PDA

View Full Version : Chinese side by side question 650 joyner

shdtreemechanic
06-24-2015, 08:27 PM
Ok i just traded for a joyner 650cc side by side it will run good sitting still and idling but when u ride it it will cut out and u cant throttle it up u have to pump the gas and it will throttle up. I've checked everything i know, the distributor cap is good the advance is pulling vacuum has new plugs and I've cleaned the carb could it be the carb may still have a jet clogged? I really need help on this one ive worked a day and half and it's still not right

Jmoozy27
06-24-2015, 09:28 PM
Jesse, this is a 3 wheeler forum and this is the flagship section for trikes. There is an open forum, and a quad section that would be better suited for these issues.

tripledog
06-24-2015, 09:35 PM
The mods may move this thread, because they are good like that. Having said that, don't overlook the obvious possibilities such as a kinked fuel line, dirty fuel tap, or a clogged vent in the gas cap. Best of luck to you!

briano
06-25-2015, 12:50 PM
First of all change your name because a shade tree mechanic you are not. Why do you keep getting stuff that don't run or has problems beyond your comprehension? You should join the Joyner forums for questions. Also, how about a little research BEFORE getting something. Those Joyners are nothing but a headache, we had a dealer for them in my area, they made it a year before they realized how shitty the machines are.

Get a manual also. Then you don't have to run to the computer to start thread after thread on what's wrong. Sounds like you need to save some money and buy a running machine of some sort.

It seems all the newbies have the same questions day after day, and when there are not many responses they just start another thread on the same thing.

shdtreemechanic
06-25-2015, 10:33 PM
First of all change your name because a shade tree mechanic you are not. Why do you keep getting stuff that don't run or has problems beyond your comprehension? You should join the Joyner forums for questions. Also, how about a little research BEFORE getting something. Those Joyners are nothing but a headache, we had a dealer for them in my area, they made it a year before they realized how shitty the machines are.

Get a manual also. Then you don't have to run to the computer to start thread after thread on what's wrong. Sounds like you need to save some money and buy a running machine of some sort.

It seems all the newbies have the same questions day after day, and when there are not many responses they just start another thread on the same thing.
First off im not a shade tree mechanic im a certified ac delco technician second when i only have 100 bucks in one of these I'll buy them all day long and another thing i never have messed with any three wheeler or four wheeler stuff until spring
Of this year so anyways im sorry if i start to many threads i do research before i post but sometimes I have no luck finding it so please if u cant lend a helping hand dont post on my thread. Thanks Jesse

Beau
06-26-2015, 07:50 AM
does that mean you work on altenators?

LT80
06-30-2015, 09:51 AM

GEESH! The guy came to forums with questions..Go figure.
Isn't there a b1tching section you can go to? Maybe join the B1tching forums.

oscarmayer
07-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Carb is dirty. Take it apart. Clean everything!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reedy350x
11-19-2015, 08:19 AM
Wow all that is uncalled for everyone was new to board at some point asking questions.