PDA

View Full Version : Site Updates - Here and FB

slashfan7964
02-05-2015, 02:46 AM
As a lot of you guys know, I've been running the front page an Facebook posts for the most part, and this past month or so things have been a bit slow on my end. Just wanted to apologize for the lack of overall updates, my life has been hectic lately. My dad almost passed away last month after a sugar scare after his levels soared over 1,000, so high the meter couldn't get a reading. We found out that a medication combination supplied by a shady doctor caused him to have what may now be a temporary diabetic state. He may be able to finally get off insulin.

My gramps from California is also home for a month so I like to spend time with him as well as I see him once a year maybe.

I've also picked up several side jobs that take up a majority of my time and hopefully I will be working fulltime soon, but no garuntees. To top it off, my main computer I normal post up from has been temporamental and not working correctly so I am getting that ironed out this past week or so.

I've also been doing a lot of driving and running around for various reasons. So that's why I've been a bit slow in case anyone was wondering. Ideally I'd like to have a post every other day as I was doing back in December but I just haven't had the time to really sit down and put things together. Planning out and putting together just a week's worth of stuff can take several hours. So I hope everyone can understand that I'm just one person here trying to do a million things :)

This month I have the photos from last month coming, and the last part of MacWorth's Honda collection before we switch brands and possibly put up some very historic racing machines that even I know almost nothing about. I'd like to get some other things up too and continue our coverage on the Norra 1k event. That's where I stand right now.

Take care everyone.

RIDE-RED 250r
02-05-2015, 08:38 AM
Angelo, family always come first! And working for a living is nothing to apologize for because you haven't had time to do FB updates as often as you would like.

You keep doing what you are doing, those are the most important things in life my friend. :)

slashfan7964
02-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Angelo, family always come first! And working for a living is nothing to apologize for because you haven't had time to do FB updates as often as you would like.

You keep doing what you are doing, those are the most important things in life my friend. :)

Well three wheelers are just as important to me as well :p

But thanks for understanding :)