he would be telling us what's what. The resident expert on everything...

This is a subject where I am very well educated. Over the years since returning from Iraq, the VA has always tried to cram pills down my throat. There were times when I gave in or thought I "needed" them and perhaps I did, but I have a life to compare in two very different treatments. One under the care of physicians and using the recommended dosages of pharmaceuticals, and one under my own care with the use of natural remedies. For those who know me, the results speak for themselves. For those frequent these boards and saw my thread posted roughly this time last year, you can see what a Fabio on chemical pharmaceuticals is like. That was the second "low point" I had been through after having been home, and that was my second time using chemicals to treat my PTSD. Those months while I was on drugs I didn't work, I didn't pay my mortgage, I didn't enjoy my hobbies, I didn't split nearly enough fire wood to get me through the winter, and I sat around feeling sorry for myself. I dug myself a gigantic hole and almost sold all of my belongings including my home and really didn't care to whom I owed what, where I would go, or what I would do. I was kind of a zombie that watched Netflix all day and shared too much personal information in these forums. Then one day I said to myself, "Things are going to change now". I didn't know how but I knew they were and the first step was to get off the drugs. I needed to improve myself physically and get my head back to where it should have been and needed to be. Inside of a month I got a job, caught up with the mortgage, was working out every day, and, most importantly, had a smile on my face and a direction to head.

I don't really think that many people are saying that marijuana should be legal to consume and then go run a crane as many people keep suggesting. I use marijuana when I get out of work and I do many things that require thought, care, and concentration. I use machines, vehicles, and engines, but on my own time. When I'm at work driving someone else's truck or on their dime I'm not using marijuana. That's not to say I couldn't, as I could, but the general consensus is that would not be a good idea and I'm not looking to make any waves. Up until about two months ago, I was driving dump trailers and tri-axle's in Boston every day, and that would require me to be in the truck between 4:30 and 5:30 every morning, and you better believe I was there on time if not early every day. Many times I would arrive far too early, as Boston traffic is extremely unpredictable and many times I was going to a site for the first time, so I would do push ups on the ground outside of the truck. My lunch pail had fresh fruit, yogurt, and a sandwich in it. Expecting twinkies and Coke? That wouldn't surprise me with all the cleche's being spouted.

I'm not sharing all of this in an effort to sway anyone or tell anyone what they should think, but I do take up a defense when such a helpful, harmless substance is attacked in this way after a lying entity tells you how evil it is, and you all believe it. Mosh's post the other day was literally laughable to me. You all think you know so much, the people who don't use marijuana. You think you're so smart and we're so dumb, but I'll type circles around you and out think you all high or not. When was the last "stoned driving" surge that caused so many injuries or deaths, or stoners forcibly taking stores at gunpoint, or getting in fights, or being anything other than happy and smiling? Let's go with what you all assume to be true, that we're just giggling idiots. So what? So we're not only happy but harmless, and this bothers so many why? Oh because Uncle Sam told you it should bother you. Good for you for listening. This pothead owns a home, drives a truck better than anyone, rides pretty durned good, can build, think, makes himself an asset at work, works hard, works out, goes to work every day, has been to war, has many peoples' lives at the tips of his fingers, has done more than many of you, and is just getting warm. There are many, many people that you haters deal with on a daily basis who use marijuana and you're none the wiser, but you'd judge them if you knew. You're all so hooked into the machine it's amazing to me. I've said this before as well and I want people to seriously consider it.

Marijuana is a natural herb made from a plant. It has no addicting properties and very few ill effects on the human body and mind.

Pharmaceutical drugs are made from man-made chemicals that harm the body and mind and are addictive. Having spent far too much time around people on these drugs and an appetite for knowledge has caused me to study the behavior of people on such drugs. Their first problem is that they're addicted but what makes it even worse is they all want to justify that addiction, they all want to be addicted. It's the pinnacle of technology which is the culmination of years of study, experience, experiments, and untold amounts of money in order to... Make more money! It works like a charm as you can see. One industry that will never have any problems financially is the drug industry. It is recession proof and reaches all corners of the population, everyone is on drugs. I've seen people who forget how to do everyday activities, don't know how to do things that are way below their level of comprehension, and blurt things out that they don't mean to say because they don't realize they're talking or lack the filter to tell them what's appropriate to say and what's not. I am absolutely sick and tired of saying things to people who are high on chemicals and have it go in one ear and out the other. I'm sick of having to show someone how to do something that started out as them showing me how to do it, until we realize they forgot how to do it (and what day it is) and I've just figured it out on my own. I am sick and friggin tired of watching people I love flush their lives, minds, and bodies down the toilet while I catch trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro for smoking pot as I care for them, guide them, and beg them to stop ruining their lives and continue to improve my own. All because they have a piece of paper from the same entity that's making the chemicals telling them it's OK to use their chemicals, but I can't use my own natural remedy that harms nobody and only benefits me greatly. You people are brainwashed to the tenth degree and have no idea. You accuse people such as myself as being silly and lackadaisical yet you all come on here and make jokes about my life choices.

I've seen so many lives ruined by alcohol, so many fights, car crashes, domestics, late to work or no-show, puking, surly, passing out, aggressive friggin retards, yet that's OK by you all. So many pill heads saying things that make absolutely no sense, doing things that they'd be ashamed of if I had recorded them, not knowing what day it is, surprised you showed up after you just spent the last 3 hours with them, confusing dawn for dusk, mouth going without knowing... It trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro hurts to see those I love in this condition and it is an absolute epidemic. It is inescapable, I am utterly surrounded by it. It makes me sick to my stomach to see so many I love in this state and on top of it I'm to take trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro from those who don't know the first thing of which they speak, telling me what's wrong with my natural choice to improve my life and why I shouldn't be happy. Should I go back to being miserable such as those on the chemicals or beverage? That would be acceptable by you all? Does it sound like I've lost my attention span to any of you? Do you think I'm eating Cheetos right now? I just at a piece of sword fish accompanied by couscous, spinach, tomatoes, and broccoli. I use a log grapple at work in very tight quarters which could rip electrical wires down or squash a man before he even knew it was coming. I drive trucks that weigh in at 120,000 lbs in places that many people can't drive a car. I get up before you to do it, and I work on things while you're watching TV on the couch in the evening. I have a beautiful girlfriend and a great life, and I use marijuana. I'm not the butt of your joke, I am the living proof you all are wrong. Now please, use that organ between your ears and think for yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMM_T_PJ0Rs

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r275/fabiodriven/Screenshot_2014-10-02-10-21-28_zps76354d4a.png (http://s146.photobucket.com/user/fabiodriven/media/Screenshot_2014-10-02-10-21-28_zps76354d4a.png.html)

tripledog
10-02-2014, 10:33 PM
I doobie leaf I will be watching this thread.

El Camexican
10-02-2014, 11:46 PM
Seems I really kicked the hornets’ nest here. I usually don’t lay out a bunch of personnel info on the net as I don’t know when it’s going to come back and bite my ass, but I value your friendship (and others on here) immensely, so I will try to better articulate my views and hope it clarifies my earlier comments.

First of all my tongue in cheek post that seems to have offended many. I have a pretty indiscriminately sense of humor. Myself being the most common recipient of it. Be aware that I own all the Cheech and Chong movies and can’t remember most of them for some reason. If my attempted light side perspective of a buzzed society seemed like a personal attack on anyone’s habits, or needs I apologize.

As far as booze VS pot, hell yea, if it had to be one or the other that everyone on the road was using pot wins every time, but I prefer neither when my kid is in the car.

As far as my age, education, intelligence and experience with this product I will share that I am almost 20 years older than Glamy’s guess, didn’t finish all my high school courses, have my IQ above 140 and used and at times “moved” this product for almost 20 years.

About 10 years into my adult life my employer wanted to promote me and take me off the government insurance program and onto a private plan. I failed the pee test, got demoted (not fired) and eventually had to quit and try and climb the ladder somewhere that this wasn’t hanging over my head holding me back.

At the next job I moved up quick, but then a fuc**ing accountant started pushing the owners to get me to sign a document that said I would stop operating motorcycles while in their employ. While it never came to be and was laughed off when I confronted the issue with the owners it was my awakening to the fact that the golden rule is in effect for all employees. At this point I decided to clean up my act and get in line with the rest of the sheeple and have no regrets other than that I wish I’d stayed in school a little longer.

I have absolutely zero issues with anyone burning for medical or recreational purposes on their own time. I do have issues with them doing it while participating in activities that could harm others and with an employer not being able to decide if they want abusers in their employ. As much as it pissed me off back then I now see the need for control.

Notice I said abusers. My issues are with the people who smoke on the way to and during work hours. I consider these people to be abusers and I have worked with many of them and seen plenty of on the job stupidity. The guys that lite up after work and in the evening are the ones that I consider to be users as I once was.

As far as medical needs users are concerned I feel they should be treated the same way as any other disabled person. They should be allowed the same liberties as a guy with a broken leg. Stay home and get better, take on a job that allows them to work around the disability, or find an employer that will give light duty tasks. Like the label says, “Do not operate heavy equipment”

As I eluded to in the Tony Stewart post and again here, there needs to be a methods of control before full legalization and protection for users is awarded. What should they be? I don’t know. It effects everyone differently. Maybe there should be a proficiency test. One like I always wished there was for booze. You drink (or smoke) until a measurable amount is in your blood stream and then take some eye hand coordination tests? I don’t know, but I do know I don’t want the pilot that is taking me home today to be smoking a joint before we take-off.

Got to go guys. Hope there are no more hard feelings.

DohcBikes
10-03-2014, 03:08 AM
DOHC's point of view doesn't matter to me one bit, as the subject at hand could be soap making, heroin use, roofing, or soil contamination and he would be telling us what's what. The resident expert on everything...

Roofing, Ask a Gifford. All else stated, I have no idea. Feel free to object to my wealth of information any time you want John. :beer Your hobbyist opinion does not matter to me either.

This is a subject where I am very well educated.LOL, OMG, I KNOW, RIGHT?! Congrats!!

Where again did you receive an education in Marijuana and its effects on everyone? And a mighty impotent subject it is. Must admit that i started to read your last post, just before i fell asleep. zzzz

There could be quoted responses.

