PDA

View Full Version : What Model?

Harleyreg
11-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Can anybody help me with an ID? It seems like this would be a Pacesetter / Commuter model of some sort but I'm not positive. I've got a Sasquatch but this one is a bit different. The motor is a Wisconsin. Thanks 204095

Pickup_man
11-07-2014, 06:59 PM
First of Welcome to the board, still new myself.

Not sure on the model, but this looks awfully familiar... I think I might have stumbled upon it through Craiglist, I see you're from eastern IA, I'm up from Sioux Falls area, is this your personal trike? or is this a Craigslist find? Either way it looks pretty cool, and if it's for sale for cheap I would try to pick it up if I were you.

danbur55
11-07-2014, 07:06 PM
the imprint on the front underneath the paint leads me to believe it is a pacesetter those and commuters pretty much used same frame and front ends wisconson motor i dont know but that may be a replacement but not absolutely sure

Harleyreg
11-07-2014, 10:52 PM
I've had this for at least a couple years - just have never gotten around to working on it. I don't think it would take much to make it run but the tires are iffy. Anyway, thanks for the info.

MattDragontamer
01-19-2015, 07:27 PM
From what I can tell, it's a pacesetter that someone painted all black. The early commuters had the same rear ends before they had a transmission put in.

jolson185
01-19-2015, 09:17 PM
Can anybody help me with an ID? It seems like this would be a Pacesetter / Commuter model of some sort but I'm not positive. I've got a Sasquatch but this one is a bit different. The motor is a Wisconsin. Thanks 204095

What part of eastern ia are you from. I'm originally from west union/decorah.