PDA

View Full Version : Tpc shipping

MirNB350x
01-07-2015, 12:16 PM
HI I was just wondering if anyone out there is having problem with TPC Trikes... I ordered my 350x guesset kit on oct 1/2014 and still haven't received anything?? Been trying to contact or call them for 2 months now and I can't even get a answer.. just wondering if someone on here Know whats going on with them or having the same problem.. thks

thestud25
01-07-2015, 12:26 PM
Ha, best of luck. You should contact them on their Facebook page.

just ben
01-08-2015, 09:02 AM
Atleast its just a gusset kit and not a whole "trike" that is MIA.

Billy Golightly
01-08-2015, 09:40 AM
January of 2014?

They do seem to be active on Facebook, try there?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

MIK6
01-08-2015, 10:21 AM
I talked to a guy that said bill had recently made a few 350X gusset kits. He also said that bill has moved again and is not unpacked. You have to factor in a lot of extra time when dealing w him.. lol

Mr. Clean
01-08-2015, 10:48 AM
January of 2014?

They do seem to be active on Facebook, try there?

10/1/2014, yes Facebook would be better.

joe_foster
01-08-2015, 10:50 AM
I've corresponded with him a few times since November 2014. He does seem busy, I was concerned he had stopped doing the conversions. If you've waited a year for feedback you're more patient than I. I would have driven to his house by now... but I can be a "in your face" kinda guy. (in a nice way, just not tolerant of being ignored)

Good luck. Wish I had a 350x right now.

RIDE-RED 250r
01-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Busy???? HA! The only thing he's busy doing is fighting with people online!

Good luck getting your gusset kit....

Billy Golightly
01-08-2015, 05:02 PM
10/1/2014, yes Facebook would be better.
Okay, I missed the "oct" in original post before the numerals. Thank you for catching that for my dyslexic ass.

KASEY
01-09-2015, 12:19 AM
if he owes you something GOOD LUCK on the other hand he responds very fast if you trash him on facebook,,, been there done that,,, matter of fact pm me for his cell number.. he was sending me text messages today.. LOL!! I know he is watching especially me,, ..i.. you bill ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

RapidRick
01-09-2015, 12:44 AM
a gusset set does not make him any profit as compared to selling a trike, thus realistically there is a correspondingly low priority assignid to such an item. If I remember correctly, he has said as much.

RIDE-RED 250r
01-09-2015, 07:28 AM
a gusset set does not make him any profit as compared to selling a trike, thus realistically there is a correspondingly low priority assignid to such an item. If I remember correctly, he has said as much.

It's not just the gusset kits... I know first hand and witnessed first hand how he treats customers who finally have a belly full of broken promises and the crap they have to go through to recover their property.

Buyer beware.

Granted, he does build nice machines, but so do alot of other people right here on this board (although to listen to him they don't know what they are doing :wondering). However, his customer service and communication skills suck. You can build the best widget in the world, but if you alienate enough customers, you will lose in the end. What we in big boy world call "customer feedback", he likes to call slander. I'll probably get a threat of lawsuit for posting this now.. But I have had it up to here with seeing people get ripped off.

thestud25
01-09-2015, 10:15 AM

Doesn't excuse the fact that he sold something that he has not delivered on. Bill shouldn't sell something if he has no intentions of getting to in a timely manner.

atc007
01-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Doesn't excuse the fact that he sold something that he has not delivered on. Bill shouldn't sell something if he has no intentions of getting to in a timely manner.

Why would he change a business model that has WORKED for SO many years!! ANYONE, unlucky enough to contact him,will simply learn the hard way... Such a sad situation for anyone who's heard of him. Buyers beware. Will this one simply blow over ,or will we see another "new member" appear now?? Or a "friends" account be puppeteered.. Life is short,,,Find another place to get a gusset kit,move on and be happy. Unless Poco Loco sees this. The last time this happened, he got a "intent to ship" the kit THAT night from his good friend Bill. Maybe he can help again? Time will tell. Good luck..

RapidRick
01-09-2015, 04:19 PM

Not trying to offer an excuse. Filling orders on low profit items, unfortunately often puts those orders on low priority by default, even though monies have been received.