Mickey Dunlap
10-03-2014, 07:07 AM
> Being a child of the 60's, 70's and into the 80's when I turned 18 and moved out into the real world I found myself getting into all the drinking and drugging I wanted. It all seems fun at the time, as all sin does. We don't like to here the word sin because we don't want to be told what is right and what is wrong. Don't want to drag this out to be a long story but when I raced in my youth I won most of my races. After I moved out on my own I still won but not as much because of the parting. I went so far as getting my Pro AMA licence for motocross on motorcycles when I realized I wasn't fast enough nor dedicated enough to get a factory ride, so I started racing 3 wheelers. Long story short I got clean, and stayed that way all though 83' and won most of my races again, to the point Honda took me on half way into the season so they could use me in their win adds. Then towards the end of the year Honda wanted me to race the Baja 1000 in the open class with Marty Hart. As we were pre running as a team all week, 200 miles a day for 5 days, I notice most of these guy smoked pot all day during the ride. After the race I partied with them, more just to fit in, knowing that I shouldn't, but gave into it anyway. I remember flying down to Honda after that to sign my contract for 84' and sitting next to a preacher, I rejected what he wanted to take about, and in my defiance I order several whiskeys and 7ups. It took me 4 years to stop drinking and drugging again, my racing career didn't go as far as it could have and I lost a lot. Some people don't go through all the crap I did, others have lower lows, but the real question is why do we do stuff and take stuff in the first place to make our selves feel better? The answer is simple, in fact too simple for some. We were born into this world as sinners, our hearts bent away from the things of God our creator. We try to fill the void in our hearts with everything we can, drugs, alcohol, sex, money, fame and anything and everything in this world with no avail. No matter if you are aware of it or not we all do things to feel better, but it can never fill our void of God with the love He has for us. That's it, as simple as I can put it, believe it or not, Jesus is the answer to everything in life! I have been there and done everything that has been talked about on here, and way more, and thank God for saving me from all that! I don't need anything to make me "feel" good, Christ fills every need you can have "perfectly" above and beyond anything I ever did in my power to feel better. :w00t:

atc007
10-03-2014, 07:28 AM
I know that took a lot Mickey. Well done. I have zero personal experience with any of this. Never did understand any of it. But will certainly say. This site and some of the people on it have certainly opened my eyes WIDE open. Good thread ?!! ;)..lol

clmeue37
10-03-2014, 06:41 PM
I've never used marijuana. Not once. I don't judge people who do. Simple as that.

I don't use drugs (narcotic, pharmaceutical, etc) and I don't judge people who do.

I don't use alcohol as a crutch. I don't judge people who do.

People just need to stop being judgemental of others especially when they are not educated on the subject at hand. I guess I grew up in a family of pretty boring lineage. I didn't grow up around any abusers or even responsible users of any substance. I am oblivious to most of this and because of this I have no right to judge. I'm not saying that I wouldn't feel different if something bad happened to my son, close friends, or any other member of my family due to a misuse by them or someone else (ie: car accident involving a drunk driver) but as of right now I'm clueless, therefore I choose not to judge.

Call me ignorant if you want. I'm cool with that. I'm no better than anyone else on here just because I choose not to use certain things. I don't claim to be any smarter or dumber than an individual who chooses to use marijuana either. I have never spoken against or in favor of marijuana. It is possible to stay neutral on a topic or issue.

I must be very disconnected from society. Judge me if you want. Like I said, I'm cool with it. :)

tripledog
10-03-2014, 08:01 PM
^^^ I am going to judge you right now. You seem to have your act together, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

redsox
10-09-2014, 06:53 AM
interesting thread. its a good read. i'll keep my personal history, habits, comments, and feelings on he matter personal for a myriad of reasons. but, i was wondering what you guys think of the defense being used by the associate of the Boston Marathon Bomber. What is his defense for removing and destroying evidence, lying about it to federal investigators, and not disclosing his knowledge of the murderer's whereabouts (which lead to a cop killing)?? Well, his defense is "I was high." I'm not joking. That's his defense. "I was fishbowling with my friends and I was high." Look it up. Hs name is Robel Phillipos. Trial is going on now. He's not saying he was bath-salted up and wanted to eat someones face. He's not saying he was rippin' rails or tweakin. Just a little weed. Not his fault?? Right? He's in college. He is practically required to blaze,, right? So,, how can he be held accountable for aiding a fugitive terrorist asshole who killed an 8 year old and blew his younger sisters legs right off?? How can the executed cops blood be on his hands?? Society made him smoke weed, and weed made him do it!!! So, ipso facto, SOCIETY DID IT!! ITS OUR FAULT!!!!

PS- I hope the sarcasm is not lost due to the written word. I know how i feel, but i ain't tellin! I wanna know how you guys feel about it. Also, i want to point out that its a fahkload more complicated than "Legalize it!" -Jah be with you.

RIDE-RED 250r
10-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Well, in response to Redsox's post...

Unfortunately, we live in a time where blame is constantly shifted from the person whom it truly belongs with, to someone or something else. Many many people these days take no responsibility for their own actions. And while there are some people with legitimate mental or chemical disorders, it's just my opinion that there are 10's of thousands of "fakers" for every one individual who truly needs help.

Having said that, I think we are at a point that most, (not all) people are not responsible enough for legalized marijuana. Heck, there is certainly no shortage of people not responsible enough to consume alcohol!

I have quietly followed this thread and kept my opinion out of it because I don't use it and it's highly unlikely I would if legalized...

But my position as a libertarian is this: If it neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg (to loosely quote Jefferson) what do I care what my neighbor does on his own time in the privacy of his home?? So long as it does not put me or my family in danger, and so long as I am not forced to finance it via taxation on my income to be used in various government programs to "help the needy", I really don't care a hoot in hell. BUT, I would like to see factual study from a completely neutral source. I don't feel one can truly get an objective "study" on the subject if the study is conducted by those on one side of the debate or the other, or connected in any way..be it government or the Chongs of the world.

I understand that it helps some people medicinally when other synthetic drugs fail, and who am I to argue that. I have not used it, and have not needed it or any other strong pharmaceuticals in my lifetime so far.. (lucky I guess) and I have not studied it. And I do think there is a problem with over medication in our society these days. I know of school kids who are "diagnosed" AD/HD whose REAL problem is a complete lack of parental guidance and dare I say, DISCIPLINE in the home. In many cases, parents are happy their kids get diagnosed, it means a free paycheck from SSDI! So, now we have droves of kids getting medications they really don't need shoved down their throats. I see a problem with this. And this is just one example. And what is started at that young age putting kids on meds they ought not be on, we get what comes next...

Drives me nuts hearing about grown adults who need to have their "happy pills" because they are "clinically depressed"... And I'm not talking about veterans who have experienced the horrors of war. I'm talking about immature drones who call themselves adults that just were not brought up in a way as to prepare them to handle life as an adult in the real world.

Kids are staying home with mom and dad longer and longer... Heck, obamacare mandates that children are to be allowed to stay on mommy and daddy's insurance till the age of 26!!! We are CAUSING and NURTURING this kind of "dependent on anything but myself" mentality!

Anyway..... I've spoken my piece for what it's worth. Carry on.

One last thing to add and it's 1 part observation, 1 part question:

Often I find myself noticing how people (mainly politicians) in the opposite camp as I am on other hot button "personal liberty" issues will justify their position on abortion (for example) as a matter of personal liberty. And yet this same person is ready to, (and often has) vote to infringe on my spelled out constitutional and God given right to keep and bear arms.

I have to wonder what the majority of legalization proponents position on the 2nd amendment is. I'm sure many of you here probably support it and will likely comment on that question... possibly even be offended that I ask (hopefully not as that is not my intention). But the question remains.. because in my personal experience with politicians here in my state, those who are on board for legalization are one and the same the very people who voted for the NY SAFE Act..which has been a HUGE infringement on the 2nd here in NY...

fabiodriven
10-09-2014, 08:51 PM
My personal belief is that if you're against the second amendment, you see things very, very differently than I do myself.

El Camexican
10-10-2014, 08:02 AM
With your guns and your bombs.....in your head.......in your head.......ZOMBIE...ZOMBIE ! You don`t know (ignorant) and it is scary that you`re probably armed to the MAX !........carry on....toodels ......first you`re gonna shoot me then you`re gonna clean me then you`re eat me........and then.....you`re gonna sh!t me out !.......no more and then ! :Bounce:Bounce:Bounce:eek::cool::cry::wondering:(: ):lol::Bounce:Bounce:Bounce

Nice post Glamy. You are an asset not only to this site, but to humanity. Sorry to interrupt your teachings, please carry on.

6speedthumper
10-10-2014, 06:22 PM
With your guns and your bombs.....in your head.......in your head.......ZOMBIE...ZOMBIE ! You don`t know (ignorant) and it is scary that you`re probably armed to the MAX !........carry on....toodels ......first you`re gonna shoot me then you`re gonna clean me then you`re gonna eat me........and then.....you`re gonna sh!t me out !.......no more and then ! :Bounce:Bounce:Bounce:eek::cool::cry::wondering:(: ):lol::Bounce:Bounce:Bounce

Is it me, or was Chewy easier to understand when all he did was grunt and make guttural sounds?

phantombiker
10-11-2014, 01:23 AM

As I’ve said before, I’m all for legalization, but it has to be controlled somehow. Until such time as levels can be detected forcing employers to take on users means taking on abuser’s as well.i agree with some of your points but think you were being a bit over dramatic. some of the smartest and safest people i know are users and riders and trust them with my life but at the same time i do believe alot of people abuse it. i myself cant stand the smell of it but i dont down it. it keeps some people calm who would otherwise be wound up or an a$$hole. i have no prob with it being legal.

thx, mark

DohcBikes
10-11-2014, 08:24 AM
It also has the ability to turn calm people into assholes. Users of marijuana need to accept the truths, that not everyone reacts the same to every chemical.

Not to mention, ever seen somebody that thinks they 'need' it to stay relaxed run out? I've seen people go absolutely batshit psycho when they can't get any. For the record I hardly know anybody that doesn't use it.

El Camexican
10-11-2014, 08:56 AM
i agree with some of your points but think you were being a bit over dramatic. some of the smartest and safest people i know are users and riders and trust them with my life but at the same time i do believe alot of people abuse it. i myself cant stand the smell of it but i dont down it. it keeps some people calm who would otherwise be wound up or an a$$hole. i have no prob with it being legal.

thx, mark

Hope you read post #20 as well.

6speedthumper
10-11-2014, 09:54 AM
It also has the ability to turn calm people into assholes. Users of marijuana need to accept the truths, that not everyone reacts the same to every chemical.

Not to mention, ever seen somebody that thinks they 'need' it to stay relaxed run out? I've seen people go absolutely batshit psycho when they can't get any. For the record I hardly know anybody that doesn't use it.

^^^ That right there is the biggest problem with pot, or any drug/substance/drink. The human mind. Which, incidentally, is the problem with society.

El Camexican
10-11-2014, 04:09 PM

You have to admit though, pot brings out the hidden prick in far less people than booze does. If it came down to only one or the other being legal and unrestricted for use I'd prefer the world around me be stoned rather than drunk.

6speedthumper
10-11-2014, 04:40 PM
You have to admit though, pot brings out the hidden prick in far less people than booze does. If it came down to only one or the other being legal and unrestricted for use I'd prefer the world around me be stoned rather than drunk.

Amen to that

RIDE-RED 250r
10-12-2014, 12:32 PM
Glamy you don't know me. How dare you call me ignorant? Did I call a single person here ignorant? No, I did not. I raised a question I had in the most respectful manner that I know how and in earnest... Figures you would take it the wrong way. So what if I'm "armed to the max"...it's not your business or that of anyone else for that matter. It was a legitimate question based on my real life experience...crazy concept, I know.

