PDA

View Full Version : This guy should probably avoid gambling or buying lottery tix

Scootertrash
01-18-2015, 09:20 AM
I think he done used up his luck for awhile!

http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local/regional/2015/01/17/pinned-semi-trucks-i84-oregon/21935875/

tripledog
01-18-2015, 03:17 PM
Unfortunately, that is the only way you can get a GM compact truck nowadays.

Motorgidd
01-20-2015, 09:47 AM
Yeah I saw that the other day. What a lucky SOB!

We did some traveling last weekend and unfortunately it didn’t end so well for the couple we encountered. A Ford Focus was pulled over on the shoulder and when it merged back onto highway 30 the driver didn’t see the semi (Peterbuilt w/flatbed fully loaded w/ square hay bales) and crossed 2 lanes of traffic (2 eastbound lanes). In the inside lane was the semi going about 65mph. My guess is they were going about 20 or so when they were hit. My wife, son and I were first responders to the scene but there was nothing we could do other than call 911, they were already deceased. Very sad, God bless their souls. The truck driver was not injured.

Not saying this was the case here but distracted driving is at an all-time high. Needless to say you should always drive defensively. I have seen many and been in few vehicle accidents in my 36 years on this planet. Obviously this one has really made an impression on me. After this I definitely have a different feeling and attitude when out on the road.

Be safe brothers.

Sorry Scooter, not trying to hijack your thread.

Scootertrash
01-20-2015, 08:24 PM
No hijack ;) No prob!

Reminding people to drive safely is a good thing.