PDA

View Full Version : New Ohio Guy (Post Fixed!)

3WheelerFuzz
03-24-2015, 06:30 PM
So I screwed up the first post...but Im bound and determined to get this correct ! The same friend who steered me to this site.....sold me the 3 wheeler Ive wanted for 25+ years !! A 1985 250es Honda Big Red !! Its gonna have a fun life ! Pulling around firewood , pulling a sled in the winter , mud runnin every once in a while , and puttering around looking for shed deer antlers !
Im looking forward to learning a lot here...and getting some cool projects of my own !!

bigred22
03-25-2015, 06:37 AM
ahh.........there you are, time to get together for some big red'n...........:welcome:

brd812
03-25-2015, 08:11 AM
Welcome to the boards , guessing your both from mantua Ohio. I'm originally from newton falls and since moved up to ashtabula county. I worked in streetsboro for 10 years or so. Nice looking bikes

Big G
03-25-2015, 12:35 PM
Welcome to the site! I own the '85 250ES as well - great trike. Thanks for posting up some pics too. Looks like you have an endless supply of firewood there!

bigred22
03-25-2015, 02:29 PM
Welcome to the boards , guessing your both from mantua Ohio. I'm originally from newton falls and since moved up to ashtabula county. I worked in streetsboro for 10 years or so. Nice looking bikes

fuzz is about 20 minutes north of me, i sold him that red, fuzz is a great guy, i know the roaming shores area, i'm only 15 minutes east of streetboro, fuzz and i just need to get together now to ride, a pic of one of mine.............212996

3WheelerFuzz
03-26-2015, 10:21 AM
fuzz is about 20 minutes north of me, i sold him that red, fuzz is a great guy, i know the roaming shores area, i'm only 15 minutes east of streetboro, fuzz and i just need to get together now to ride, a pic of one of mine.............212996

Hey thanks for the kind words buddy !! And we definetly need to do some ridin !!!

3WheelerFuzz
03-26-2015, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the kind welcome guys !! Hope to be on here more and more !!

bigred22
03-26-2015, 02:28 PM
yep, need to get together if this friggin weather would start to cooperate, looks like we may see snow again, just what i wanted to hear/see............:mad:

brd812
03-26-2015, 03:28 PM
Great area, know it all to well. I've worked all over NE Ohio over the years. Sort of picked the shores to be somewhat centered in the middle of it all. It's sorta cool to be able to cruze over to the gas station on a atv or sled in the winter and run my dual sport for hours on gravel roads with no grief. It amazes me how much the little towns blew up , Streetsboro, Middlefield, Aurora, and Chardon were stoplights and corn fields. We use to ride a lot over by Windham by the arsenal till it got shut down by the govmt.

bigred22
03-27-2015, 04:22 AM
Great area, know it all to well. I've worked all over NE Ohio over the years. Sort of picked the shores to be somewhat centered in the middle of it all. It's sorta cool to be able to cruze over to the gas station on a atv or sled in the winter and run my dual sport for hours on gravel roads with no grief. It amazes me how much the little towns blew up , Streetsboro, Middlefield, Aurora, and Chardon were stoplights and corn fields. We use to ride a lot over by Windham by the arsenal till it got shut down by the govmt.

to me what's ironic is, i used to work for Kocheys cycles from early '83 until late '86, one year they threw a company picnic at the beach of roaming shores!!...........:beer