PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest 2015 Fundraiser COA

Billy Golightly
01-21-2015, 10:10 PM
It's hard to follow up after last years awesome blow out custom ATC70, so we scoured our network of personal friends and acquaintances to come up with this super clean Honda Big Red 250ES. Those that come to Trikefest will have seen this machine many times already in the hands of its previous owner, and those that have not will have saw it on the top of the 3WW homepage as the banner for a number of months after last years Trikefest posing next to the river!

This is a fine specimen of a Big Red, being in almost completely original condition, these machines have been in more and more demand lately especially in this condition! The Big Red 250s are known for their great low end grunt torque, smooth ride, and great fuel consumption. These are the ultimate "have fun" trikes that are just as at home idling around a trail or putting it through its paces, truly a great machine from Honda. If you've ever rode one of these, you know how awesome they are!

More information can be found about this machine here;

Each donation comes with a single Ceritificate of Authenticity, or a group of 5 for $20.

More... (http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/productdetails.php?productid=269)

Ghostv2
01-22-2015, 12:19 AM
This is the my kind of lottery.

But I must ask, did you link us to the wrong thing? It took me to a post from '02 about the new forum.

Swinger
01-22-2015, 01:59 AM
Any pics of it yet?

jakep53
01-22-2015, 07:41 AM
there are pics if you follow the link

knipfeldustin
02-20-2015, 10:18 AM
Do the coa's usually take a while to ship out ? Ordered some about a month ago

Billy Golightly
02-23-2015, 09:58 AM
No. Please send me your order # and a copy of the paypal payment stub to hondaatc@gmail.com and I'll investigate. Everything ships within 1-2 days typically.

knipfeldustin
02-23-2015, 12:12 PM
Email sent. Thanks for looking into it !