PDA

View Full Version : More 3wheelers in the news

Mickey Dunlap
10-21-2014, 12:46 PM
You don't see this pic of Marty everyday on Yahoo 3 wheeling news!:)

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/2015-brp-spyder-f3-review-180339047.html

slashfan7964
10-21-2014, 01:08 PM
"Contrary to the dangerous ATC format"

Oh, that's nice.

Funny how half the comments are "I came here for the 250R" :lol:

oldskool83
10-21-2014, 01:14 PM
if your needing to buy or ride on of those stupid things you might as well give up the world of want to be motorcycling and buy a stupid convertible......seriously a waste of space metal and advertising to people who cant balance a bike and not to mention your 400lb men with some sort of health problem.....

czac
10-23-2014, 02:41 PM
I just saw a pretty bad a&&d one at home depot, it was kinda cool, and I admit I never really liked them much but this one was good looking and it sounded really nice when the guy fired it up. what struck me most was how wide the rear tire was...lol it was huuuuge! no fender, and the bike was all chromed out and stuff. really nice machine, id ride that one around, why not?

czac
10-23-2014, 02:45 PM
if your needing to buy or ride on of those stupid things you might as well give up the world of want to be motorcycling and buy a stupid convertible......seriously a waste of space metal and advertising to people who cant balance a bike and not to mention your 400lb men with some sort of health problem.....

The same then, can be said about riding ATVs and ATC's, may as well buy a stupid go cart if you cant handle a two wheeled bike... lol
Or a regular street trike for that matter.

RIDE-RED 250r
10-23-2014, 08:34 PM
Not my cup of tea, to each their own... but from what I have seen, they have made it possible for some folks with medical issues able to get out and ride again who couldn't otherwise ride a 2 wheeler.. And that is OK by me. :)

czac
10-24-2014, 07:36 AM
......and Im sure they are a lot better on gas than a car is. And whats so bad about them when you really think of it, its like riding a trike that's in reverse! lol sure they are strange looking and for what its worth, why not make a four wheeled version of it? that might be cool... Im wondering when we will see off road, dual purpose versions of these? I wonder how they handle, cornering and such?

kaymo
10-25-2014, 12:15 AM
I would be a lot more impressed if it leaned. Even china figured out how to lean a 3 wheeler. Come on folks...

RIDE-RED 250r
10-25-2014, 02:09 PM
I'm a little surprised that a community of 3 wheeler lovers is picking on another type of 3 wheeler so much....even though they built it backwards!! HAHA! :D

But hey, not everybody can be like Honda and get it right the first time... ;)