PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Puyallup, WA

TheWhistler
03-10-2015, 02:51 AM
Hey guys, I am new here. I recently acquired a 1983 Honda 185s. It was/is my fiances dads trike. It has been sitting since 1998!... so obviously it needs some work... I am here to learn as much as I can about these beasts, and turn it back to its once glorious self. I know its going to cost a bit but.. oh well.. it's worth it because there's some extreme sentimental feelings behind it for my fiance.

My name is Aaron, I live in Puyallup, WA since August now, Seattle for 2 years before that (will never ever do that again). I really enjoy the area. I normally go wheelin/muddin in my Xterra, but it's down at the moment, so I have been riding around with my buddy and his Yamaha Raptor 350, it's fun... but I rather do three wheels.

I look forward to meeting a lot of you and getting to know some great people.

Thanks and have a great day.

oh and here's a couple pics of the 3 wheeler as is now. 211913211914

onformula1
03-10-2015, 02:56 AM
Welcome

Do a search for 185's

There are some guys on here with some sick trikes!

TheWhistler
03-10-2015, 03:07 AM
oh sweet! thanks.. I will definitely look. I am mostly going to try and get it back to as close to stock as I can.. however while browsing eBay I did find a big bore piston and ring set ;) lol..... I can't keep things stock for long... i have to always be working on something that goes vroom ^_^

bigredder
03-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Welcome to the site!! Just try searching the web for pictures and just look around the site. I'm sure you'll find something. Oh, and have fun with it!