I do not condone this, and agree this is not an acceptable business practice.

I was trying not to say something stupid and getting banned. Just stating a fact as I understand it and trying to avoid another extended forum fluid excretion tournament with the subject which has occurred before.

Mickey Dunlap
01-09-2015, 06:04 PM

RIDE-RED 250r
01-09-2015, 11:33 PM
Not trying to offer an excuse. Filling orders on low profit items, unfortunately often puts those orders on low priority by default, even though monies have been received.

I do not condone this, and agree this is not an acceptable business practice.

I was trying not to say something stupid and getting banned. Just stating a fact as I understand it and trying to avoid another extended forum fluid excretion tournament with the subject which has occurred before.

Often times it's how a business handles the "little things" that leaves the longest lasting impression on the customer and is the true measure of a good business that cares for it's customers.....

I don't think anyone here is looking to re-hash old news. This subject continues to pop up because he still has major customer relations and integrity issues. And as long is it continues, it should be made known. If/when he changes his ways, then I will be one of the first to step up and acknowledge it. But at this point, he owes quite a few people a sincere apology at minimum... some are owed more than just that!

KASEY
01-10-2015, 10:30 PM
ohhh man,,, I can add this.. a friend of mine contracted TPC to build a frame for him,, a deal was struck, parts were shipped to help with the frame build,, months went by NOTHING ,, then a message the frame was in powder coaters, SO MONEY WAS SENT ,,, a month went by.. NOTHING .. then a message the frame was shipped... couple of weeks go by NOTHING ,,, then after money was sent NOTHING no calls no messages and no return calls,,, so this guy was directed to me by a third party ... WHY I DON'T KNOW ,,, but he was at the end of his rope,,, so I called bill and the phone went to voice mail.. so I sent him a text,, he sent back the same day... BUT he owes me nothing so why not respond,,, so it went out on facebook,,, and within a couple of hours Bill calls HIS CUSTOMER not mine,,, with a list of excuses that would gag a maggot,,, needless to say the frame was never shipped and the guy wants his money and parts back,,,, I believe he will never see his money,,,,,,

kazander
01-10-2015, 10:45 PM
I smelled him too but still bought a bike in parts from him took me a year to be done dealing with him and never did get what I felt I was sold.

atc007
01-10-2015, 11:15 PM
How did the fella from NY make out that was doing a tpc YFZ, He sold off his Triz to fund it. Anyone know? His user name escapes me. There are two very classy ,very well respected members here who waited YEARS on a tank and also lost priceless parts in dealings with him. Everyone should be informed and make their decisions from there. True shame.

MIK6
01-11-2015, 12:00 AM
How did the fella from NY make out that was doing a tpc YFZ, He sold off his Triz to fund it. Anyone know? His user name escapes me.
his name on 3ww is beadle.. hes a good friend of mine..
he didnt make out all that well w TPC. But he got all his parts back and his yami will be a completed trike in a short time!
His deadlines kept being pushed, according to bills TPC site beadles TPC was to be finished by unidilla (I have the screenshot). There were other missed deadlines before that, but bill will never admit that. Icefest, my spring ride, trikefest, unidilla, astubula, my summer/ fall ride all came and went w the promise it would be ready for next ride.. finally bill told beadle his frame was at powder coaters, he got his graphics going but needed a measurement and stopped by TPCs shop, door was open and he could see his quad sitting in the shop untouched!
after a year and a few more attempts he was allowed to retrieve his things untouched.. lost deposit, lost a year, had to sign a no slander form.. Then on the TPC site bill posted boxes of parts and said he had to take out the trash (again bill posted that, I have screen shots of his posts).
there were 2 yamis being built, the 2nd owner is still going thru same thing, his bikes deadline was missed by almost a year, was going to be in California for last springs race.
Bill and i rode the the 1st TF, he builds a very nice trike, he has done his homework on his TPCs, but he needs to get his business in check and have his word mean something, cause rite now its worthless.
we will see if I get the lawyers called on me now.. lol

stubbie1111
01-11-2015, 01:10 AM
Sounds like somone should call the lawers on him!!!

his name on 3ww is beadle.. Hes a good friend of mine..
He didnt make out all that well w tpc. But he got all his parts back and his yami will be a completed trike in a short time!
His deadlines kept being pushed, according to bills tpc site beadles tpc was to be finished by unidilla (i have the screenshot). There were other missed deadlines before that, but bill will never admit that. Icefest, my spring ride, trikefest, unidilla, astubula, my summer/ fall ride all came and went w the promise it would be ready for next ride.. Finally bill told beadle his frame was at powder coaters, he got his graphics going but needed a measurement and stopped by tpcs shop, door was open and he could see his quad sitting in the shop untouched!
After a year and a few more attempts he was allowed to retrieve his things untouched.. Lost deposit, lost a year, had to sign a no slander form.. Then on the tpc site bill posted boxes of parts and said he had to take out the trash (again bill posted that, i have screen shots of his posts).
There were 2 yamis being built, the 2nd owner is still going thru same thing, his bikes deadline was missed by almost a year, was going to be in california for last springs race.
Bill and i rode the the 1st tf, he builds a very nice trike, he has done his homework on his tpcs, but he needs to get his business in check and have his word mean something, cause rite now its worthless.
We will see if i get the lawyers called on me now.. Lol

Poco Loco
01-11-2015, 01:58 AM
[QUOTE=atc007;1348473]Why would he change a business model that has WORKED for SO many years!! ANYONE, unlucky enough to contact him,will simply learn the hard way... Such a sad situation for anyone who's heard of him. Buyers beware. Will this one simply blow over ,or will we see another "new member" appear now?? Or a "friends" account be puppeteered.. Life is short,,,Find another place to get a gusset kit,move on and be happy. Unless Poco Loco sees this.

Poco Loco
01-11-2015, 02:01 AM
Ya thanks for tossin my name out there buddy. Not enough drama on this thread to fill your need? Do me a favor and leave me outta it.

atc007
01-11-2015, 08:31 AM
Ya thanks for tossin my name out there buddy. Not enough drama on this thread to fill your need? Do me a favor and leave me outta it.

Truly meant nothing bad by it. The last time a customer was owed a set of gussets, You jumped right in and said, "he is a great guy and FRIEND,that STAYS at my home when out here" And you had this customer Bill's word he would be shipping them,,,,,,, That very night. You seem like a great ,hard working,very talented paint and body guy and 3 wheel rider. Which made that thread all the more puzzling????? lol. I do wonder though. How Gods honest truth ,is drama? I see zero drama here. A customer wants what he paid for 3-4 Months ago???? Kaseys friend wants what he paid for? Most people assume when you send money for a product or service,they will get what they paid for.

manbearpig
01-11-2015, 09:04 AM
lost alot of respect for the people posting here. OP got his answer within the first few replies, but somehow this thread is 2 pages long with all the bashing. just sad.

Poco Loco
01-11-2015, 10:20 AM
Well I guess asking to be left out doesnt work around here.

RIDE-RED 250r
01-11-2015, 10:35 AM
MBP: With all due respect, I would not call this bashing. This person is someone people need to be very cautious about whether they want to do business with or not. In my opinion, "bashing" is baseless accusations for the sake of nothing other than to stir the pot and cause trouble. I witnessed first hand the promises made to my brother in law (Beadle) when we dropped his YFZ off with Bill on Oct 5th of 2014. Mik6 summed up the sequence of events pretty accurately but without the juicy details. And frankly, I don't feel the need to post juicy details, the basic facts are quite enough.

It's very simple: If you take a persons money, you provide the service or goods as agreed upon...period. Now Beadle was more than patient and understanding, but Bill was not forthcoming about anything at all! We fully understand that sometimes things don't go as planned, but one should not lie about the status of the build. When we repossessed his YFZ in Oct 2014 it was EXACTLY the same way it was when dropped off just about exactly 1 year prior!!! That is unacceptable! Especially when he was told certain things were completed along the way..... which turned out to be 100% false. I am just saying this to show that my brother in law was not an unreasonable customer who was impossible to please. He was told his build would most likely be completed by February. Beadle said over and over, "as long as it's done by May".... May came and went..nothing.. Then on and on as Mik6 stated above. This is the truth 100% and I feel that people have the right to know that some of Bill's customers got nothing but the shaft. Sure, he has completed builds for other people and they are satisfied. I am glad he can please at least some of his customers. And sure, he does build a nice trike.... But I for one wouldn't ever do a dime's worth of business with him myself after seeing what my brother in law whet through. I also went with him to repo his YFZ... not a fun day at all.... well, I can't say that... The trip to PA that followed after dealing with Bill was great!!!!

