PDA

View Full Version : Multi Rotor, Drone, Tricopter, Quad Copters...anyone?

czac
10-23-2014, 03:03 PM
Anyone here into flying / Building Drones or more appropriately called, Multi Rotor machines? I have been building a tricopter for about two years now and have just got off my but and finally finished it. went to fly it for the first time and all it does is spin like a crazy top... lol I set up the board correctly as far as I can tell by all the different videos and web site tutorials on how to set it up and yet, no matter what, she just wants to spin. I know its got something to do with the tail rotor... its cocking its self ever so slightly to one side yet, no matter what I do, it still spins, ive tried adjusting the trims on the radio, I went into the settings on the flight control board and set it 50 different ways from Sunday to no avail. Im going to try using a newer servo and a different rudder set up to see if t was just some misalignment issue. After that, Im stumped! And I even went a bought a new action camera for it and everything. I may end up just attaching the camera to me dog and letting her wander around the yard and see what she does.. lol