So based on your post it seems as though one could assume you are pro-legalization and anti-2nd?? That's about all I could glean from your clever quotation of lyrics and incoherent rambling.

And I don't need cute little memes to make a point.

Mickey Dunlap
10-12-2014, 08:21 PM
I don't know what to think, seems like this pot isn't working like everyone claims.:wondering In fact all I see is anger! :( :wondering

RIDE-RED 250r
10-12-2014, 08:56 PM
IGNORANT..........and your mother wears army boots ! Why are you gonna comment on something that you have never done or needed to do ? And then you spin it into gun control ? ......and you play with your chalupas too much .......thats my business !

Obviously your reading comprehension is lacking... but your quote button works. It's a start I guess.

I hate to burst your bubble here..But I actually wrote that post and know full well what was said. I spun nothing, the 2 issues are connected politically, as are other issues. Sorry if you are not intelligent or awake enough to realize that.

Do you have a problem with women serving in our armed forces??

Every time you post, you show everyone here who is truly ignorant.

tripledog
10-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Both sides raise valid points regarding this issue. It seems there are many folks tuned in on this topic.

El Camexican
10-12-2014, 10:07 PM
IGNORANT..........and your mother wears army boots ! Why are you gonna comment on something that you have never done or needed to do ? And then you spin it into gun control ? ......and you play with your chalupas too much .......thats my business !

Fracckk!:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce Blow those frackin Liberaldemorepubitarians:crazy::Bounce:rolleyes: They eat your brains and poop bubbles:Bounce:lol::Bounce the end is coming, stock up on beans:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce :welcome:

fabiodriven
10-12-2014, 11:18 PM
I don't know what to think, seems like this pot isn't working like everyone claims.:wondering In fact all I see is anger! :( :wondering

You see one poster who is known for his own style of posting doing what he always does. He may be difficult to understand but is entitled to his own opinion and at times I agree with it. Being a man of god doesn't make you innocent and if you try to say your post isn't anything more than stirring the pot then we will disagree as usual. I prefer to respect my elders but I'm not opposed to pointing out their shortcomings either, and this particular post on this subject is exactly what the powers that be want programmed into John Q Public's head. It's very understandable to me that you would have such a high content of the Kool Aid in your blood, as you've been subjected to it for decades more than most posting here. No matter though, as your antiquated and closed-minded way of thinking is fast becoming a thing of the past. Regurgitation is being replaced with education in this particular subject, and those who choose to stay ignorant only stand to cause more misunderstandings, misjudgements, and unneeded concern for themselves. Be obsolete if you choose, but let the rest of us denounce the judgements of those who have listened to the programmed messages you're not smart enough to see through if we so choose and wish us well on our way as we wish you well in your own personal choices. Stirring the pot as you are at your age like some punk kid, c'mon. The adults are trying to have a conversation here.

I like Glamy and a lot of what he thinks, but it's no secret he can't always convey his message clearly. He is not, nor am I, the ambassador of this movement. He's another person, different than any other, that happens to have his own views. It's not been claimed that every single marijuana user is a supreme being without a flaw, we're just saying we're very similar to everyone else. Diversity is the spice of life and Glamy is just another person, as am I, as is Joe, as we all are.

As you were.

DohcBikes
10-13-2014, 08:58 AM
It's one thing to post inflammatory remarks in order to bring out the faults and cracks in the opposition's argument. It's a favorite pass time of mine.

It's another thing to post completely ignorant remarks that have been typed only in an attempt to diminish the character or incite anger in the other opinion holder, trolling. Very childish.

I erased a post in this thread earlier simply to avoid miscommunication and ignorant backlash. It's unfortunate when a poster has bold intelligent people keeping their opinions to themselves in order to avoid immaturity.

RIDE-RED 250r
10-13-2014, 10:24 AM
No hate here Glamy.

I just think calling someone ignorant because they pose a question is childish and adds nothing to the conversation. Are we now at a point that someone with a question is labeled ignorant and expected to remain silent?? I hope not!

If I'm not mistaken (and fluent enough in Glamy-ish), it seems as though you actually agree with the bulk of my post that started this back and forth between us? (post #47)

Mickey Dunlap
10-13-2014, 10:40 AM
You see one poster who is known for his own style of posting doing what he always does. He may be difficult to understand but is entitled to his own opinion and at times I agree with it. Being a man of god doesn't make you innocent and if you try to say your post isn't anything more than stirring the pot then we will disagree as usual. I prefer to respect my elders but I'm not opposed to pointing out their shortcomings either, and this particular post on this subject is exactly what the powers that be want programmed into John Q Public's head. It's very understandable to me that you would have such a high content of the Kool Aid in your blood, as you've been subjected to it for decades more than most posting here. No matter though, as your antiquated and closed-minded way of thinking is fast becoming a thing of the past. Regurgitation is being replaced with education in this particular subject, and those who choose to stay ignorant only stand to cause more misunderstandings, misjudgements, and unneeded concern for themselves. Be obsolete if you choose, but let the rest of us denounce the judgements of those who have listened to the programmed messages you're not smart enough to see through if we so choose and wish us well on our way as we wish you well in your own personal choices. Stirring the pot as you are at your age like some punk kid, c'mon. The adults are trying to have a conversation here.

I like Glamy and a lot of what he thinks, but it's no secret he can't always convey his message clearly. He is not, nor am I, the ambassador of this movement. He's another person, different than any other, that happens to have his own views. It's not been claimed that every single marijuana user is a supreme being without a flaw, we're just saying we're very similar to everyone else. Diversity is the spice of life and Glamy is just another person, as am I, as is Joe, as we all are.

As you were.

I learned from my mistake of arguing with you guys, you can't win and you guys feed on it, so there is no point. I understand why you guys like to go at it all the time , it the same thing over and over. I just thought it's funny how you guys say how pot doesn't make people fight :lol: Like I said, I have done all this when I was a child trying to find my way in the world, now that I'm old and I put away childish things. I learned that taking anything that changes the chemicals in your brain isn't good for me. As far as being a born again child of God I feel everything but innocent, in fact it feels like a curse sometimes because I know the attributes of God and He was the only one that ever lived a perfect life, and you can't live a perfect life. I fail so much I get to the point I don't ask forgiveness anymore because I'm just going to do it again. But the great thing is the Bible tells us of this war with the old man in us which the Bible calls the flesh. You have seen me on here when I was in the flesh, you know for the most part what I should act like, but sometimes I don't. Sometime it takes awhile to see it my self, but once I do and God gets my attention I repent, just like I did, I said I was sorry for the stupid things I said and I go about my way. The whole thing about being born again is you have put your faith in God sending His Son Jesus to the cross to bare all our sins, and if you do believe that and you ask Him to come into your heart he will. It's hard to understand all that, you just have to have the faith of a child and ask Him to forgive you. The message of the Cross is the answer to all our problems. He has made it so simple that a 5 year old can understand it. Like I said before I remember every time someone tried to tell me, but I was either hitting the bong or drinking so I didn't want to hear it. It took 4 years after I got clean before I would hear the message again, this time (3-18-92 at 6:25) I listen to the message and I got down on my knees and ask Christ to forgive me and to come into my heart and save me. When I stood up and the guy told me I had eternal life and I would go to heaven I knew it to be the truth, and the truth set me free. There is NOTHING that can beat that high! Now I can find all the answers to anything in the Bible, Gods word. The Bible is my hand book to life. Before when I read it, it was like reading a ATC 90 shop book trying to fix my 250r.It didn't work!

So yea you are right I'm being a smart ass when I said 'the pot isn't working'. But I'm also saying it will never fully work, it's call dope for a reason. All this stuff that changes the way you think, good or bad it's never going to fill your real need! I understand the need to feel good,everyone does, but I know what really fills that need, and that's the love of God. The test is if this pisses you off and you hate anything about the Word of God you are a enemy of God and you have rejected Him. That's the only Sin he won't forgive. So it's totally up to you weather you go to heaven or hell when you die. It's totally up to you, no one can force you to do anything. God won't push it on you, he gave you a free choice, a free will. So that's pretty cool, He loves you enough to send someone to tell you the truth , but it's still up to you to choose His free gift of eternal life.:cool:

DohcBikes
10-13-2014, 12:44 PM
NAH......you took it off so your employer would`nt read it cause you do smoke pot !!My employer is well aware that I smoke marijuana.

bkm
10-13-2014, 01:32 PM
I absoluetly love this song and thought it was appropriate for this discussion.

http://youtu.be/r1TpeMt8aF4

rdonald1979
10-13-2014, 03:23 PM
The whole GOD thing might be true but the only thing the bible and the church do is herd the masses like sheep so they are more easily controlled. Really if people actually educated themselves on this subject then they could write an honest opinion. Our bodies already have the prevailing ingredient in us that is THC and for some people it doesn't agree with. But for the most it will. You do not need to smoke this "DOPE" the rep the benefits. It can be injustice through food as well. My old lady has Lupus which is an aggressive type of arthritis that will also attack organs. This "DOPE" that the uneducated people refer to seems to really be the only thing that really helps with the pain that does not have any crazy side affects like the REAL DRUGS you get from your doctor. The governments DRUG DEALERS. So I urge all you that have an opinion but not the knowledge of, get yourselves more educated about the subject first.
And that's my 2 cents which is usually worth not to much.
By the way I smoke DOPE.
Regards.

Mickey Dunlap
10-13-2014, 04:09 PM
The whole GOD thing might be true but the only thing the bible and the church do is herd the masses like sheep so they are more easily controlled. Really if people actually educated themselves on this subject then they could write an honest opinion. Our bodies already have the prevailing ingredient in us that is THC and for some people it doesn't agree with. But for the most it will. You do not need to smoke this "DOPE" the rep the benefits. It can be injustice through food as well. My old lady has Lupus which is an aggressive type of arthritis that will also attack organs. This "DOPE" that the uneducated people refer to seems to really be the only thing that really helps with the pain that does not have any crazy side affects like the REAL DRUGS you get from your doctor. The governments DRUG DEALERS. So I urge all you that have an opinion but not the knowledge of, get yourselves more educated about the subject first.
And that's my 2 cents which is usually worth not to much.
By the way I smoke DOPE.
Regards.

Well the whole God thing is true, but I agree with you totally that some bibles and a lot of the churches out there are counterfeit, nothing more then money grabbing cons. I'm not what you would call a religious person, I don't like going to church and doing everything the same way week in and week out. I know God is a God of order and we should do everything in a orderly fashion, but lets mix it up a bit.:D I don't want to build the same motors the same all the time, it would bore me to death:rolleyes:. That's why I don't go to church all the time, man says we need to be there every time the doors open or you are not a good follower. It's all about building my relationship with God, that's why he reaches out to us in the first place. Men try to put me in a box, you can't put God in a box and I'm a child of God so don't do it to me either. I understand why we should go to church, the bible is clear about that, but don't add some guilt trip on me! This is the kind of stuff that drive people away, it doesn't draw them to God or church. Read Gods word, pray to him and most of all listen to him and what His word says.:cool:

fabiodriven
10-13-2014, 08:57 PM
I'll tell you why you've yet to win an argument with me Mickey. It's because I won't enter a debate I don't think I can win. If I know I'm right I will not stop.

