PDA

View Full Version : Went to the dentist...not so good results

hondaATCman
01-19-2004, 12:27 AM
Yep, I went to the dentist Thursday and even though I brush my teeth twice a day I had 6 (yes, six) cavities!!! :shock: I guess the pop and Copenhagen don't help too much but I gotta have em. What was even more shocking was the bill. The person in the office handed me a peice of paper and at the bottom said Total Amount Due: $457.35 I handed the paper back and said "I have insurance, do you need my card again?" They were like "We know sir, that amount is the total you have to pay after the insurance has already paid their part." Then they showed me that the insurance already paid $612.46. I was like WTF!!!!!! :evil: Over one thousand dollars for 6 cavities???? You better put some f*ckin gold in there. I think I am switching my occupation...and dentist.

J.D.
01-19-2004, 03:00 PM
The way to do it is to make a trip down to Mexico, have ALL your teeth pulled and dentures put in. People that have done it told me it's only like 500 bucks for the whole deal. While you're down there, pick up some cheap cigs/booze and if you don't do that stuff, bring it back and sell for a profit lol.

Tri-Z Pilot
01-19-2004, 03:24 PM
Youre best bet would be to switch to skoal. Back in high school when I used to chew (couldnt go a whole day without nicotine), I chewed cope fine, went to the dentist had like four cavities, switched to skoal and I didnt have a problem after that.

hondaATCman
01-19-2004, 09:55 PM
couldnt go a whole day without nicotine

lol, yeah I can't go a whole hour without any. I tried Skoal wintergreen fine cut, didn't like it as much but it was alright. Temporarily I switched to Trophy chewin tobacco so it wouldn't be too hard on my teeth right after I got this done. I've tried to quit but it just ain't gonna happen.

Drivernumber22
01-20-2004, 01:36 AM
could just smoke. I smoke and never get cavities. :D

Tri-Z Pilot
01-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Yeah, you could smoke, but I found it easier to chew since I was in school, but then I just started smoking in the bathroom, since I am out of school, I just smoke now.

sleestack
01-20-2004, 01:28 PM
We love people like you!

Future Dentist.

Drivernumber22
01-21-2004, 09:54 PM
Hey on the bright side you gotta say that Laughing gas rocks!

plkmonster2
01-25-2004, 05:31 AM
well, i guess im gonna stay off all that :shock: well, atleast it isn't 13 cavities. Lol, my friends brother never brushes his teeth. :rolleyes: