PDA

View Full Version : Restoring 1984 honda atc 125m

Gannon62213
06-11-2015, 04:21 AM
I just recently bought this wheeler for $40 it needs a little work as far as I know cause it sat where it was for a while but when I hooked a battery to it the green light came on and it wanted to turn over cleaned the carb it fired up but my buddies wanted to jerry rig everything but I wanted to keep it completely original and I'm not sure where everything is supposed to goI hooked all the gas lines back up to the petcock and hooked up most of the lines back up to the carburetorbut there is one hose that I know is blowing air out and that comes from the right side of the motor to the left side and it sits between the filter box and carb I think it goes the the carb.. idk lol I know it needs a new tank bad rust. It runs I would like step by step help rebuilding and staying safe I want to be able to take my son out riding without having to worry about did I do that right any suggestions would be great thanks

thehorse13
06-11-2015, 01:20 PM
This website has excellent diagrams for your trike along with many other models and years. Go there and search for your 84 125M and then select the diagram you want to see. I've used this site many times for this purpose.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-parts

Devilsclaw
06-12-2015, 01:07 AM
Yeah just study the manuals and then study some more. If you get really stumped PM me. I have one that's all original and unmollested.