PDA

View Full Version : T3 all clean!

Ragar
02-01-2015, 01:07 PM
You never know how pretty somthing is till it is cleaned up!

Working on the lights.

Went with some LED strips. Gonna work out well. All the wires are here, just waiting on my headlight to come in!

nd4speed
02-01-2015, 01:39 PM
I would have started with a grab bar, fender brace, then shrouds and case saver. I could not stand havin a broken OEM grab bar after my friend tried to ratchet strap it down to the trailer. He didnt know it was weak and just treated it like his quad.

I think I have 2 PRM grab bars lying around.

Ragar
02-01-2015, 01:57 PM
I think im going with the Six pack rack.
I have to have a Headlight and Tailight to Ride trails.
Shrouds and New Rads will be here this week.
Case Saver Shouldnt be far out.
Fender Stay, is either fabricated or if Hagen Replies I can go with that one.

Ragar
02-01-2015, 01:59 PM
Oh and I need a new front Disc, mines warped pretty badly

nd4speed
02-01-2015, 04:49 PM
how much is a new disc from EBC?

I have some used ones. I have one that is one a rear hub that I have no need for, it was a bit rusty so I threw it in a shot peen blaster at work then primer painted it. The bolts are probably stuck in the hub pretty good though. I have no use for it and would sell it cheap if you just wanted to try it, maybe drill the bolt heads off and throw the hub out?
It will require heat and an impact driver at the very least if the bolts were even to move.

Ryanq55
02-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Psh, last year when I went with new ones from EBC I think they were $180 each!! See if you can get nd4speed's to work!! Haha

Ragar
02-01-2015, 05:52 PM
How much ya thinking?

nd4speed
02-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Well I found the one off the front too, which is better than being attached to the hub, but....

Same story here , it was sitting outside, it is rusted and pitted, I threw it in a shot blast cabinet to clean in up, the painted it.
I put it on granite tile, and it seemed fairly flat.
It is .156" thick on a micrometer.

You could get an anvil, fire, and hammer and go all old school blacksmith on your bent one. They bent easy, I just bent the hell out of one with a rubber hammer.

$20 shipped

nd4speed
02-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Psh, last year when I went with new ones from EBC I think they were $180 each!! See if you can get nd4speed's to work!! Haha

$180 for one ! I thought they were around $100

Found one on sale on amazon.com for $83
Apply for amazon visa and get it for $53 lol ...I already have one. The cash back rewards are ok.

Ragar
02-01-2015, 08:03 PM
Yeah, I can get them at dealer cost. Im gonna see if any of our partnership dealers has an OEM that i can thief for a steal.
If not Ill take yours, I measured mine its at the min thickness.