PDA

View Full Version : Big bore tri-z

250rheath
02-22-2015, 08:20 AM
I have lots more. If there is any Particular bike you wanna see a test of let me know. I have Facebook page I got scans of trikes/ATV's and dirtbikes.

nd4speed
02-22-2015, 08:45 AM
i would totally spend $1175 for a Klemm 350 Tri-Z big bore ! Now I know I left my time machine around here somewhere....

Yamawheeler
02-22-2015, 10:59 AM
That is exactly what I want hahahah. Love tri-Zs

onformula1
02-28-2015, 01:44 AM
I have lots more. If there is any Particular bike you wanna see a test of let me know. I have Facebook page I got scans of trikes/ATV's and dirtbikes.

We love magazine articles

What's your Facebook page?

Any modified tests of Tri-z's, 250R's or Tecate's would be great!

I had every ATC & ATV magazine made in my collection.

Unfortunately my EX burned all of them and took pictures doing it!

She did't get all my off road motorcycle mags just the ATC/ATV stuff.

Reading these scans and the scans of others brings a smile to my face! THANK YOU!

Jmoozy27
02-28-2015, 01:57 AM
We love magazine articles

What's your Facebook page?

Any modified tests of Tri-z's, 250R's or Tecate's would be great!

I had every ATC & ATV magazine made in my collection.

Unfortunately my EX burned all of them and took pictures doing it!

She did't get all my off road motorcycle mags just the ATC/ATV stuff.

Reading these scans and the scans of others brings a smile to my face! THANK YOU!

Those freaking women really know how to hit a man where it hurts....

atc300r
02-28-2015, 07:56 AM
i would totally spend $1175 for a Klemm 350 Tri-Z big bore ! Now I know I left my time machine around here somewhere....
You dont need a time machine Klemm will build you a 350 topend like in the ad.Raffa has one.He contacted Harry and had one built and another member on his site has one as well.

250rheath
03-01-2015, 06:00 PM
My page is scanned off road test and shootout. I do have lots of R, tecate and TRI-z stuff on there. I plan to post more but I am very busy with school and baby prep at the moment. I may be email some articles to some one on here to post in there thread (I can't because I am too new).