PDA

View Full Version : Harmless prank. do NOT attempt this at home

tri again
12-08-2014, 04:51 AM
My feet are so ccc cold they Hurt.

Anyway, couldn't resist.
Braggy neighbor about his 4 wd quaaaad.
When he wasn;'t looking, I took a small piece of bacon from the afternoons' b b q and just set it on his header pipe fore of the muffler.
As he hot shotted around the dunes all day, he kept coming by camp wondering when the bacon cheezeburgers were gonna be ready.
Do not try this at home.
Could be considered a fire hazard but it smelled GREAT!

Gonna try it nxt weekend with breakfast sausage
and maybe some frozen chocolate chip cookie dough lumps stuffed
in the perfect spot.
Might drive the whole campground nutts.

Hope everyone is having a nice seasons greetings.

greenhuman
12-08-2014, 08:39 AM
This reminds me of something from a few years ago.
We go riding from behind my house to the local dunes. This particular afternoon my 12 year old nephew was coming for his first night ride with my us. There was 8 of us from memory. As we got the trikes ready out back one of my clever mates thought it would be funny to threaten my nephew with rubbing his nose in a recent dropping my dog did nearby so he started chasing the poor kid around. My nephew got upset thinking the guy was serious. I told him not to worry about as I had a plan to get him back.
When the mate was not looking I got a stick and scooped up a small bit of po*p and wiped it on the inside of his helmet right in front of where his nose would be.
I told everyone what was going on except of course, the comedian.
Well, this turned out to be one of the funniest nights ever. Just watching old mate trying to figure out where this awful smell was coming from. He didn't say anything for the first hour but every time we stopped, his helmet was off and he was checking the bottom of his shoes. Next time he was rolling his trike checking his tyres, next time under his fenders, all the time we were watching him nearly pi**ing ourselves laughing inside.
He finally says to everyone someone has ridden over some sh*t somewhere and he is determined to find it so he proceeded to inspect everyone shoes, tyres, you name it.
After about four hours of this I finally said give me a look at his helmet. Guess what? The smell was coming from inside his helmet. He never did figure out how it got there.

350XJEDI
12-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Thats funny ,but gross .I really like the bacon idea ,makes me want some bacon!