PDA

View Full Version : 03 Toyota Tacoma online free manual?? AUTO TECHS HERE??!! : )

Dirtcrasher
03-20-2015, 07:55 PM
Anyone know where to find one WITHOUT a virus, lol......

All of a sudden today, no hazards and no left or right blinkers. In the 5 years I've had this truck I haven't even had to change a fuse. Saw the main fuses under the hood and a couple relays, swapped em around and no dice.

I gotta find my owners manual as the cab must have fuses inside it as well, I can't imagine it being a big issue but I can't drive it!!

Autozone pulled the code P2118 which was throttle cable actuator. My 03 T.T. has a cable so WTH??

Had a plug on it but I image thats a TPS or throttle positioning sensor.

bansheekx
03-20-2015, 11:21 PM
Can you hear the flasher relay making noise when hazard lights or turn signals are on? If not then the flasher relay may be bad.

Dirtcrasher
03-21-2015, 01:46 PM
Usually when a flasher relay goes bad, the signal light comes on as a solid light on your dash, just no flash.

I bet it's this fricken trailer plug again.

It has messed with my blinkers all winter so I'm gonna remove it until May thru Oct every year.

Then I'll find the inside fuses....

Thank You!

86T3
03-21-2015, 11:28 PM
Try the relay like banshee said. The relay on my dodge started to get real loud last year and the blinks were at intermittent intervals and then all of a sudden, nothing. No light on the dash either. $8 part and I was up and running

Dirtcrasher
03-22-2015, 03:36 PM
I just found the interior fuses, 2 were blown.

My 88 and 94 didn't have the fuses in that location but I know where they are in my 03 now, thanks fellas :D