I just want you guys to know something: I would never jump into a conversation like this and say the things I have said unless I witnessed it first had myself with my own eyes and ears. This has been our experience with Bill and despite his forcing us to sign a BS little gag order agreement Beadle has every right to voice his dissatisfaction with Bills service or lack thereof. Yes, Bill was holding my brother in laws property hostage pending the signing of an agreement of silence. And Beadle has a NY registration in hand in his name for that YFZ. Does that sound like something a good business man who cares for his customer would do??? That alone should send up red flags!

And I, being a first hand witness to all of this have the right to speak out as well.... And any time anyone asks me about TPC this is what I will tell them about.

manbearpig
01-11-2015, 10:56 AM
wheres that little beating a dead horse icon? or was that a .org thing?

RIDE-RED 250r
01-11-2015, 11:00 AM

Yeah... because I'm sure you would take treatment like that with a yawn.....BTW: Beadle hasn't yet received his $500 deposit back yet... How would you like to have someone not return a $500 deposit of your hard earned money when no work was performed... But OK... Yawn

If you don't like what's posted here, keep-a-scrollin'.

manbearpig
01-11-2015, 11:21 AM
If you don't like what's posted here, keep-a-scrollin'.

Actually, this is great advice and i will take it to heart. Thanks, Mr. Dingleberry.

atc007
01-11-2015, 11:24 AM
MBP,,,SERIOUSLY????????? WHAT do you NOT get about STEALING peoples MONEY. LYING,cheating and stealing ,for a LIVING. IN, the 3 wheel community? these are real people,telling the Gods honest truth. NO bashing,TRUE stories on a PUBLIC FORUM. poco,,your enthusiasm for your GREAT friend seems less than the last post you so swiftly dealt with about tpc 350x gussets. I just thought maybe you would make magic happen again.That was my only point. Yes, This bothers me greatly. That innocent unassuming people can blindly walk right into parting with their hard earned money. It is a shame. And a crime.Joe,,I had NO clue you knew Beadle. When I saw his post last year. I SO badly wanted to post. SO badly. But for me to even type the letters tpc is a very sick feeling. Too mention , his few supporters do THIS. Tell beadle to send a registered letter,wherever he may be renting/hiding. Follow up with filing in court after 10 days if not paid. Get your gas/time/mileage/hassles all figured up and take him to court. Simple as that.

atc007
01-11-2015, 11:27 AM
Actually, this is great advice and i will take it to heart. Thanks, Mr. Dingleberry.

Wow.........NAME CALLING....To a member with HIS credibility???? I see why you have jumped in to defend tpc...Much clearer picture.

RIDE-RED 250r
01-11-2015, 11:31 AM

Any time Bud! :beer Glad to help. :)

manbearpig
01-11-2015, 11:32 AM
Wow.........NAME CALLING....To a member with HIS credibility???? I see why you have jumped in to defend tpc...Much clearer picture.

hey hey hey... i didnt assign him that name. gotta talk to Mr. Golightly about that one

and maybe you havent gotten my response to your email yet. the response that said i wasnt defending anyone and that my issue is that the OP's question was answered within a few posts and that the thread shouldnt have progressed to another subject after the OP was given his answer. have we even heard anything from the OP since the first post in this thread?

atc007
01-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my bad!!!!!!!!!!!