First of all, personally I've had enough of religion in this thread. That's an entirely different discussion in general and would require its own dedicated thread in my opinion. I could see that being a very popular thread. I have plenty to say on that topic, but it has nothing to do with the subject at hand, and that is marijuana. I am not religious but I can respect others beliefs no problem. Just as Bill or Joe. I have my own beliefs that have to do with quantum physics, which is a fact-based science that has discovered facts about the universe that would blow your mind. I find facts about our universe and origins much more interesting than the interpretation of ancient words written by people who had the capacity of comprehension comparable to that of a modern child. I'll leave it at that, as that is a totally different thread altogether.

I just thought it's funny how you guys say how pot doesn't make people fight :lol:

Why is this funny to you? Glamy and Joe had words over a completely different subject, the second amendment. Two people, minor words, this is a debate of sorts after all. One uses marijuana and the other doesn't. That's not a fight, and even if it were marijuana wouldn't be to blame.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but glamy and I had two very different views on the second amendment. They were as follows.

My personal belief is that if you're against the second amendment, you see things very, very differently than I do myself.

With your guns and your bombs.....in your head.......in your head.......ZOMBIE...ZOMBIE ! You don`t know (ignorant) and it is scary that you`re probably armed to the MAX !........carry on....toodels ......first you`re gonna shoot me then you`re gonna clean me then you`re gonna eat me........and then.....you`re gonna sh!t me out !.......no more and then ! :Bounce:Bounce:Bounce:eek::cool::cry::wondering:(: ):lol::Bounce:Bounce:Bounce

From what I'm gathering from glamy's post (not sure), he and I differ on that subject greatly. Notice two people who use marijuana with two very different opinions on the second amendment, something we both take very seriously, and not even an acknowledgement of that difference in opinion, never mind a fight. I'm not blaming the "fight" that did occur on the person that doesn't use marijuana, all I'm saying is that you can't accuse us of having problems with fights when no fights existed at that point.

It's great that you have god in your life but not all of us need "god" to get through the day. If it works for you that's fantastic, but I'm not pushing marijuana on you or anyone Mickey, I'm standing in its defense and promotion. I stand for truth first and foremost and there are many lies and rumors surrounding this herb and whatever purveying of those words I can prevent I will. Nothing I say is made up and no words will be negative. Speaking of negativity, I will point out where the fight has originated from in this thread.

If all you see is anger, that's your problem. I see a debate with members thinking things through (to a degree) and attempting to get their thoughts out on here and convey their thoughts. Nobody, especially anyone using "pot", said anything about being angry until it was brought up by you. You are the one that implied anger and thus attempted to bring it into this thread. You don't smoke pot but you shurer 'n shite stir it.

The test is if this pisses you off and you hate anything about the Word of God you are a enemy of God and you have rejected Him.

I don't hate anything or anyone, but I do dislike things from time to time. If you want to go down this road, if you want to be known as the purveyor of peace and god, then you must act that part. That means not attempting to lump a group of people together and disrespecting them and their beliefs. That means not attempting to deface our values because we don't share your view. Or you could just be another one of those guys that goes around just posting like a jerk, but don't try to act like you're the good guy. You're the one starting the only argument here. I'll tell you another thing, you think you're so peaceful and righteous, yet you toss the word "hate" around like it's tootsie rolls from a parade float. Every single time you use that word, which if you spout off like this all the time is probably fairly often, you draw that energy back to you. That's a law, a physical law of nature. It's called the law of attraction. It doesn't matter if you have faith in it or not, it is a constant. It's not open to interpretation or up for argument. That's fact. Even when you reference someone else hating or some "other" situation, you will draw in what you put out and if you say and use the word "hate", even if directed in a "good" way, you will inevitably draw hate back to you. This is quantum physics and this is a fact. You implying hatred in any context, as quoted above, has essentially inserted it where it didn't previously exist, thus bringing to life that which was supposedly being spoken against in the first place by- you. You brought up hatred. The very referencing of the subject is the cause. I have eliminated the word "hate" from my vocabulary, and a matter of fact I dislike (but I don't hate) the fact that you have brought up the subject of hate and arguments. I've typed it far more times than I'd prefer, but it's in the name of education and proper posting. Having eliminated that word and thus that feeling from my being has made me very sensitive to the vibration of hatred, so I can sense it a mile away. I not only choose to avoid it, I have to stay away from it.

If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion if anyone feels like it, some mature discussion is ensuing in this subject and the Cheech and Chong jokes have already been said. The attempted slander has gone far enough and many facts have been stated. This is a very important subject which is at hand and there will be voting for years to come on this matter. This is our duty to take seriously and consider how this substance should be handled. I think it's fairly obvious who's educated on the matter and who is not. Those who are curious, ask away. Those who have input, let's hear it. If anyone would happen to have any horror stories of the crazy wacked out things some hepped up weed addict did, please share them. If we're the type of people who deserve to be talked down to and laughed at, let's hear the reasons to back that up.

bkm
10-13-2014, 09:54 PM
This is all I will say regarding marijuana. I have been a police officer for almost ten years and have dealt with countless people under the influence of marijuana and not once have we had an altercation of any kind, no MF'ing, no fighting, nothing. On the flip side of that, I have also dealt with many people under the influence of alcohol and as a result have been punched, kicked, spat upon, bitten, concussed, witnessed a .45 acp go through a 18 year old kids head who decided he didn't want to live anymore, made death notifications to the parents of a couple teenagers who decided to drink and drive, and numerous families (including my own) torn apart. All from a "legal" drug.

I've never touched the stuff once in my life, but I'm open minded and have enough experience dealing with people and how different drugs effect them. Marijuana is on the bottom of my list of "dangerous" drugs. Where would the Beatles music have gone without pot???

RIDE-RED 250r
10-13-2014, 09:59 PM
If you all will allow me this slight digression back to the 2nd for a brief moment and on a lighter note...

Got bit by my scope for the first time in my life today testing some of my first reloads for my deer rifle.. you guys would be laughing your arses off if you saw me right now!! :D

At the end of the day, we have to keep a bit of a sense of humor don't we? :)

Mickey Dunlap
10-13-2014, 10:45 PM
I'll tell you why you've yet to win an argument with me Mickey. It's because I won't enter a debate I don't think I can win. If I know I'm right I will not stop.

First of all, personally I've had enough of religion in this thread. That's an entirely different discussion in general and would require its own dedicated thread in my opinion. I could see that being a very popular thread. I have plenty to say on that topic, but it has nothing to do with the subject at hand, and that is marijuana. I am not religious but I can respect others beliefs no problem. Just as Bill or Joe. I have my own beliefs that have to do with quantum physics, which is a fact-based science that has discovered facts about the universe that would blow your mind. I find facts about our universe and origins much more interesting than the interpretation of ancient words written by people who had the capacity of comprehension comparable to that of a modern child. I'll leave it at that, as that is a totally different thread altogether.

Why is this funny to you? Glamy and Joe had words over a completely different subject, the second amendment. Two people, minor words, this is a debate of sorts after all. One uses marijuana and the other doesn't. That's not a fight, and even if it were marijuana wouldn't be to blame.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but glamy and I had two very different views on the second amendment. They were as follows.

From what I'm gathering from glamy's post (not sure), he and I differ on that subject greatly. Notice two people who use marijuana with two very different opinions on the second amendment, something we both take very seriously, and not even an acknowledgement of that difference in opinion, never mind a fight. I'm not blaming the "fight" that did occur on the person that doesn't use marijuana, all I'm saying is that you can't accuse us of having problems with fights when no fights existed at that point.

It's great that you have god in your life but not all of us need "god" to get through the day. If it works for you that's fantastic, but I'm not pushing marijuana on you or anyone Mickey, I'm standing in its defense and promotion. I stand for truth first and foremost and there are many lies and rumors surrounding this herb and whatever purveying of those words I can prevent I will. Nothing I say is made up and no words will be negative. Speaking of negativity, I will point out where the fight has originated from in this thread.

If all you see is anger, that's your problem. I see a debate with members thinking things through (to a degree) and attempting to get their thoughts out on here and convey their thoughts. Nobody, especially anyone using "pot", said anything about being angry until it was brought up by you. You are the one that implied anger and thus attempted to bring it into this thread. You don't smoke pot but you shurer 'n shite stir it.

I don't hate anything or anyone, but I do dislike things from time to time. If you want to go down this road, if you want to be known as the purveyor of peace and god, then you must act that part. That means not attempting to lump a group of people together and disrespecting them and their beliefs. That means not attempting to deface our values because we don't share your view. Or you could just be another one of those guys that goes around just posting like a jerk, but don't try to act like you're the good guy. You're the one starting the only argument here. I'll tell you another thing, you think you're so peaceful and righteous, yet you toss the word "hate" around like it's tootsie rolls from a parade float. Every single time you use that word, which if you spout off like this all the time is probably fairly often, you draw that energy back to you. That's a law, a physical law of nature. It's called the law of attraction. It doesn't matter if you have faith in it or not, it is a constant. It's not open to interpretation or up for argument. That's fact. Even when you reference someone else hating or some "other" situation, you will draw in what you put out and if you say and use the word "hate", even if directed in a "good" way, you will inevitably draw hate back to you. This is quantum physics and this is a fact. You implying hatred in any context, as quoted above, has essentially inserted it where it didn't previously exist, thus bringing to life that which was supposedly being spoken against in the first place by- you. You brought up hatred. The very referencing of the subject is the cause. I have eliminated the word "hate" from my vocabulary, and a matter of fact I dislike (but I don't hate) the fact that you have brought up the subject of hate and arguments. I've typed it far more times than I'd prefer, but it's in the name of education and proper posting. Having eliminated that word and thus that feeling from my being has made me very sensitive to the vibration of hatred, so I can sense it a mile away. I not only choose to avoid it, I have to stay away from it.

If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion if anyone feels like it, some mature discussion is ensuing in this subject and the Cheech and Chong jokes have already been said. The attempted slander has gone far enough and many facts have been stated. This is a very important subject which is at hand and there will be voting for years to come on this matter. This is our duty to take seriously and consider how this substance should be handled. I think it's fairly obvious who's educated on the matter and who is not. Those who are curious, ask away. Those who have input, let's hear it. If anyone would happen to have any horror stories of the crazy wacked out things some hepped up weed addict did, please share them. If we're the type of people who deserve to be talked down to and laughed at, let's hear the reasons to back that up.

I know there is no way I would argue with you about anything, it goes no where and it's totally point less! What I say comes from God and his word, if you what to argue how you are right and He is wrong, go a head, but you can't win.;):)

trike savior
10-14-2014, 01:48 AM
Yes gentlemen. Please start a separate thread if you wish to continue the religion argument.

Mickey I respect you for all your contributions to the sport. I am glad u still post here and am glad religion works for you but please keep your comments in this thread to the subject at hand. If you have insight as to why God put Marijuana on earth and canabanol receptors in our brains. Please share.

Fabio much appreciation for what you do on this site and agree with you on most things. Keep up the work and keep on topic.

no disrespect to either of you gentlemen at all but I wanted this thread to be about the marijuana. So we could get a conversation going that may get those who don't know and don't understand some insight.

DOHC (damon) read the post you deleted in the deer stand over the weekend before it disappeared. Wish you would have left it as I wanted to discuss a few points.

phantombiker
10-14-2014, 05:03 AM

i did read post #20 and it was very well said. as far as me saying i thought u were being a bit over dramatic...i'll break it down. as far as homes being built by stoners...i did foundations for 10 years and my crew only had 2 complaints. we had 3 tokers and 2 non-tokers...me being a non. the problem was an architect that measurements wrong both times. framing...3 years...6 probs (had to think on this 1)...2 by stoned idiocy but fixed very quickly as they were good framers and realised what went wrong and even said "duh"...lmao. sounds hypocritical but everyone makes mistakes,...stoned or not...and the homeowners were very happy with the turnout. i've also seen straight or stoned inspectors make good and bad calls. thats a crap shoot in construction. so, i cant say trailprotrailpro wrong or right there but i can say that the fields i was in, it wasnt a big issue because mistakes were quickly fixed. heavy machinery...i think they should be non-users for the obvious reason. i actually watched a stoned crete truck driver turn his truck over. he was fired....i didnt disagree.

the pizza guy...who gives a damn if hes high. the driver will get you your pizza or its free if its really late. the cook...if hes "ablaze" he may just "beef up" (no pun intended) trailprotrailpro toppings making it a killer feast!!!...lmmfao...where's the problem there?

doctors, pilots, high rise or heavy equipment operators...i agree. SHOULD NOT USE mind altering substances of any sort. if he's on pain killers, give him a shovel and tell him to dig a ditch. the dr...tell him to just stay home. pilots...ground them or take their wings.

if u deal with kids at all...STAY AWAY FROM THE CRAP!!!! if you're home and wanna slip to the garage and burn 1, whats the harm? stoned at home, no issue. kids involved=hope your pupils arent dilated because you're on something and puting kids in harms way.

the mechanic...well, the smartest mechanic i ever knew was a burner...the 1 person i always called for work who was also an excellent rider...i got lucky meeting this dude. but, the only awesome rider/burner/mechanic i have came across so i guess i got lucky with that 1.

i meant no disrespect but hold to my statement. i hope you see what i meant, bro. no worries as this is a point/counterpoint discussion i hope.

if i missed anything, feel free to let me know.

thx, bro...mark

redsox
10-14-2014, 07:38 AM
What have we learned today ?....well we learned that i get most of my religion from the christian mingle commercials (remember if god says he`d hit it ...you better wait your fackin turn!) and a Red Rider bee bee gun is not a good x-mas gift (you`ll shoot your eye out ! ) I`m happy with my pot shops cause....wait for it...they don`t charge tax ! I recommend that ALL drugs be legal (just like Ron Paul suggested to congress) so that we could have our own version of The Purge where murder and suicide would be legal !.....yes i think thats it......thats the ticket !

there is the problem. i knew it would be said. i was just waiting. its the natural evolution of the discussion and the quintessential "slippery slope."

El Camexican
10-14-2014, 08:34 AM
i did read post #20 and it was very well said. as far as me saying i thought u were being a bit over dramatic...i'll break it down. as far as homes being built by stoners...i did foundations for 10 years and my crew only had 2 complaints. we had 3 tokers and 2 non-tokers...me being a non. the problem was an architect that measurements wrong both times. framing...3 years...6 probs (had to think on this 1)...2 by stoned idiocy but fixed very quickly as they were good framers and realised what went wrong and even said "duh"...lmao. sounds hypocritical but everyone makes mistakes,...stoned or not...and the homeowners were very happy with the turnout. i've also seen straight or stoned inspectors make good and bad calls. thats a crap shoot in construction. so, i cant say trailprotrailpro wrong or right there but i can say that the fields i was in, it wasnt a big issue because mistakes were quickly fixed. heavy machinery...i think they should be non-users for the obvious reason. i actually watched a stoned crete truck driver turn his truck over. he was fired....i didnt disagree.

the pizza guy...who gives a damn if hes high. the driver will get you your pizza or its free if its really late. the cook...if hes "ablaze" he may just "beef up" (no pun intended) trailprotrailpro toppings making it a killer feast!!!...lmmfao...where's the problem there?

doctors, pilots, high rise or heavy equipment operators...i agree. SHOULD NOT USE mind altering substances of any sort. if he's on pain killers, give him a shovel and tell him to dig a ditch. the dr...tell him to just stay home. pilots...ground them or take their wings.

if u deal with kids at all...STAY AWAY FROM THE CRAP!!!! if you're home and wanna slip to the garage and burn 1, whats the harm? stoned at home, no issue. kids involved=hope your pupils arent dilated because you're on something and puting kids in harms way.

the mechanic...well, the smartest mechanic i ever knew was a burner...the 1 person i always called for work who was also an excellent rider...i got lucky meeting this dude. but, the only awesome rider/burner/mechanic i have came across so i guess i got lucky with that 1.

i meant no disrespect but hold to my statement. i hope you see what i meant, bro. no worries as this is a point/counterpoint discussion i hope.

if i missed anything, feel free to let me know.

thx, bro...mark

Sounds like you and I agree on a lot, but even if we didn't, there is and never will be anything wrong with different opinions. Thanks for the post!.:beer

DohcBikes
10-14-2014, 08:48 AM
DOHC (damon) read the post you deleted in the deer stand over the weekend before it disappeared. Wish you would have left it as I wanted to discuss a few points.I of course wouldn't be able to remember all of it Jon...:) But if you want to discuss anything I mentioned, by all means let's discuss.

Not sure how this stuff works but if a mod can access my deleted post it's fine with me if it re-appears. I'm sure I was stirring the pot.

Pun intended.

phantombiker
10-14-2014, 08:50 AM
el mixico, I'm sorry if i ever offended you. not my intention but you seem like a cool level headed dude. party on, bro!!! trike bros for life!!!

6speedthumper
10-14-2014, 09:41 AM
If you all will allow me this slight digression back to the 2nd for a brief moment and on a lighter note...

Got bit by my scope for the first time in my life today testing some of my first reloads for my deer rifle.. you guys would be laughing your arses off if you saw me right now!! :D

At the end of the day, we have to keep a bit of a sense of humor don't we? :)

Got a pop-knock on your forehead huh? lol

phantombiker
10-14-2014, 09:49 AM
Got a pop-knock on your forehead huh? lol

i've had 1. it blows.

6speedthumper
10-14-2014, 10:00 AM
Liked what Fabio said. And, I agree, lets please keep religion out of this, and all threads, not pertaining to religion. I'd kind of like to voice my views on the subject, but, this is not the place, and I don't want to come "under fire" from anyone that should disagree (particularly those that are religious).

BKM (I think you were the cop that posted) I'm VERY glad to hear your life's experience with the substance, even though you have not been a user of it. Seeing the type of people you do have to deal with in your line of work, I think that it speaks volumes on this subject.

I've said a couple of times that I am a user. I believe I have mentioned that my pop uses to, and has for nearly 50 years. I didn't know he toked until 2009, he hid it from my sister and I for all that time. My dad's side of the family suffers from depression and a bit of multiple personalities, and mood swings. And, as I have said before, he is the only one of his siblings NOT on prescription, or, OTC drugs. He gets depressed easily, but, I cannot say that he suffers from "depression". However, pot has made it much easier to live with him. It takes the edge off of him, and keeps him from blowing his top. Sure, it does help that he does actually talk to us about what is bothering him now. In past years he would fly off the handle, and take his venting out on us, his family (verbally thank goodness). But, it was so bad that as a teen I wanted to kill myself. Many of those "venting moments" were when he wasn't burning. Relocating the business from where we first opened was a HUGE relief as a family, as well. I only began to respect my dad as a person, not as an "authority figure", and only began to look up to him as a dad, in the last 6 years since we started working together and his pot smoking was out in the open. And, my pot smoking as well (it's from time to time). We've toked up together many times. He went from being a father to being a dad, and I do believe that marijuana played a big role in that happening, among other things.

6speedthumper
10-14-2014, 10:01 AM
i've had 1. it blows.

Got my first back in March, lol.

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 10:30 AM
Yes gentlemen. Please start a separate thread if you wish to continue the religion argument.

Mickey I respect you for all your contributions to the sport. I am glad u still post here and am glad religion works for you but please keep your comments in this thread to the subject at hand. If you have insight as to why God put Marijuana on earth and canabanol receptors in our brains. Please share.

Fabio much appreciation for what you do on this site and agree with you on most things. Keep up the work and keep on topic.

no disrespect to either of you gentlemen at all but I wanted this thread to be about the marijuana. So we could get a conversation going that may get those who don't know and don't understand some insight.

DOHC (damon) read the post you deleted in the deer stand over the weekend before it disappeared. Wish you would have left it as I wanted to discuss a few points.

Thank you, but I guess I need to be a little clearer. I abuse anything and everything I take in my body that "I think" will make me feel better, including food! So I have talked about Pot because I did the same thing with that. I have stayed on the subject because I found the answer to all the problems in the world and that is in the person of Jesus the Christ who came to save the world and to give us that peace that we are all looking for. You all have your points based on nothing but your view on life, so everyone has an opinion. What I have said is Gods words! So based on the Word of God I gave you the answer and because I have been change by it, there is no argument for what happen to me or anyone else that has believed in what the cross is all about. I can only tell you the truth, God has to impart the truth to you. You can reject what I say I'm use to it, but I'm still commanded to preach The Good News of the gospel to everyone I can reach. I went through the things I did in life so I can relate to people that are going through the same things as I did, weather is racing and riding 3 wheeler, building them to go faster or to relate to this subject on marijuana. As far as why God created marijuana, first I'm glad you recognized that He did created it, He creates things for good, man for the most part abuses it. I think we already know there are good things it is being used for and maybe many more to come. For the most part man uses it for his own purposes. I have not read of anyone arguing on here that a trained doctor in this field that has recommended it to them to help them in a good way. I have seen people playing doctor and giving their opinions with no degrees hang on their walls to back it up, but we all know about opinions don't we, everyone has one. So if anyone thinks they know better then God, the one that created pot please feel free to do so. In His word he makes this statement "PSALM 53 The fool hath said in his heart,There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good." Anyone want to back God up on that? There are some of you that are very wise in your own eyes and talk a good talk. Again God says "Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge : but the fools despise wisdom and instruction." Now by the very nature if I speak of Jesus the Son of God it will stir things up, but it is not my intention to stir thing up by using Gods Word, but it is my intent to tell you the truth out of love. Paul said it this way "Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" :wondering I don't want to be enemies with anyone, but that's up to each one of you.

DohcBikes
10-14-2014, 10:45 AM
Mickey, why do you assume that all marijuana smokers have the same void you had before finding god? I know plenty of people that smoke AND go to church. Also, Savior specifically asked for this discussion to not revolve around your commitment to God. It's all good if that's what you need in your life to stay straight, but why don't you go ahead and put the pulpit away brother. Not all of us think marijuana use is a sin, or even bad behavior. It isn't.

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 11:45 AM
Mickey, why do you assume that all marijuana smokers have the same void you had before finding god? I know plenty of people that smoke AND go to church. Also, Savior specifically asked for this discussion to not revolve around your commitment to God. It's all good if that's what you need in your life to stay straight, but why don't you go ahead and put the pulpit away brother. Not all of us think marijuana use is a sin, or even bad behavior. It isn't.

I don't assume anything, I do know everyone has that void and they try to fill it in all kinds of different ways, God put that void there to draw us to Him. I didn't say marijuana is a sin, men like myself abused it which is a sin for me, but there may be someone like my dying brother that needs it.I don't know if it helps him or if he is just abusing it. I do know his doctor won't give him the pills anymore that were perscribed because he didn't past the blood test for other drugs. I thought he would be dead by now with 3 different cancers, but I don't even know if he has anything. I do know what's more important, and that is if he dies without Christ, if he denies that there is a God, if he keeps going the way he is he has made the choice to go to hell. It doesn't get anymore real then that! As far as not talking about God, I have to obey God rather then men. You don't have to like it,in fact if you are not saved you won't like hearing it, I prey you do. There may be that one person that needs and wants to hear it, and that out weighs anything we may talk about on here. I'm not here to fight, I'm just doing what I'm called to do, bring the good news to those that may be hurting or need to hear the message of the cross. Like I said, I had many people try to tell me the same thing, but I didn't want to hear it either, but one day I did. That one day, in the blink of a eye changed my life forever, how can you say don't talk about the Free Gift of God that has the Power to change a life?

DohcBikes
10-14-2014, 12:20 PM
I don't assume anything, I do know everyone has that void and they try to fill it in all kinds of different ways, God put that void there to draw us to Him. I didn't say marijuana is a sin, men like myself abused it which is a sin for me, but there may be someone like my dying brother that needs it.I don't know if it helps him or if he is just abusing it. I do know his doctor won't give him the pills anymore that were perscribed because he didn't past the blood test for other drugs. I thought he would be dead by now with 3 different cancers, but I don't even know if he has anything. I do know what's more important, and that is if he dies without Christ, if he denies that there is a God, if he keeps going the way he is he has made the choice to go to hell. It doesn't get anymore real then that! As far as not talking about God, I have to obey God rather then men. You don't have to like it,in fact if you are not saved you won't like hearing it, I prey you do. There may be that one person that needs and wants to hear it, and that out weighs anything we may talk about on here. I'm not here to fight, I'm just doing what I'm called to do, bring the good news to those that may be hurting or need to hear the message of the cross. Like I said, I had many people try to tell me the same thing, but I didn't want to hear it either, but one day I did. That one day, in the blink of a eye changed my life forever, how can you say don't talk about the Free Gift of God that has the Power to change a life?
......huh?

I have no void. Your religion is one very narrow minded way to think and live Mickey. It's unfortunate that you feel the need to push it. If it's such a great life, why do you need to talk people into it?

Don't go assuming you know my beliefs either. Most of what you are saying has zero to do with the topic.

Can we talk about the issue now or are you not done yet, pastor Dunlap?

6speedthumper
10-14-2014, 12:36 PM
I don't assume anything, I do know everyone has that void and they try to fill it in all kinds of different ways, God put that void there to draw us to Him. ?

Who says everyone has a void? And, that it needs filling? My primary use of pot is to go to sleep on nights that I lay in bed for hours awake. Guess if I used Nitquill it'd be okay.

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 01:23 PM
......huh?

I have no void. Your religion is one very narrow minded way to think and live Mickey. It's unfortunate that you feel the need to push it. If it's such a great life, why do you need to talk people into it?

Don't go assuming you know my beliefs either. Most of what you are saying has zero to do with the topic.

Can we talk about the issue now or are you not done yet, pastor Dunlap?

We all have a void in our hearts, and we all try to fill it with something that doesn't last. You may not understand that, but it's there. Yes I serve a very narrow minded God, Jesus says "John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." There is only one true God, there is only one way to heaven, and that is through Jesus and his work on the cross. He also says it again " Matthew 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. So you are right, but how would you know that if someone didn't tell you. I don't push it on anyone, I tell them the truth and God imparts it to them if they have ears to hear it. I can't push something on someone. They couldn't push it on me! And I have a feeling you have a stronger will then I had so I can't see me pushing it on you or anyone else, but I still have to tell you the truth.:)

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 01:32 PM
Who says everyone has a void? And, that it needs filling? My primary use of pot is to go to sleep on nights that I lay in bed for hours awake. Guess if I used Nitquill it'd be okay.

You said you have a need to sleep, try reading the bible, it will bore the heck out of you if you don't know what you are reading and you will fall asleep.;):D

That was a joke,but it has some biblical aspect too. God say to meditate on it day and night,and I fall asleep faster because it gets my mind back on important things instead of the motor that isn't fast enough or some other life problem I haven't figured out yet. Then sometimes in the morning I figure out what I needed to do and I slept better.:) Beside that IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!

trike savior
10-14-2014, 04:01 PM
Mickey, this is God. Now you are just being an A-hole

seriously man come on now people have to go through 2 pages of religious crap to find anything related to the topic at hand. Thanks for hi - jacking my thread even after I tried to be nice.

Take it from a person who spent K- 8th grade in a Christian school and knows the bible cover to cover, religion is Hog Wash for so many reasons that I don't care to explain because it will take up more room in this thread than I want to give it.

My main problem is that more people have died in the name of religions since the beginning of written history than any religion has ever SAVED.

And what makes your religion the right one when there are so many that pre-date christianity.

Now I AM getting angry and it ain't the pot. Please stop

6speedthumper
10-14-2014, 04:18 PM
You said you have a need to sleep, try reading the bible, it will bore the heck out of you if you don't know what you are reading and you will fall asleep.;):D

That was a joke,but it has some biblical aspect too. God say to meditate on it day and night,and I fall asleep faster because it gets my mind back on important things instead of the motor that isn't fast enough or some other life problem I haven't figured out yet. Then sometimes in the morning I figure out what I needed to do and I slept better.:) Beside that IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, the first part is funny as all get out! lol

But, I just can't read what I can't understand.

Anyhow, this is not the topic of this thread, so... PUFF, PUFF, PASS.

6speedthumper
10-14-2014, 04:33 PM
Here is a copy and paste from a quick google search:

[QUOTE]
Re: Is Smoking Marijuana A Sin? Christian Perspective!
First off before anyone reads this! I am a christian and Jesus is my Savior! I am sorry if you don't share my beliefs and i don't mean to offend anybody! Just looking for an answer and if you are not a christian you can still read this and answer! Thank you everyone!

Is smoking marijuana a sin? First off let me tell you a little about myself! I am 22 years old and I love Jesus with all my heart, hes the reason i live and have the urge to continue to live! I am patiently waiting for his return to gather us up to be with him! Over the last 2 years of my life I made a complete U turn, basically I was clubbing 3-4 times a week, having pre-marital sex, getting smashed 3-4 times a week (goes along with the clubbing) you know basically the life that we are all told is the fun and cool life to live! I was born into the church and attended my whole life but never took it seriously at all, Just basically thought o well if this Jesus guy is real then ill just go to church once a week and be ok! I thought i was safe but was really living no better than anybody else and not being an example to others. I started smoking week at 19 years old and would say i smoke about 1-2 joints a day (usually at night cuz it relaxes me and i like to munch out lol) So basically to cut this story short, took a step back at my life and changed it! I started reading the bible for the first time in my life at 20 years old and it changed my life! I felt the spirit of god and it was the greatest feeling ever! I got baptized about 6 months ago and it was great, I always put it off because i was embarrassed of going to the front and getting baptized in front of a church attendance of around 500 people! So basically through this whole experience and even though i have been raised in the church my whole life and knew almost every story in the bible I found my newly found faith and Found Jesus my savior!

I live my life to the best of my ability and have cut off basically everything in my life that was sinful! including the hardest thing Sex! Keep in mind i am in a 4 year relationship with my girlfriend and I wasn't living as a christian for about 3 of those years! so it was very hard to cut the sex out until marriage! It was hard but it felt wrong and i knew i was sinning intentionally!

So to the question! I still smoke weed, i enjoy having a joint before bed and i dont feel like i am sinning when i am doing this at all! God created all things good and i see nothing wrong with marijuana!

pretend the media never existed, and you never heard of marijuana before! If you were to see somebody roll up this plant and smoke it would you look at them and be like o my you sinner! how could you smoke that plant! I see nothing wrong with it as long as you use it properly, the bible states nothing is wrong with it and it doesn't affect my life negative at all!

Nobody can give me a concrete answer and I am always left wondering and praying for god to let me know if this is a sin! please help! any fellow Christians out there with any thoughts on this? thank you!!
Quoting: xxterrencexx 2481038

Using drugs and alcohol is not a sin. what you do while under those and other substances is what matters. That is why you use these substances with responsibility. [QUOTE]

See, it really depends only on your life experiences, and how you choose to view things.

fabiodriven
10-14-2014, 04:43 PM
Life is much better when you eliminate spite as well.

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 05:04 PM
Mickey, this is God. Now you are just being an A-hole

seriously man come on now people have to go through 2 pages of religious crap to find anything related to the topic at hand. Thanks for hi - jacking my thread even after I tried to be nice.

Take it from a person who spent K- 8th grade in a Christian school and knows the bible cover to cover, religion is Hog Wash for so many reasons that I don't care to explain because it will take up more room in this thread than I want to give it.

My main problem is that more people have died in the name of religions since the beginning of written history than any religion has ever SAVED.

And what makes your religion the right one when there are so many that pre-date christianity.

Now I AM getting angry and it ain't the pot. Please stop

I'm sorry but if you know the Bible you know I obey God over men. I'm sorry also that you went to school all those years and didn't believe what the Bibles says or you went to a school that say it's a Christian school on the sign out side but didn't teach you anything, I have seen that too many times,where they just want the money and don't teach the Word because they don't know what they are teaching. I didn't learn to do much of anything in school either,I just day dreamed about racing all day, but I don't blame the school.;)

I don't know where you would even get your numbers on war and saved people, it would be impossible to even come up with a number so I'll just pass on something so silly.

God is the same yesterday today and forever, nothing has changed. Only people have came up with religions, and I already said I don't like religion. Gods plan for man never changed.

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 05:16 PM
Here is a copy and paste from a quick google search:

[QUOTE]
Re: Is Smoking Marijuana A Sin? Christian Perspective!
First off before anyone reads this! I am a christian and Jesus is my Savior! I am sorry if you don't share my beliefs and i don't mean to offend anybody! Just looking for an answer and if you are not a christian you can still read this and answer! Thank you everyone!

Is smoking marijuana a sin? First off let me tell you a little about myself! I am 22 years old and I love Jesus with all my heart, hes the reason i live and have the urge to continue to live! I am patiently waiting for his return to gather us up to be with him! Over the last 2 years of my life I made a complete U turn, basically I was clubbing 3-4 times a week, having pre-marital sex, getting smashed 3-4 times a week (goes along with the clubbing) you know basically the life that we are all told is the fun and cool life to live! I was born into the church and attended my whole life but never took it seriously at all, Just basically thought o well if this Jesus guy is real then ill just go to church once a week and be ok! I thought i was safe but was really living no better than anybody else and not being an example to others. I started smoking week at 19 years old and would say i smoke about 1-2 joints a day (usually at night cuz it relaxes me and i like to munch out lol) So basically to cut this story short, took a step back at my life and changed it! I started reading the bible for the first time in my life at 20 years old and it changed my life! I felt the spirit of god and it was the greatest feeling ever! I got baptized about 6 months ago and it was great, I always put it off because i was embarrassed of going to the front and getting baptized in front of a church attendance of around 500 people! So basically through this whole experience and even though i have been raised in the church my whole life and knew almost every story in the bible I found my newly found faith and Found Jesus my savior!

I live my life to the best of my ability and have cut off basically everything in my life that was sinful! including the hardest thing Sex! Keep in mind i am in a 4 year relationship with my girlfriend and I wasn't living as a christian for about 3 of those years! so it was very hard to cut the sex out until marriage! It was hard but it felt wrong and i knew i was sinning intentionally!

So to the question! I still smoke weed, i enjoy having a joint before bed and i dont feel like i am sinning when i am doing this at all! God created all things good and i see nothing wrong with marijuana!

pretend the media never existed, and you never heard of marijuana before! If you were to see somebody roll up this plant and smoke it would you look at them and be like o my you sinner! how could you smoke that plant! I see nothing wrong with it as long as you use it properly, the bible states nothing is wrong with it and it doesn't affect my life negative at all!

Nobody can give me a concrete answer and I am always left wondering and praying for god to let me know if this is a sin! please help! any fellow Christians out there with any thoughts on this? thank you!!
Quoting: xxterrencexx 2481038

Using drugs and alcohol is not a sin. what you do while under those and other substances is what matters. That is why you use these substances with responsibility. [QUOTE]

See, it really depends only on your life experiences, and how you choose to view things.

LOL I can give him a concrete answer, go to the local police station and smoke a big one in front of them, they will let him know if it's a sin for him to smoke pot real quick:lol: Christians are to obey the laws of the land unless they go against Gods Word. If you want to justify something you can find something and take it out of context to twist it the way you want, satin has been doing it for years. That's why you get alone with God to give you the answer that lines up with all the Bible. This life isn't a cake walk, I stumble and fall over a lot of things. I get mad at God sometime, then in his loving way he shows me where I got off track and he get me right again as you have seen me do on here. It's just part of growing in the Lord.

DohcBikes
10-14-2014, 06:11 PM
Shlt you not guys...

This is the bike that just rolled on to my lift.

I asked Jesus to help me get it running. If that doesn't work, fck it I'm going to smoke a joint.

Or better yet, I'll use science and logic to fix it, then smoke to relax and OMG JUST TO GET HIGH after I don't need to think that detailed.

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 06:19 PM
Shlt you not guys...

This is the bike that just rolled on to my lift.

I asked Jesus to help me get it running. If that doesn't work, fck it I'm going to smoke a joint.

Or better yet, I'll use science and logic to fix it, then smoke to relax and OMG JUST TO GET HIGH after I don't need to think that detailed.

LOL if that bike just rolled up on your lift you better call for a exorcist!:lol:

Or Someone :wondering might just be trying to get your attention;):)

DohcBikes
10-14-2014, 06:32 PM
The best part is if I can't fix it, I'll just blame it on Jesus.

Oh look at the time, 5:32. Work is done for the day. Must be God telling me to burn one.

Fabio, not sure what would I do without my spite, for Christ sake that's what I use to fill my void!

M.Pargiello
10-14-2014, 06:43 PM
Or Someone :wondering might just be trying to get your attention;):)

Haha, that is an odd coincidence!

Other than that, There's cops in this thread, I'm out, maaannnnnnnnn :)

El Camexican
10-14-2014, 06:51 PM
el mixico, I'm sorry if i ever offended you. not my intention but you seem like a cool level headed dude. party on, bro!!! trike bros for life!!!

You didn't, not even close, not sure why you ever thought that, but get it out of your head.:beer

6speedthumper
10-14-2014, 07:07 PM

Oh look at the time, 5:32. Work is done for the day. Must be God telling me to burn one.

Fabio, not sure what would I do without my spite, for Christ sake that's what I use to fill my void!

ROFLMFAO!! I know I would do the same!

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 08:46 PM

I know you are just playing around but you might not want to test ride that bike, God doesn't like to be mocked.

"Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived, God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

Just saying God doesn't play around,fair warning.

fabiodriven
10-14-2014, 08:46 PM
Serious question- Who in your opinion is more crazy? A flagrant, badgering bible thumper who won't let it go, or someone who smokes marijuana? If you were forced to travel in a car cross country together, who would you rather have with you? Feel free to share stories in either direction.

Personally, I find holy rollers to be quite disturbing. Go to church? Good! Pray every day? Great! Planning a trip to the Vatican to visit the pope? Fantastic! The problem arises when that is the only thing these people will talk about. They get focused and obsess to the point they won't talk about anything else, cue the pushiness at that point. Now it's their mission to make you see their view and join their church. Tell them no and they just keep going. At times it gets just plain scary.

I had a customer who used to come in to the inspection station I was running, this guy was holier than Mickey's side of any argument. With the church and Jesus all the time, every word of every conversation. He owned a car repair business and brought his customer's cars by regularly, I had many mechanics and garages that did this. One time he brought by this guy and introduced him as "Brother so-and-so". Everyone was "brother". After he introduced us, he proceeded to ask me in front of our "brother" if I'm giving his customer "his price". There was no special pricing with him, he just paid what it was. I looked over and he winked behind the guy's back. So he wanted me to play along and give his customer his "special price". I played along and kept my mouth shut, but I was appalled that this bible-crammer would act so righteous all the time. He badgered the shite out of me trying to convert me, he'd even come by the shop when he didn't have a car to be inspected, but then he deceived his brother not only right in front of me, but he involved me. I had hundreds of mechanics come in that shop regularly, but the holy roller was the one to pull such a scum move and involve me.

My neighbor is fantastic. Great guy, in his 70's, hard core old school hot rodder from way back. He's got some toys. I smoke pot with both he and his daughter as a matter of fact. Every now and then he'll tie one on and get a bit tipsy with the booze. That's when the Jesus stuff begins. He starts dancing around and waving his hands in the air, it's quite funny really. Once he starts pressuring you to join though, that's when it goes a bit far. Myself and the other neighbor have had to shut him right up before. Unfortunately, this same sinner starts getting some unholy thoughts as well after enough of the beverages have been flowing. If there are any ladies around you might want to keep your eyes on him. Dudes as well. But he's holy so he's forgiven. I don't need god to forgive him or tell me to, I already forgive and forget. He's a great guy anyways. That's what the sauce will do to some people though.

I'm a live and let live kind of guy. You live your life and I'll live mine. If we jive then let's hang out and build something, if not it was nice to meet you! I don't walk up to people's doors and try to tell them what they should and shouldn't believe, I don't badger those people I like into thinking what I think in every single conversation I have with them, I don't blow other people up in the name of god, I don't judge other's beliefs, I don't need people from ancient times telling me how to live my life in a modern world, and I don't destroy other people's threads where a serious discussion is trying to be held just because I don't agree with the promotion of the substance being discussed. I don't like spite and have eliminated it from my life. I have reasons not to agree with religion and I'm entitled to my beliefs just as any religious person is entitled to theirs.

I could sit here and type all night about my thoughts on religion but I would never tell anyone that they should or shouldn't be a religious person. If I really wanted to prevent anyone from becoming religious, I'd just show them this thread. Mickey's words truly do speak volumes in this particular instance.

fabiodriven
10-14-2014, 08:52 PM
I know you are just playing around but you might not want to test ride that bike, God doesn't like to be mocked.

"Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived, God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

The very fact that you have that thought and then vocalize (or type) it is what would make something bad more likely to happen.

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 09:08 PM
Serious question- Who in your opinion is more crazy? A flagrant, badgering bible thumper who won't let it go, or someone who smokes marijuana? If you were forced to travel in a car cross country together, who would you rather have with you? Feel free to share stories in either direction.

Personally, I find holy rollers to be quite disturbing. Go to church? Good! Pray every day? Great! Planning a trip to the Vatican to visit the pope? Fantastic! The problem arises when that is the only thing these people will talk about. They get focused and obsess to the point they won't talk about anything else, cue the pushiness at that point. Now it's their mission to make you see their view and join their church. Tell them no and they just keep going. At times it gets just plain scary.

I had a customer who used to come in to the inspection station I was running, this guy was holier than Mickey's side of any argument. With the church and Jesus all the time, every word of every conversation. He owned a car repair business and brought his customer's cars by regularly, I had many mechanics and garages that did this. One time he brought by this guy and introduced him as "Brother so-and-so". Everyone was "brother". After he introduced us, he proceeded to ask me in front of our "brother" if I'm giving his customer "his price". There was no special pricing with him, he just paid what it was. I looked over and he winked behind the guy's back. So he wanted me to play along and give his customer his "special price". I played along and kept my mouth shut, but I was appalled that this bible-crammer would act so righteous all the time. He badgered the shite out of me trying to convert me, he'd even come by the shop when he didn't have a car to be inspected, but then he deceived his brother not only right in front of me, but he involved me. I had hundreds of mechanics come in that shop regularly, but the holy roller was the one to pull such a scum move and involve me.

My neighbor is fantastic. Great guy, in his 70's, hard core old school hot rodder from way back. He's got some toys. I smoke pot with both he and his daughter as a matter of fact. Every now and then he'll tie one on and get a bit tipsy with the booze. That's when the Jesus stuff begins. He starts dancing around and waving his hands in the air, it's quite funny really. Once he starts pressuring you to join though, that's when it goes a bit far. Myself and the other neighbor have had to shut him right up before. Unfortunately, this same sinner starts getting some unholy thoughts as well after enough of the beverages have been flowing. If there are any ladies around you might want to keep your eyes on him. Dudes as well. But he's holy so he's forgiven. I don't need god to forgive him or tell me to, I already forgive and forget. He's a great guy anyways. That's what the sauce will do to some people though.

