PDA

View Full Version : 10 dollar dustrunner

MRBIGWHEELZ
02-05-2015, 07:14 PM
209726209727I won dustrunner on an online auction first and only bid for 10 dollars and a 16 percent auction fee ...This was not on ebay so i'm assuming why there wasn't any other bidders....i was a little hesitant .one picture and a basic description..too good to be true...but it came today....First stop enough batteries to power a small village ....second see if she works...all is good :D ....great little toy added to the collection

Ghostv2
02-05-2015, 08:07 PM
If you wanna double your money let me know.

But on a serious note that's not a bad investment even in unknown condition. They go for a few bucks on eBay. I always keep my eye out. Those and the testors US90 with the little nitro motors in them.

MRBIGWHEELZ
02-05-2015, 08:25 PM
I have the testors us 90 had it for a while and payed a lot for that one......good old ebay...has anyone seen one running?

Ghostv2
02-05-2015, 08:50 PM
I've passed on a few that needed work and went for around $80-$100. I passed on one that was mostly complete but I didn't know if your able to take them apart to rebuild them. The pull start handle broke off and retracted inside, can't test if it runs, etc. I didn't know anyone with one so I couldn't ask basic questions.

If yours runs I would love to see a video of it. That's one of the Atc toys on the top of my list. I mean I've had a few 3 wheeler ride on toys that I would also like to get back but yea.