RIDE-RED 250r
01-11-2015, 11:34 AM
MBP,,,SERIOUSLY????????? WHAT do you NOT get about STEALING peoples MONEY. LYING,cheating and stealing ,for a LIVING. IN, the 3 wheel community? these are real people,telling the Gods honest truth. NO bashing,TRUE stories on a PUBLIC FORUM. poco,,your enthusiasm for your GREAT friend seems less than the last post you so swiftly dealt with about tpc 350x gussets. I just thought maybe you would make magic happen again.That was my only point. Yes, This bothers me greatly. That innocent unassuming people can blindly walk right into parting with their hard earned money. It is a shame. And a crime.Joe,,I had NO clue you knew Beadle. When I saw his post last year. I SO badly wanted to post. SO badly. But for me to even type the letters tpc is a very sick feeling. Too mention , his few supporters do THIS. Tell beadle to send a registered letter,wherever he may be renting/hiding. Follow up with filing in court after 10 days if not paid. Get your gas/time/mileage/hassles all figured up and take him to court. Simple as that.

Bill, Beadle is just happy it's over and behind him now. But this does not mean we will be silent. We appreciate the support from all of you though.

RIDE-RED 250r
01-11-2015, 11:36 AM
hey hey hey... i didnt assign him that name. gotta talk to Mr. Golightly about that one

This is 100% true... I took no offense! :beer

When I first joined my sig was a quote of Doc Holliday from the move Tombstone... "I'm your huckleberry".. One of the admins had some fun with that. All in good fun. :)

manbearpig
01-11-2015, 11:40 AM
This is 100% true... I took no offense! :beer

When I first joined my sig was a quote of Doc Holliday from the move Tombstone... "I'm your huckleberry".. One of the admins had some fun with that. All in good fun. :)

no offense was intended. on the contrary. i was hoping you'd get a lil giggle

RIDE-RED 250r
01-11-2015, 11:42 AM
no offense was intended. on the contrary. i was hoping you'd get a lil giggle

Mission accomplished. :D

atc007
01-11-2015, 11:49 AM

and maybe you havent gotten my response to your email yet. the response that said i wasnt defending anyone and that my issue is that the OP's question was answered within a few posts and that the thread shouldnt have progressed to another subject after the OP was given his answer. have we even heard anything from the OP since the first post in this thread?

All good MBP. And Like I said. Far too many GOOD people sit by quietly and keep their experiences with him to themselves. And then THIS subject comes up and here it is. EVERY TIME. If I'm not mistaken, the guys HAPPY with tpc are able to post their POSITIVE responses here also?? For evil to prevail, it only takes good men to sit by and do nothing. Sorry, That's not me.

Ghostv2
01-11-2015, 11:58 AM
I work in the construction business. It's a very common practice to get contracts stating if it is not done by the date provided, every day over that you pay back xxxx amount of $$$. I suggest anyone who plans on dealing with him in the future, do the same. If he is truly confident in his work then he's got nothing to lose. Just an idea, I've never dealt with TPC and don't plan to. I can't afford an awesome machine like they put out in the past.
This day and age it's all about covering your own ass.

just ben
01-11-2015, 05:13 PM
Great idea ghost however it would not work with him.first off he would never agree to it because he has no idea what could come up like this thread. That he has to monitor every 5 min. (Hi Bill) that cuts into shop time and he may not be able to make a deadline because he is constantly defending himself against the Truth. Another bit of truth is beadles Yamaha was preceded by another. I was at the TPC factory with the owner of the bike last February as he was told it would be done before the national race in Cali last year and would be on the truck going out there. This is a first hand experience, not hearsay or rumors. At this point in time the owner has nothing but a pile of receipts. No trike not contact with the person whom he left his machine and cash with because phone calls, texts,emails, pm's ect. Are not returned. He also has no idea where his machine,parts and cash is. There is also a lot more to that list of FACTS and many more facts that could be shared but I don't see it necessary at this point. He is cancer to the sport and anyone who supports his practices I would suggest taking your blinders off and look at the facts.

atc007
01-11-2015, 05:41 PM
As much as I'd love to forget any of this exists in ANY sport. It was on my mind today riding. Anyone being run down for telling the TRUTH, watching out for others, Should NOT be ridiculed. And it always ends that way in these cancerous threads, GREAT word Ben. HOW NICE and professional was Mik6 in his first post, KNOWING all he did. I wouldn't have been lol. But he was.

just ben
01-11-2015, 06:56 PM
I was being nice aswell. There really is no reason to bash him since he does a good job of that on his own. One point I was trying to make is it has nothing to do with a "low"profit gusset kit or a full build. It's the same bad practices and non delivery of promised goods that fuel threads like this. I agree this is a cancerous thread and is shouldn't be necessary but it is.he has in the past put out a good product but his narsicisted ways will be his demise, not a thread on a trike forum. As far as the op's concern about not receiving a kit he ordered: I would contact Sean ridgeway on Facebook. He is selling them for bildo now and had some in stock the last I knew.

