PDA

View Full Version : 1982 Honda 250R swingarm

urn8onpeta
04-15-2015, 10:10 PM
Ok. I have an 82 Honda ATC 250R that has a fresh new top end complete with a wiseco kit. She runs...GREAT! Now i'm ready to dress her up.

Is there anywhere I can get a stretched swingarm for her? If not, what other model of swingarms can I fit on this trike? I ask because I am able to find them stretched for all different models. Just not having luck finding a stretched arm for an 82.

Thanks for all replies.

NeverLift
04-15-2015, 11:24 PM
Metaltechproducts.com has some of the nicest swing arms I've seen. They don't list your trike on the web site but I'm sure they'll make it happen. They don't list the Tri-z either but I know they make them.

urn8onpeta
04-15-2015, 11:46 PM
Thank you very much. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

urn8onpeta
04-16-2015, 05:46 PM
Neverlift, Thank you for the info. I gave them a call and Tyler told me that if I ship him my stock swingarm he can make it happen. He quoted $430.00 for the job but said the 82 is a little different and it could go up to $480 depending on if it has anything special on the swingarm.

I plan on making the trike ride at little sahara in Waynoka Oklahoma the first week of May. After that ride I will remove the stock swingarm and get it shipped to them. Thanks for the lead.