PDA

View Full Version : for all tri z owners

muthey
03-09-2015, 12:35 AM
If you are looking for the discontinued exhaust gasket contact me through a pm I am reproducing them at the cost of 20$ a piece for steel and 25$ a piece for 316 ss with 6$ shipping flat rate per small flat rate box. They will start being sold in the 3wwstore as soon as my account is approved and the price will go slightly higher then to accommodate the stores fees. Here are some pics for you.
211860211861211862 This is a stainless one right here.
Brandon

muthey
03-29-2016, 02:22 AM
I needed to put in a updates for these bad boys, I have been laid off job attached since september and doing my own atv repair business which has been pretty successful. I am finally getting my own personal lathe and will start popping them out again. So for anyone looking for them be watching the store as they will become available as soon as my lathe gets here.

tommerp
03-29-2016, 07:16 AM
Hey +Muthey

I'd be interested in a couple of these. Let me know when you have some stock available.

Thanks!

ATC-Eric
03-29-2016, 10:29 AM
I will be buying one. My Z goes back together in the nearish future. Whats our timeline? Do you have any on the shelf right now?

muthey
03-31-2016, 06:09 AM
none on the shelf at the moment I am looking at about 3 weeks till my lathe arrives then about 3 days before I will have a decent amount of them made.

muthey
04-09-2016, 03:49 AM
adding another update to this. I have my lathe and tooling in another week my material will show up and the gaskets will start being made again. Keep checking with the store when I have them they will be added and for sale again, unfortunately until I have a much bigger lathe or decent amount of funding for it there will be no 316 s.s. ones, only steel.