KASEY
01-11-2015, 10:46 PM

Paul, this is first hand knowledge from me, and there was a lot of money involved,, this trike was going to be a westcoast showcase for TPC ,,, he failed no bashing just facts,,,, all from last week too... this wasn't something from years ago...

atc007
01-12-2015, 12:01 AM
Paul, this is first hand knowledge from me, and there was a lot of money involved,, this trike was going to be a westcoast showcase for TPC ,,, he failed no bashing just facts,,,, all from last week too... this wasn't something from years ago...

Lol, try being a 3 wheel guy named Bill that lives under 2 hours from the snakes den...I KNOW your pain Kasey..

kazander
01-18-2015, 12:03 AM
I smelled him too but still bought a bike in parts from him took me a year to be done dealing with him and never did get what I felt I was sold.

Bill since you are following this post. as your pm to me on facebook says. Yes i did get a lot of parts from you most were what you said others i ended up wondering about. but I had bought and paid for this. yes i did ship the motor back to you. YOU did not fix anything and it took me
2 months to get the engine back. You did finally supply me with a valve cover that was not warped and did not bind the cam up. and all on an engine that was a new bottom and a fresh unrun topend. The only things you did to that trike that I did not have to redo were some of the gussets ant the front forks.

Aside from the fact I still believe that you are doing things for this sport that no one else has the guts to do. Kudos to you but there is a reason I have had no further dealings with you.

MirNB350x
01-26-2015, 11:56 AM
well after months and I guess a address mix up finally received my kit..... just got fiqure where some of these go

RIDE-RED 250r
01-26-2015, 05:17 PM
Glad you got your parts man.

jays375
01-27-2015, 09:14 PM
Which ones?

RIDE-RED 250r
01-28-2015, 07:25 AM
Which ones?

350x gusset kit.

onformula1
01-30-2015, 03:55 AM
350x gusset kit.

What does that kit cost? I don't see it on the website.

RIDE-RED 250r
01-30-2015, 07:32 AM
What does that kit cost? I don't see it on the website.

No idea.. I don't visit his website. I heard a few months back he was quitting making them... So maybe he has...

fordnut79@hotma
04-27-2015, 03:49 PM
I ordered and paid for a set of tires from him on the 6th of April and Have'nt got them yet. Been 3 weeks, should I be alarmed?
Texted him today and he said he would be back at the office on friday to sort things out.

just ben
04-28-2015, 08:53 AM
Office, lmfao

atc007
04-28-2015, 03:24 PM
I ordered and paid for a set of tires from him on the 6th of April and Have'nt got them yet. Been 3 weeks, should I be alarmed?
Texted him today and he said he would be back at the office on friday to sort things out.

Had you seen this thread prior to ordering?

atc007
04-28-2015, 03:27 PM
Office, lmfao

That's nowhere as good as when you said you were at the factory! :)

Mickey Dunlap
04-28-2015, 04:36 PM
I had a long talk with Bill a month or so ago. I think he is trying to change his ways, but it's hard when every time his name is brought up some members keep bring up the past. So I would say for the sake of 3 wheeling and the sport as a whole it would be best to keep the past in the past until something new happens, it's only fare IMO.

fordnut79@hotma
04-28-2015, 04:38 PM
Read post 55. Something new has happened. I cant even get receipt of shipment

fordnut79@hotma
04-28-2015, 04:40 PM
It would go a long way if he could start by resolving this small issue! Proof of shipment at least.

Mickey Dunlap
04-28-2015, 07:03 PM
It would go a long way if he could start by resolving this small issue! Proof of shipment at least.

