PDA

View Full Version : Any Metal heads on here??

MulletMan420
04-09-2015, 02:52 PM
There has gotta be some metal heads on here. I mean 3 wheelers and thrashing go side by side don't they? Black Sabbath, Slayer, Pantera, Ozzy are some of my favorites! What about you???

yaegerb
04-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Otep, Killswitch Engage, A7x and many others are on my ATC riding playlist.

JayBone
04-09-2015, 03:11 PM
Yes!
Pantera,(of course) King Diamond, Cannible Corpse, Slayer, Sepulatura, Testament. Mastadon for todays metal.

RIDE-RED 250r
04-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Old school stuff I have like for years:
-Metallica (Black album and earlier for the most part)
-Megadeth
-Ozzy
-Pantera
-AC/DC
-Old school Alice in Chains
-Old school White Zombie (much better than the newer Rob Zombie stuff IMHO)
There are more but not coming to me at the moment.

Newer stuff I dig:
-Slipknot
-Alter Bridge
-A7X
-FFDP
-Godsmack
-Halestorm
-The Pretty Reckless
-In this Moment (I dig metal chicks!)
-Shinedown
-Slash and Myles
-Trivium
-Volbeat

onformula1
04-09-2015, 04:11 PM
I love all the old stuff, don't know any of the new stuff.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Ghostv2
04-09-2015, 04:43 PM
I'm not even gonna post band names. All of the above lol.

My all time favorite is iron maiden though.

Up the irons!

Bren_downe
04-09-2015, 04:47 PM
I dig all of it! My favorites as of recent are Mastodon, Between the Buried and Me and Dillenger Escape Plan.

ironchop
04-09-2015, 05:10 PM
funny you mentioned this

I was listening to C.O.C. right this very minute:

https://youtu.be/R2I2mK_3_ns

ironchop
04-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Anyone like Legos? lol

https://youtu.be/qxUZUnRwH7s

t65h
04-09-2015, 07:59 PM
How about DRI or Sacred Reich?

MulletMan420
04-10-2015, 06:50 AM
Anybody into any of the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal? Satan, Holocaust, Diamond Head, Blitzkrieg are all awesome!

83ATC185
04-10-2015, 04:10 PM
Emmures goodbye to the gallows and six feet under's haunted album is what I'm stuck on now but I like a lot of bands that were already mentioned as well as some knights of the abyss and skinless.Mushroomhead is great and puts on a great live show as well.

sledcrazyinCT
04-10-2015, 08:57 PM
Good bands listed in this thread....Most of this list are pandora stations for me

Mudvayne
Clutch
Seven Dust
Anthrax
Tool
Seemless
Seether
DIO
Texas Hippie Coalition (thanks to another thread)
Prong
HELL YEAH
BLS
Newsted
Soundgarden
ST

t65h
04-12-2015, 12:24 PM
My ten year old son loves listening to Alice in Chains and Nirvana with me. My six year old daughter loves Smashing Pumpkins!

RIDE-RED 250r
04-12-2015, 07:50 PM
My ten year old son loves listening to Alice in Chains and Nirvana with me. My six year old daughter loves Smashing Pumpkins!

I think that old AIC was kind of an under-appreciated band back in the day. They were a very dynamic band. Great metal sound, and yet their more acoustic stuff like "Follow" still reels me in. I can listen to that song over and over again.

I do like some of their newer stuff. But lets face it, Jerry Cantrell really carries the water for them. Hard to replace Layne Staley, the guy was an awesome singer. Left us way too soon... :(

3wheeled roofer
04-12-2015, 09:28 PM
stereo typical 3 wheeler riders. yup im one also. Clutch has been very influential in my desert trips the last 15 years mainly due to escaping to the prison planet. Saw them at the pelican pub in the late 90s. brick by brick was an awesome venue in those days also. long live metal and trikes.

t65h
04-13-2015, 09:05 PM
I think that old AIC was kind of an under-appreciated band back in the day. They were a very dynamic band. Great metal sound, and yet their more acoustic stuff like "Follow" still reels me in. I can listen to that song over and over again.

I do like some of their newer stuff. But lets face it, Jerry Cantrell really carries the water for them. Hard to replace Layne Staley, the guy was an awesome singer. Left us way too soon... :(

Layne was incredible. I was fortunate enough to see them in their prime. AIC was not around for long because of Layne's addiction. I still love to watch their Unplugged show and several of the old live performances are on Youtube. I can't get into their newer music because I compare it to what Layne could do. I am a Jerry fan, but miss the old days I guess.

250rRoostmaster
04-16-2015, 11:36 AM
sabbath, dream theater. old metallica, megadeth, pantera, Veil of maya, shawdows fall, jeff loomis, animals as leaders, born of osiris, A.I.C., keith merrow, angel vilvaldi, joe satriani, ect ect ect. METAL RULES!

hoosierlogger
04-16-2015, 03:55 PM

t65h
04-16-2015, 07:22 PM
sabbath, dream theater. old metallica, megadeth, pantera, Veil of maya, shawdows fall, jeff loomis, animals as leaders, born of osiris, A.I.C., keith merrow, angel vilvaldi, joe satriani, ect ect ect. METAL RULES!

I am sorry I hit the like and my tablet selected dislike instead. I do not know how to remove it.