PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in trading their 200ES factory exhaust for a Cobra?

Happyvanman
11-23-2014, 10:29 AM
Hello,
I am new to the forum and have not been able to stop reading all the posts for the last three days! I love this website. I have been riding and enjoying ATC's for 30+ years. I am currently working on a 1984 Big Red 200ES and it has a nice Cobra Header Exhaust. I want to go back to the quieter factory exhaust because I use it for hunting. Would anyone like to trade exhaust systems? Or does anyone know where I can find one? I have been looking on ebay and have not found it yet. Thank you in advance for your help!!! Wishing you many miles of smiles on your three wheeler! Todd

jakep53
11-24-2014, 02:52 AM
do you just want the header or header and muffler? I have a header I think...I will check do you have the cobra muffler to?

Happyvanman
11-24-2014, 08:32 AM
Hi Jake, I have a complete Cobra exhaust system and I would like to trade it for a OEM exhaust system. So I would need both the head pipe and the muffler. I would also just buy the exhaust outright if you didn't want to trade but had what I am looking for. Thanks for your help! Todd

jakep53
11-25-2014, 03:52 AM
im pretty sure I have a head pipe spare but I have no spare muffler how much do u want for the muffler if I trade you a stock head pipe? do you have pics and another problem im in Australia so not sure how much shipping would be I will go check if I can find the head pipe and make sure its in good condition so I don't stuff you around!

Happyvanman
11-25-2014, 09:24 AM
Hi Jake, Thank you for your offer on the head pipe. So far they have been very easy to find locally and it seems the Muffler is the harder one to find. So it most likely doesn't make sense to pay the shipping from Australia just for the head pipe. If I find a complete exhaust, I am not sure how much I am going to want for the Cobra Header. When I find what I am looking for and switch out the exhaust, I will try and remember to reach out to you and see if you are still interested and we can work out something then. Thanks again! Wishing you many miles of smiles on your 3-Wheeler! Todd

flb171992
02-07-2015, 05:44 AM
I would be interested