PDA

View Full Version : Knob Creek KY Machine Gun Shoot...this weekend

ironchop
04-09-2015, 12:28 PM
this will be my 13th or 14th show

Knob Creek KY....just south of Lville off I65 at exit 117 go west on 44 way out into the sticks until you see hundreds of cars all of the sudden and a huge sign with the sound of full auto fire in the background and the smell of now-legal Cuban cigars....short drive from Ft Knox and the Patton Museum as well in case you need a Tank fix as well

Unless you have a problem with firearms and Masculinity in which case I would suggest maybe a doll show at the Fairgrounds instead?

https://youtu.be/zgDsUXQWcxo

83ATC185
04-09-2015, 12:52 PM
I was just wondering yesterday when this was but since i have a car that needs fixing i wont be making it this year either, I've wanted to go for years but never made the time it sounds like a real blast i don't think there's anything more American than this. I do love the sound of fully automatic gunfire :naughty:

ironchop
04-09-2015, 01:14 PM
I was just wondering yesterday when this was but since i have a car that needs fixing i wont be making it this year either,....:

Fret not, my 3-wheeling friend! They have them twice a year. Just for this very reason. October shoot is usually the better of the two since it`s usually wet from all the rain in April shoot

http://www.knobcreekrange.com/next-machine-gun-shoot-dates

JayBone
04-09-2015, 03:12 PM
Damn! I forget about this every year!!!!! I totally wanna go one time.! I think it's twice a yr.

86T3
04-09-2015, 08:00 PM
2 of my friends went last spring and had an absolute blast. The took the helicopter ride and said it was incredible. I want to go super bad, and even my wife does too, but the unfortunately the spring and fall dates are both square in my busy times for work.

Caminofeld
04-09-2015, 11:42 PM
I prefer to keep my friends close and my enemies closer...so I watched a very anti-gun documentary last year that featured this event. Typical of the left to find the most outlandish nut jobs out there and highlight them...because everyone knows that all people attending gun shows dress and act like that. Anyways, even with the negative spin I couldn't help but wish I was there to enjoy:)

Caminofeld
04-09-2015, 11:47 PM
...And "Louvle" rocks! One of the most fun cities I have ever visited (Nashville is up there too)...so fun that I almost moved there...until the TV show I was supposed to be in got scrapped due to a certain primary investor's cocaine problem:mad: Ever wonder how different your life could have been if? I do...

ironchop
04-10-2015, 09:04 AM
...And "Louvle" rocks! One of the most fun cities I have ever visited (Nashville is up there too)...so fun that I almost moved there...until the TV show I was supposed to be in got scrapped due to a certain primary investor's cocaine problem:mad: Ever wonder how different your life could have been if? I do...

and I live smack between the two just off I65.

I moved here from Indianapolis/Greenwood Indiana in 01/06......best thing I ever done. Life has been wonderful since and I don`t look back. This place reminds me of Morgan and Brown Co Indiana where I grew up.

the NRA convention is this weekend too in Nashville so that's goin on 45 minutes south of me and an hour north of me is Knob Creek. I might hit NRA when I get home from Creek

czac
04-10-2015, 09:12 AM
I wish I could go to something like this.... we got NOTHJING here in the Liberal Paradise of CT. the only thing remotely close to a gun show or machine gun shoot I have to go to this weekend is the grand opening of an Indoor shooting range in Orange CT. And I may even skip that because its going to be so packed with people wanting to shoot that it will take hrs to get a spot... lol Ill go buy one day at lunch since its around the corner from my work... oh and yeah, my boss is going to buy a Corporate membership so we can go shooting after work whenever we want to! woo whoo! lol.

Joseph Farrow
04-10-2015, 12:14 PM
That is Bad @$$!!!
Only in America!!!