PDA

View Full Version : Help! 1982 Honda 200, and 1980 Honda 110.

tcox9395
10-03-2014, 12:27 PM
First: I have a 1982 Honda 200, has compression, carburetor looks good, and all the wires are hooked up correctly. No spark on spark plug, I dont know if it is the ignition coil or if it because the CDI is off. It doesn't have a mark to set the timing for it and I don't know how to set it...

Second: I have a 1980 Honda 110, Was working fine a couple of days ago, I accidentally tightened the spark plug too tight and messed up the plug.. took the head off and checked to make sure the piston was ok, (it was), and I put it back together exactly how it came off, put everything back in place, and now nothing. Im not sure if the timing is off 180? or if i lost compression? or if i just need to buy new rings and rubbers for the cylinder head?.. Still getting spark, carburetor is brand new and is working on it fine,.. i don't have a way to check the compression for it, but im 99% sure I put the timing chain on right, and nothing.. I don't know what could be wrong..

muthey
10-03-2014, 01:14 PM
ok so first things first I will link you a downloadable manual site to help alleviate most of your questions. Next on your 200 are saying that the cdi is not connected or that it might be bad? Off is a vague word to use around here. http://www.oscarmayer.net/atc/manuals/