I ship to Canada just about everyday, and it is a pain. First off if it was sent by mail, he can't track it once it goes across the border. He has to wait until our mail people talk to you mail people and they won't do that until it's been 3 weeks. Most of the customers want it sent by mail because it cheaper and doesn't go though the same hassle of custom problem you have on your side . Then if it did go out UPS or Fed Ex you have to deal with a very slow a costly customs, again on your side of the border. So I think you need to give it time. We can't do much on this side because it's in Canada. Then if it went out a week later they were told you have 2 weeks until you can start looking for it. Like I said those that do shipping to Canada will tell you the same thing.

Howdy
04-28-2015, 07:09 PM
I had a long talk with Bill a month or so ago. I think he is trying to change his ways, but it's hard when every time his name is brought up some members keep bring up the past. So I would say for the sake of 3 wheeling and the sport as a whole it would be best to keep the past in the past until something new happens, it's only fare IMO.

The past would fade away if he lived up to his promises now and in the future. I'm not bashing him here, just giving advice. If you have a negative reputation on dealings / business the only way to change it is to go out of your way to do good and to live up to your word.

Best business theory I have lived by:
Treat a customer right / good and the customer will tell 3-10 people.
Treat a customer bad / nasty and they will tell everyone.

Howdy

jeswinehart
04-28-2015, 07:11 PM
It don't work that way when I send to Canada. The customs number is the tracking number and can be closely followed in Canada.
I find it no more of a pain to fill out a simple form then it is to tie my shoes.

Howdy
04-28-2015, 07:25 PM
It don't work that way when I send to Canada. The customs number is the tracking number and can be closely followed in Canada.
I find it no more of a pain to fill out a simple form then it is to tie my shoes.
Same here. International shipping has become a lot more tracking friendly.

Even incoming packages. A package from Germany was tracked to the post office and I got a message from the shipper telling me to go pick it up. LOL
Howdy

Mickey Dunlap
04-28-2015, 08:28 PM
The past would fade away if he lived up to his promises now and in the future. I'm not bashing him here, just giving advice. If you have a negative reputation on dealings / business the only way to change it is to go out of your way to do good and to live up to your word.

Best business theory I have lived by:
Treat a customer right / good and the customer will tell 3-10 people.
Treat a customer bad / nasty and they will tell everyone.

Howdy

I agree, but I try to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's hard to change and he may not. Not my problem just sharing what he said. Doing and saying are two different things. lol

Mickey Dunlap
04-28-2015, 08:30 PM

By mail? UPS yes it just takes for ever to get through customs.

Mickey Dunlap
04-28-2015, 08:31 PM
Same here. International shipping has become a lot more tracking friendly.

Even incoming packages. A package from Germany was tracked to the post office and I got a message from the shipper telling me to go pick it up. LOL
Howdy

Now I agree with Germany, the mail was great. I was shocked when I got messages.

jeswinehart
04-28-2015, 09:38 PM
USPS ~ it's thee only way I ship anything.
Since I "warehouse" and bundle parts for several board member's on here that live in Canada, UK + Mediterranean countries because most of the time US sellers offer free shipping state side so they have a number of things sent to me where I start a pile.
Once they tell me to ship out their stuff I package it all together and take to the post office.
If you insure a package customs will charge them duty on insured amount. Nobody has me insure their stuff.
I always write declared value at what the shipping cost is or just keep it under 45 dollars. No customs fee's or duty tax applied.
I send off package and the folks PayPal me what the charge was. I only make friend's + favors :) The Mrs. + I have received some really nice gifts so I reckon they are saving quite a bit.

fordnut79@hotma
04-30-2015, 08:27 PM
He'll be back home on Friday, and told me he has a fed ex receipt of pick up and shipping . All is good I hope

just ben
05-01-2015, 08:10 PM
it's Friday, what excuse did you get today?

Mickey Dunlap
05-02-2015, 12:56 PM
it's Friday, what excuse did you get today?

It's kind of his last chance to show everyone he can do what he says, if he fails at this I don't think anyone will trust him.

fordnut79@hotma
05-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Well,i finally got the parts.

