PDA

View Full Version : Kazuma red cat

doughnuts
11-27-2014, 12:03 PM
Hello and happy thanksgiving to all.
I am looking at a 2006 110 cc kazuma red cat that needs a clutch and a battery for 200.00,
does any one have any information on this make, or parts availability.
I can fix it if I can find the parts.

GOBBLE-GOBBLE

MIK6
11-27-2014, 12:08 PM
I fixed up a mercat50 for my neice a few years back..
here is the site I used .. http://www.kazumapartsonline.com/
ive used them for other parts as well..
good luck!

YTZ drew
11-28-2014, 08:40 AM
They are pretty much the same as most of the other chinese quads. Parts are available and cheap, and I too have used the site that MIK posted above, with good results. The chassis are all pretty basic and wimpy, and the engines are clones of Hondas, but they are good for their intended purpose, IE: teaching kids to ride. I have 6 kids and 2 chinese quads, and the machines have served me well. Only complaint is they both like to clog the pilot jet over the winter, whether or not I use stabil or drain the carb. No biggie, takes 5 minutes to clean.

doughnuts
11-28-2014, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the website

danbur55
11-28-2014, 10:51 AM
just adding in some info for you like said before all the china quads are nearly all the same lots of sites with cheap part prices having worked on 7 different quads of my own and for friends i will warn you of a few consistent problem areas i have run into on all of these---wiring splices are side by side with maybe a 3/4" piece of black tape around it, safety switches tend to go out, check valve lash regularly and watch for cracks in frames but they generally run pretty well and as stated are good cheap learning quads down here i have picked them up for $20 to $50 not running and usually can get them fired up in around an hour a little more time to make it ridable good luck and let em enjoy it

doughnuts
12-01-2014, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the heads up on that , I just checked the ad on that machine and it's gone but thanks for the good and bad on that type.

BOB MARLIN
12-01-2014, 11:43 AM
The good thing is that 110 will bolt right into an atc 70. I got a kazuma 110 for free and that's what I did with it. Now I have a 70 with electric start, lights and reverse.

danbur55
02-08-2015, 07:22 PM
Way to repurpose great job