El Camexican
04-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Lost the ability about three days ago. Anyone else?:wondering

yaegerb
04-02-2015, 01:50 PM
.........not me ;)

86T3
04-02-2015, 02:11 PM
Went the way of your laughing guy, huh. Do you feel like Milton from Office Space?

El Camexican
04-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Went the way of your laughing guy, huh. Do you feel like Milton from Office Space?

Laughing guy came back and is now part of the "more" button crowd. Like/Dislike issue seems to be more like a Barnett edit button thing.

I don't know who Milton is, but if he's overworked, underpaid and good looking I can relate.

PS. I see I just received a friend request for someone and I can't add them to my group. I'm overseas right now, maybe that's it? The Red's disapprove of our little potentially disruptive group of free thinkers and has beens?:shiftyeyes:

Mr. Clean
04-02-2015, 02:16 PM
86T3...."For now, why don't you go ahead... and get yourself a flashlight and a can of pesticide..."

Milton Waddams from Office Space, with his red swingline stapler.......hes overworked and "not paid" and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

yaegerb
04-02-2015, 03:05 PM
I asked for a mai tai, and they brought me a pina colada, and I said no salt, Nooooo salt for the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass...And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this whole resort down. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG grains of salt.

El Camexican
04-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Hey, hey, hey! Easy on the Dislikes there guys! That trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro goes on my permanent record!:lol:

El Camexican
04-02-2015, 06:00 PM
86T3...."For now, why don't you go ahead... and get yourself a flashlight and a can of pesticide..."

Milton Waddams from Office Space, with his red swingline stapler.......hes overworked and "not paid" and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Damn! Lose the tie and the stash, get me a black stapler and you're sitting in front of my desk!

Mr. Clean
04-02-2015, 06:29 PM
Damn! Lose the tie and the stash, get me a black stapler and you're sitting in front of my desk!

:) your one god damn good looking man.

Hey, hey, hey! Easy on the Dislikes there guys! That trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro goes on my permanent record!:lol:

:) we are just trying to test out that ALL the buttons work...and yes they DO. :) although to many dislikes and your post will disappear...

86T3
04-02-2015, 06:36 PM

Thats pretty funny El because they actually do take his red stapler and give him a black one

86T3
04-02-2015, 10:30 PM
https://youtu.be/uVD3KPUnKHk

onformula1
04-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Its ok i know you like all my posts...lol

El Camexican
04-05-2015, 04:21 AM
Well it seems the problem is as suspected the Chinese. As soon as I got out I could thank & like again. I guess liking and disliking goes against the communist party rules, :shiftyeyes:unless Billy knows something he isn't telling.:wondering

onformula1
04-05-2015, 04:48 AM
Well it seems the problem is as suspected the Chinese. As soon as I got out I could thank & like again. I guess liking and disliking goes against the communist party rules, :shiftyeyes:unless Billy knows something he isn't telling.:wondering

Are you back to North America big boy, we missed you!

Grab some cheap ATC parts?

Billy Golightly
04-05-2015, 08:13 AM
I probably say enough bad things about our government that the chicoms decided they didn't like me as well...

I honestly have no idea :lol:

El Camexican
04-05-2015, 05:42 PM
Are you back to North America big boy, we missed you!

Grab some cheap ATC parts?

Yea, flew home this morning 12:30am, said hi to the wife, daughter and the dogs, did laundry, slept 4 hours and then drove to San Antonio. No ATV parts in my suitcase, but I did buy some nice 1/4" and 1/8" shank grinding burrs at the show I went too. I've been to a town where they make a line of dirt bikes and watercraft for the local market, but didn't see anything I'd pay to drive, but there sure are a lot of Ferrari's and Lambo's in that town.

El Camexican
04-05-2015, 05:47 PM
I probably say enough bad things about our government that the chicoms decided they didn't like me as well...

I honestly have no idea :lol:

We need to do a parody of the Tiananmen Square incident but change the tank to a quad. Put that image up on the site banner before I log in up there next time and see if we can't get me tossed in jail for a few years. I could stand to loose the weight:lol:

Billy Golightly
04-05-2015, 11:20 PM
We need to do a parody of the Tiananmen Square incident but change the tank to a quad. Put that image up on the site banner before I log in up there next time and see if we can't get me tossed in jail for a few years. I could stand to loose the weight:lol:

That would make a most excellent T-shirt actually...

:shiftyeyes:

keister
04-06-2015, 12:27 PM

Nope! Once you are in Chinese prison, there is no getting back out.

I have noticed over the years that this site (and lots of others) definitely works differently in Asia.
Specifically in China, the governments edits the internet.
One good example is Wikipedia. Ever try to access it there? It is blocked and not accessible in that country. Same with a whole bunch of sites.

Interesting that you bring up Tianenamen Square. As westerners, we know that image, but the Chinese population has no idea that took place.
That whole incident was censored by "The Party." It never happened.
This is one reason that I get very quickly annoyed by Americans who take their liberties and freedoms for granted.

El Camexican
04-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Actually a LOT of Chinese folks know what happened there. All you have to say to anyone who speaks English there is "The place where nothing happened" when discussing the Square and they smile at you and give a little nod.

The TV goes quiet and turns blue screen when it's mentioned on CNN. I was there when the protests broke out in Hong Kong last fall, when the poisoned dog food was discovered, when the leaded toys were sold by Mattel and when the painting of the Square was smuggled out of China and sold, so I've seen a lot of blue screens!:lol:

As far as never getting out of prison I don't know. They usually want to execute you and sell your organs, but I can think of only one "organ" of mine a that Chinese guy might want:naughty:

El Camexican
04-09-2015, 08:50 AM
Witch one is that ? Suppose you elaborate on what organ you`re talking about or better yet pic`s or it did`nt happen !!:shiftyeyes:X ownerHoosier Daddy:Bounce

My liver of course, what are you insinuating?:lol:

86T3
04-09-2015, 08:01 PM
I thought it was your big, round.... eyes