I put a note on my building mailbox to ring the bell for delivery , and I was watching for the truck to come, and ran down when I saw it.. Good thing because TPC didn't put an apt # on the box and the post man almost returned it to the office for return shipment. Wasnt even going to take it out of the truck till I came down and asked! Then we would have to go through this mess again. Seriously!

Are they mentally deficient or Autistic over there at TPC? That's the only explanation I can come up with for their many shortcommings!

Mickey Dunlap
05-06-2015, 04:01 PM

I put a note on my building mailbox to ring the bell for delivery , and I was watching for the truck to come, and ran down when I saw it.. Good thing because TPC didn't put an apt # on the box and the post man almost returned it to the office for return shipment. Wasnt even going to take it out of the truck till I came down and asked! Then we would have to go through this mess again. Seriously!

Are they mentally deficient or Autistic over there at TPC? That's the only explanation I can come up with for their many shortcommings!

So was it shipped when he said it was?

fordnut79@hotma
05-06-2015, 05:57 PM
No it wasn't, He finally shipped them on the 3rd. After I started this post. A month after he said he already had.

Mickey Dunlap
05-06-2015, 08:06 PM
No it wasn't, He finally shipped them on the 3rd. After I started this post. A month after he said he already had.

I asked him straight up if he took care of you, and he lied to me again. I will never trust a thing he says as long as his lips are moving. He tells half the truth and thinks that's OK. I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read this Bill and I know you will don't come around me at any of the events, I want nothing to do with you!

fordnut79@hotma
05-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Mickey, he DID make it right.....Eventually! Which is a step in the right direction. I am pleased with that at least.

atc007
05-07-2015, 08:39 AM

I am very offended and curious when you have ever met an Autistic person who is ,Evil, lies,cheats or steals... Too mention,uses it as their lifes motto? Like I said in the other thread....

salisbury4573
06-03-2016, 02:37 AM
I ordered a TPC gusset kit last week. Sent an email to get a status check on the kit and actually got a call today from Bill to say that he was finishing up my kit and that it would be shipped out either tomorrow or Monday.

I realize some others may have had negative experiences with this guy, but I have to say, this is the only time I have ever ordered something online and received a personal telephone call from the seller to address a concern. My kit is by no means "late" as of yet, and I am impressed with his customer service and response to this point.

I have not received my gusset kit yet, but I do feel secure that it will arrive as promised being that he took the time to actually call me to address my question.

Thanks,

Aaron

1979atc
06-03-2016, 02:51 PM
It's a shame so many of us get screwed over on deals. I am starting to get really leary of dealing with people over the web. I try to stick with ebay stuff but that's sometimes frightening also. Wish there was something to do about these types of situations, some get caught, some don't.

Brucet1569
06-16-2016, 03:30 PM
Finally got my kit today three weeks after it shipped and its only three states away......and in a priority usps box which tells me it was sent two days ago not three weeks....shouldve just kept on makin my own like I was....lol ohwell atleast it got here

salisbury4573
12-28-2016, 02:26 PM
I am finally getting around to installing the TPC gusset kit on my 350x, but I am confused on the "D" gusset for the right side of the frame. It has a hole for where I assume the brake line from the master cylinder passes through, but what is confusing me is the orientation of the gusset. It has a long tab and a funky cut that I have tried multiple times in various positions, all of which do not make much sense. Would love to see pics of anyone who has this gusset installed properly.

I am about to ditch this gusset in favor of making my own.

All other gussets fit great, no problems at all. Only wish there were some sort of instructions or photos for placement included with the kit. All that arrived was gussets in a box.

SUPERBEAST
12-28-2016, 11:23 PM
I am finally getting around to installing the TPC gusset kit on my 350x, but I am confused on the "D" gusset for the right side of the frame. It has a hole for where I assume the brake line from the master cylinder passes through, but what is confusing me is the orientation of the gusset. It has a long tab and a funky cut that I have tried multiple times in various positions, all of which do not make much sense. Would love to see pics of anyone who has this gusset installed properly.

I am about to ditch this gusset in favor of making my own.

All other gussets fit great, no problems at all. Only wish there were some sort of instructions or photos for placement included with the kit. All that arrived was gussets in a box.

have you tried looking on google images?