PDA

View Full Version : Well spoken Veteran

atc007
02-21-2015, 08:48 AM
Thanx for your eternal service to ALL our vets.

http://www.littlethings.com/disabled-veteran-spoken-word/?utm_source=cl&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=country

El Camexican
02-21-2015, 03:10 PM
Wow, simply wow! Everyone needs to see that.

atc007
02-21-2015, 04:54 PM
The back story probably isn't there on the link?? He was at the grocery store with his Wife and child,the kid checking him out saw his beanie,,Disabled veteran.. The kid said thanx for your service. He said thanx,, He then said,, What's wrong with you? Looks like you have all your limbs? THAT ticked him off.Now,,I understand... But honestly,,,,In THIS day and age.. I am warmed that a teenager bagging groceries even has the smarts to THANK him for his service... But I get it.. Probably the straw that broke the camels back. I have always admired Eminem,,,yes,,I said that out loud... Me,,Eminem, yep. This guy has a lot of his flow... Very talented,but obviously.. It's the message that counts.

Dirtcrasher
02-21-2015, 05:37 PM
Excellent share. I have the utmost respect for anyone that served. In the past, I never asked Fabiodriven much about his time in IRAQ; I figured if he wanted to talk about it, he would. Then just a couple weeks back he mentioned the 2 trucks in front of him heading either in or out ns?? of the Ben Ghazi (SP??) airport. And I thought to myself, those were his friends and comrads. Had to affect him somehow and whether we talk or not, he is a very good, kind and giving man.

I thank him for his service as well as any of you with friends or family that served!!

atc007
02-21-2015, 06:16 PM
Love him or hate him. He's got a heart of solid gold. Well said DC. ^^^ And yes,he is one of our American heroes. He's paid prices NO ONE should be asked to do.

tripledog
02-21-2015, 10:16 PM
Not a big fan of Eminem (or any rap, for that matter), but I am a huge fan of American heroes. Thank you for posting this... it seems that far too many Veterans receive far too little appreciation these days.