PDA

View Full Version : Tryin trikes again...

ALT500R
04-20-2015, 02:50 AM
Whats up guys. Took some time from the off road scene for a while but decided to give it another go around. Im in the process to revive a roached 85 250R I paid too much for. Oh well, live and learn. Im no stranger to trikes, as I've owned a US90, an 83 200X, and an 85 350X. I am a toy junkie, and I look forward to put this in the stable. I plan to make this an 87ish tribute trike. It will mainly be trail ridden in far north Wisconsin by my gals folks place. My goal is a nice, clean, functional rider. I'll post pics up as time permits, as between my work schedule and the toy box getting opened with the warm weather stuff Im a busy dude. I look forward to the fellowship with other gas powered folks on here. My list of other money pits:

07 Yamaha RS Nytro sled
96 Yamaha WaveBlaster 2 ski
98 Yamaha GP1200 Ski
03 Buell XB9SL bike
08 Yamaha Phazer sled for the Missus
03 Polaris Trailblazer project for the Missus
2014 Ford Tremor (You "roll coal?" Cute :P)

I also am a music enthusiast. I play bass in a 90s grunge cover band here and there for a couple bucks for gas. Hit me up on here anytime. I love chewin the fat with like minded folks!

Cheers,
Steve

bigredder
04-27-2015, 09:41 AM
Welcome to 3ww! Can't wait to see the finished product of the 250r. Gonna be a sweet trike!