I'm a live and let live kind of guy. You live your life and I'll live mine. If we jive then let's hang out and build something, if not it was nice to meet you! I don't walk up to people's doors and try to tell them what they should and shouldn't believe, I don't badger those people I like into thinking what I think in every single conversation I have with them, I don't blow other people up in the name of god, I don't judge other's beliefs, I don't people from ancient times telling me how to live my life in a modern world, and I don't destroy other people's threads where a serious discussion is trying to be held just because I don't agree with the promotion of the substance being discussed. I don't like spite and have eliminated it from my life. I have reasons not to agree with religion and I'm entitled to my beliefs just as any religious person is entitled to theirs.

I could sit here and type all night about my thoughts on religion but I would never tell anyone that they should or shouldn't be a religious person. If I really wanted to prevent anyone from becoming religious, I'd just show them this thread. Mickey's words truly do speak volumes in this particular instance.

I'd say you said that very well, no harm , no foul!:) I understand some of your points, and I happen to agree with door knockers. It turned me off when they came to my house all the time. However when you first get saved and the light comes on so to speak you are so excited you want to tell everyone. I knocked on just about every door in Cumberland MD. for a few years, but I always remembered that I didn't like it. I went looking for the truth, and I found it. I know most people won't get saved, even Gods word says it, only a few will enter in. I don't know why he saved me but I do know everyone that is truly Born again should when they can and God moves them to, should share the good news with all. I felt God wanted me to post here, so it would have been a sin for me not to have said anything. But as of now I don't think I have much more to say, unless someone asks or God moves me to say more. I am glad I got to do a little more studying to day, it was great for me, thanks everyone!:w00t:

fabiodriven
10-14-2014, 09:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIJXGQ4H0GQ

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 09:13 PM
The very fact that you have that thought and then vocalize (or type) it is what would make something bad more likely to happen.

I have been on the wrong side of God, it's not fun, so it would be mean of me not to say something. I have no power in myself to make things happen, but I can warn people.

6speedthumper
10-14-2014, 09:25 PM
This is pretty much how I feel about religion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

fabiodriven
10-14-2014, 09:26 PM
I have no power in myself to make things happen

Every time you say things like that it makes it more likely to be true. You have tremendous power to make things happen, we all do. TV, the news, and religion all tell you otherwise though.

6speedthumper
10-14-2014, 09:36 PM

Hmm... so, the man that gave us a sense of humor has not one of his own?

[QUOTE=Mickey Dunlap;1335769] However when you first get saved and the light comes on so to speak you are so excited you want to tell everyone. QUOTE]

Hmm... this sounds like how I felt the very first time I got laid ;)

Fabio, I'd choose road trip with stoner any day. At the very least he has some good sh!t that will help you get through the trip! HAHAHA! Have dealt with my fair share of religious fanatics and bible thumpers.

DohcBikes
10-14-2014, 10:12 PM

I'll test ride the bike. With Bells on.

You are quickly stepping in to territory you do not want to be in, brother.

I notice, it didn't take long for you to be in the middle of some b.s. since your God given return. Thank the good Lord you came back.

Anyone else notice how Mickey kinda speaks as though he IS god? ,,,hmm. Maybe I'm high.

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 10:36 PM
Every time you say things like that it makes it more likely to be true. You have tremendous power to make things happen, we all do. TV, the news, and religion all tell you otherwise though.

There is power in prayer, but the power is still God. Satin has power if that's what you are talking about.

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 10:39 PM
Hmm... so, the man that gave us a sense of humor has not one of his own?

[QUOTE=Mickey Dunlap;1335769] However when you first get saved and the light comes on so to speak you are so excited you want to tell everyone. QUOTE]

Hmm... this sounds like how I felt the very first time I got laid ;)

Fabio, I'd choose road trip with stoner any day. At the very least he has some good sh!t that will help you get through the trip! HAHAHA! Have dealt with my fair share of religious fanatics and bible thumpers.

Oh he has a sense of humor, I see in in the mirror everyday, but you read what he said, just don't mock Him.

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 10:44 PM
I'll test ride the bike. With Bells on.

You are quickly stepping in to territory you do not want to be in, brother.

I notice, it didn't take long for you to be in the middle of some b.s. since your God given return. Thank the good Lord you came back.

Anyone else notice how Mickey kinda speaks as though he IS god? ,,,hmm. Maybe I'm high.

I didn't get into any BS, it was already here!:lol: JK. If you think I act as if I'm God you are too high, I'm just a follower of Jesus doing his will.;)

clmeue37
10-14-2014, 10:47 PM
Mickey...you tried. I commend you for that. You're beating a dead horse and the fellas here have heard what you have to say. I'm right there with you but I want to say this: You have not failed. You tried and God knows that. You're doing something here that I'm still uncomfortable doing. This may not be the time or place now and these guys feel as though you're shoving beliefs down their throat now. I hope no one here hates (sorry Fabio I didn't know how else to word it) you. I think you're a good guy, you just see things differently than most of these gents. I'm not saying that you should give up on what you believe in, not at all. I don't sense any anger from you either (or anyone here for that matter) but I believe you're pushing it to that point. I'll say again, you have not failed.

I'm not trying to hijack this thread with my beliefs. If anyone wants to discuss anything further with me feel free to pm me. What Mickey is trying to do here is incredibly difficult for most. Please, let's stop the taunting and the ridicule.

Carry on fellas.

tripledog
10-14-2014, 10:53 PM
There is power in prayer, but the power is still God. Satin has power if that's what you are talking about.

Perhaps you meant to say Satan, and not Satin. Although, I recently used some aerosol Valspar Satin black, and it looked like hell when I was done.

DohcBikes
10-14-2014, 10:57 PM
I didn't get into any BS, it was already here!This makes no sense at all.

:lol: JK. Hmm yes, lol indeed.

If you think I act as if I'm God you are too high, I'm just a follower of Jesus doing his will.;)Act? I said speak. Funny how that happens. Must be you that's TOO HIGH.

Mickey, you ruined this thread. These intelligent guys were having a reasonable discussion, and we were learning. You ruined that.

Don't worry, I forgive you, I think others do as well, maybe even Jesus. We shall see.

There are several people here that believe in God. Is it your intention to muddy every topic on this forum by preaching your religion?

Any person that has been in your shoes, and several others that haven't, can see that you need company in your misery.

Look dude, not everybody needs to pray and belch the gospel to be saved.

You are not chosen.

You are using the God you speak of to express your anger and own feelings of insufficiency under the veil of religion, Blasphemy.

People like you are only one tiny slip away from falling from that ivory tower,,,

It is no wonder you cling so tightly.

;)

6speedthumper
10-14-2014, 10:58 PM
Mickey...you tried. I commend you for that. You're beating a dead horse and the fellas here have heard what you have to say. I'm right there with you but I want to say this: You have not failed. You tried and God knows that. You're doing something here that I'm still uncomfortable doing. This may not be the time or place now and these guys feel as though you're shoving beliefs down their throat now. I hope no one here hates (sorry Fabio I didn't know how else to word it) you. I think you're a good guy, you just see things differently than most of these gents. I'm not saying that you should give up on what you believe in, not at all. I don't sense any anger from you either (or anyone here for that matter) but I believe you're pushing it to that point. I'll say again, you have not failed.

I'm not trying to hijack this thread with my beliefs. If anyone wants to discuss anything further with me feel free to pm me. What Mickey is trying to do here is incredibly difficult for most. Please, let's stop the taunting and the ridicule.

Carry on fellas.

I just find this all very comical :Bounce

The way this thread turned I mean.

Mickey Dunlap
10-14-2014, 11:01 PM

Carry on fellas.

I know I don't feel I need to say anything more unless I have to. I don't take anything they say personally,in fact I expected more. I have been blessed by it all, that's why I thanked them.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for their's is the kingdom of heaven.

tripledog
10-14-2014, 11:11 PM
Say goodnight, Gracie.

6speedthumper
10-14-2014, 11:16 PM
[QUOTE=6speedthumper;1335779]Hmm... so, the man that gave us a sense of humor has not one of his own?

Oh he has a sense of humor, I see in in the mirror everyday, but you read what he said, just don't mock Him.

True, but, one would hope he has the ability to laugh at being "ribbed" like many of us have. After all, he gave us the ability to laugh at our own selves in regards to being mocked, if we so choose. Or... did he? Maybe it was the alien beings that sent a ship here with some means to spread a bio-genetic agent that they were working on, and, we were that bio-genetic again! Or... maybe Glamy is indeed the true, original, life form of this planet! A Wookie!! Maybe there were once herds of Wookies roaming the plans and forests of planet earth; great, big, huge, over populated herds, of Wookie! All striving for one common goal of being chosen as the co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon, knowing that as soon as that co-pilot-to-be was chosen, the rest of the species would be rendered extinct once the profit told by Yoda was fulfilled, and the Sith spread this bio-genetic experimentation over the lands of this big green-blue ball, so as to prevent more babbling Wookie co-pilots!

Ah, I can see it now; que opening Star Wars music!

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY
THE SPECIES KNOWN 'WOOKIE' HAD LONG SENSE BEEN ERASED
FROM EXSISTANCE BY THE DARK SITH
NOW ARMED WITH ONLY A KEY BOARD AND A THREE WHEELER
THE LAST REMAINING WOOKIE TO SURVIVE BEING FROZEN IN ICE
FOR THE LAST MILLENIA MUST COMBAT ALL KNOWN INTELLIGENT
RESPONCES ON AN ENTERNET FORUM KNOWN AS
3WHEELERWORL.COM
IT IS NOW THE WOOKIE GLAMY'S MISSION TO AVENGE THE
IRRADICATION OF HIS SPECIES BY THE BIO-GENETIC WEAPON
UNLESHED BY THE SITH
ARMED WITH ONLY HIS TRUSTY BOUNCY ICONS HE SETS OUT ON HIS
JOURNEY AGAINS LOGIC AND INTELLECTUAL RESPONSES.....

I'd watch that movie!

tri again
10-15-2014, 04:49 AM

Just sliding in sideways here and haven't read the whole thread but Dr OZ show today, had statistical evidence that prayer can and will chage the outcome of medical problems...and he wasn't trying to sell anything or convince anyone for ulterior reasons.
On to the medical issue, if that's where we still are,
I went to a legal dispensary looking for non stony, high CBD stuff and the lady actually giggled and asked why I'd want THAT??
welp? anti inflammatory, anti cancer, anti seizure etc etc.
The medical approach is a freakin' joke.
Have cancer or tumor or seizures?
stuff called coma, coma treats, trainwreck, and a bunch of other silly names.
Some at 70-80% will knock you out for a week.
No real controls, no real dosages and no indication if it lasts an hour or 2 or 3 days.

Billy Golightly
10-15-2014, 08:37 AM
This thread has served its purpose, I got to ban a few deserving people with a reasonable cause in my favor. Thanks