PDA

View Full Version : Just FYI...

Mosh
11-13-2014, 07:54 AM
Last week My wife's business computer blew up rivaled only by A Tecate stator magnent shredding and busting the cases catastrophic event ..
This computer logged most of her business software, and operated her hardware for her seats and stuff. We have stuff backed up so nobody panic. We are efforting getting it back online but also are in the process of upgrading and transfering programs and files to a new system. We are talking almost 100 gig of data..

So what does this mean? Some people are waiting on plastic to be shipped..That should not be to badly delayed as she can print shipping labels from a backup laptop..but some of her shipping and ontact list has to be handled the old fashion way..pen and paper..

Those of you waiting on seats...well there is always a wait..but I am hoping to have all the equipment back online within the next week and the delays are kept to a minimum. .

just posting because last month somebody got all butthurt over a 4 week shipping time that took 3 weeks..actually the buyer just asked when he would get the stuff, and the flying monkeys came out of their master's castle questioning our service ethics...so I am dumping water on that witch now. If you are an outsider that has no intention of doing business with us past or present, and are overly concerned with our wait times we will accept donations to pay for the new equipment at anytime..

cochran
11-13-2014, 01:55 PM
coincidence that during the same time period she was making my Tecate bar pads?

Mosh
11-13-2014, 02:15 PM
coincidence that during the same time period she was making my Tecate bar pads?
There was a few of those sitting on the outgoing shipping shelf I just seen last night. I think she got those done before Sky-net became self aware.
I checked and they are yours.

cochran
11-13-2014, 02:25 PM
Very cool. Can't wait to throw them on my Tecates.

Caminofeld
11-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Sounds like you're a parts guy, what kind of services do you offer and for what bikes?

Mosh
11-14-2014, 07:20 AM
Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Sounds like you're a parts guy, what kind of services do you offer and for what bikes?

My wife does custom seats and various items for many models.
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/117039-Cosmic-Quads-custom-seats-and-covers-8-years-worth-of-work-in-here
We used to have 3 pages of parts in the 3ww store and distribute parts and custom Maier group plastic orders at discounts for this forum and others. But some bad attitudes over the years made it no longer worth it and we are done with dealing with the BS that came with those bad apples.
She just does the seats and is going to be making some trike shirts hoodies and other screen printed items hopefully later this spring. But no more parts sales. We just do/did it as a hobby / side gig.
She does a ton of seats with wait times that have varied from 2-3 months on average for the past 7 years. She has been swamped since about 2007.

Typically me....I just piss people off...so call me the customer service representitve. ;)

RIDE-RED 250r
11-14-2014, 08:04 PM
Tammy (Mrs. Mosh) has MANY satisfied customers.. myself included. I have 2 Cosmic Quad seats so far, customer for life. :)

slashfan7964
11-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Sorry to hear about your mishap. Hope you get things worked out :)

bigezee
11-14-2014, 11:29 PM
actually the buyer just asked when he would get the stuff, and the flying monkeys came out of their master's castle questioning our service ethics...

That was probably me, oops. I was hoping I wouldn't start a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro storm as I was just getting an eta on my order...Sorry for that but I did receive the item you shipped and it is awesome! She got back to me soon after so it worked out great!! keep up the good work. You guys are the best.

Dirtweed
11-15-2014, 12:35 AM
Must be that time of year. My PC took a dump last week. I'm getting my 250R seat pan powder coated before I send it off to you
guys. Good luck on getting the PC back up and running.

Mosh
11-17-2014, 07:35 PM
Skynet is back online.
She will be back at it full tilt Wednesday.
Sorry for the delays.

Samjp22
11-17-2014, 08:00 PM
Awesome to hear! Glad everything's all back up