PDA

View Full Version : I found the key to motivation!!

hondaATCman
01-17-2004, 03:11 AM
Ok, for all the people out there who have a project going and everything about it is a pain in the a** or something just breaks and keeps breaking, I know how it feels. You want it to vanish and never see it again, roll it over a cliff, or part it out. BUT... I found that if you suddenly stop working on it and look at a picture of the machine when it first rolled off the production line (a genuine brochure or magazine article for example) it restores all motivation and makes you want to keep on wrenchin' Here's a link to one of the best brochure sites I have found: http://www.tcc.on.ca/~erussell/index.html

Of course that site is for Honda's but there are alot of other makes right here on 3WW. So the next time all 3 wheels fall off at the same time, just give this a try! :D

jeswinehart
01-17-2004, 06:40 PM
yep,,, it sure takes alot longer to put them back together then it does to take the apart,,,,

nice link hondaATCman.

john

MIK6
01-17-2004, 06:49 PM
That site has a link to 3WW. If you look at 87, it brings you to the 3WW page "QUEST FOR THE 87s".

MIK6 / Mike

85bigred250es
01-17-2004, 07:07 PM
I have been trying to view this site for a couple of months with no luck. When I hit the link it just shows The Honda ATC Brochure site and the web ring info. No options for the brochure page itself . I have been having this problem since the site linked up with the web ring 3wheelerHeaven. any ideas whats wrong :?:

erussell
01-18-2004, 01:13 AM
Hey this is Eric, builder of the site.
Hey there 85bigred what browser are you using? I test most of my web pages in IE and netscape and they work well.
As for the link to 3WW it is a two way street. I have one coming here, and I'm in your links section. I hope it gets traffic going both ways. Thanx for the comments on the site.

3 weelin geezer
01-18-2004, 06:30 AM
Can anyone read the little sticker on the tank? Does it mention one rider only or else?

honda200
01-22-2004, 08:29 PM
I still have factory sticker on my 200X, its a performance vehicle intended for a single rider only, no carrying of passengers

If thats any help, i dont have the trike at my house, its at a friends for the winter so i cant check out the sticker to see what it says