PDA

View Full Version : Dear: Howdy and HondaATC

honda200
01-16-2004, 05:28 PM
Thank you, for the commercial about the Polaris Preditor 500, I have amused my friends, family and myself with t for hours, you dont happen to have any other ones like that do you??

Curtis

Howdy
01-16-2004, 05:47 PM
Thank you, for the commercial about the Polaris Preditor 500, I have amused my friends, family and myself with t for hours, you dont happen to have any other ones like that do you??

Curtis

First off Thanks for the compliment!!

HondaATC deserves the most credit here though. It all started as a joke ( you had to be here during the GOLF Cart time to completely understand ). Anyway, I wrote part of it up, copying the theme from the Yamaha one. Billy just happened to see it posted and IM'd me right away saying we need to do it up for real. ( not just typed words ).

I deleted my posting ( a few had read it already ), It was then that HondaATC and me went to work on it line by line. Trying to make it funny as possible. Then we hit a snag, being as we are 975 miles apart getting together to dub it wasn't a option. So I recorded my lines on the computer and sent the file to Billy. He did the Hard work. He recorded his lines and then edited them all together. If I remember correctly this was all done in about 24hours ( or less ). The final product is as you hear it.

Nothing has sparked the creativity needed to make up another one. If it does you can bet we will do it up. It is a classic. ;)
Thanks
Howdy

honda200
01-16-2004, 05:49 PM
Howdy

If a couple buddies and i wrote something, sent it to you via email or pm, and you and billy liked it, might be able to get another one rolling??

Curtis

Howdy
01-16-2004, 05:51 PM
Anything is possible. Never know I might get a local Yokal ( Virgil ) here and do it up that way. ;)
Howdy

Billy Golightly
01-16-2004, 07:19 PM
Sure, I have some sound editing software (SoundForge) that I used to create the golfcart soundclip and others that I could use for a new one also.

honda200
01-16-2004, 08:12 PM
ok, friends and i will get right on it soon as we think of something good

Curtis

renotrikeguy
01-18-2004, 01:48 PM
What If?

Why not create a video clip ?

Billy Golightly
01-18-2004, 03:40 PM
no firewire on my computer :(

CHAINSAW
01-18-2004, 03:50 PM
Where is this little jewel.. I wanna hear it

honda200
01-22-2004, 08:12 PM
which one chainsaw? mine or theirs? i havent gotten too much on mine yet, its hard to think of funny stuff when you gotta study for exams