PDA

View Full Version : Long days are killing me

slashfan7964
04-26-2015, 08:44 PM
So, I've cut back more than I've liked to with the whole front page updates thing. I'm nearly unable to do them...I just don't have the time :( 40 hours a week right now kills me and soon it'll be almost double that working 2 jobs and stuck with other priorities inbetween. It's tough ya know?

But I'm still here, just stopping by to say hello and checking up on DUR's progress. Craig is a great guy, glad to see they are doing well.

Dirtcrasher
04-26-2015, 11:02 PM
I've been trying to paint for 2 weeks now. We can't reach 42 degrees with sun in the day and about 30 degrees at night.

I know your problem is not having the time. I have the time but not the weather.....

Jmoozy27
04-27-2015, 11:38 AM
If its one thing that I have learned is that you will never have enough time. 24 hours in a day is never enough. I usually average about 60 hours per week at my job. 700-1600 Monday thru Friday and 24/7 on call will screw your brain up.:crazy: On top of that I have 3 kids and one on the way. It becomes overwhelming:drool: 2 weeks ago I worked 100 hours and my brain was screwed. But, on the bright side I look and say, "well im lucky to have a job and support my family" It is difficult though!!! Slashfan: You will take care of business brother. Keep your chin up... DC: You got this, Soon it will be 70 and sunny and you will be spraying clear coat. Good Luck Guys:cool: