PDA

View Full Version : Tool tray lid

Pugslee
02-17-2015, 04:24 PM
I have a 85 125m that is missing the tool tray lid. Is there any where that does replacements either nos or copy's
Thanks

Howdy
02-24-2015, 10:46 PM
I have a mold for these lids and straps. I don't have any extra made up right now. Been working on other stuff. I will see if I can get something going soon.
Howdy

jrooster
02-25-2015, 06:07 AM
check ebay you may be able to get the whole thing for less than just what the cap. i was looking for a cap for my 200x and ended up finding a gently used tool box for 7 dollars shipped.

Pugslee
02-25-2015, 01:42 PM
When I say the tool tray I mean the tray that is part of the the rear fender I have the bolt on sides just need lid and rubber strap. Not the tool box that bolts underneath to the chassis. Let me know Howdy if and when you run any more off.
Thanks

sledcrazyinCT
03-29-2015, 01:40 PM
I have a mold for these lids and straps. I don't have any extra made up right now. Been working on other stuff. I will see if I can get something going soon.
Howdy

Do you sell these in the 3WW shop?

Howdy
03-29-2015, 04:17 PM
I have not put these in the shop as of this time. I sell these privately only ( very rarely on ebay at a higher price ) at this time.

If your interested in one send me a PM. I have very limited number ( 3 ) of these currently available. More are in the works, but my time is Limited to make more quickly ( baby, Gf, work and such ).
Howdy