PDA

View Full Version : Show'n'Shine Today

coolpool
07-11-2015, 09:20 PM
Me and my daughter dusted off the machines and hit a local show. Lots of great conversations with folks who owned them back in the day. The Tr-x-Side was a big hit. Although we didn't win anything, I picked up a 1978 Indiana licence plate and a 1979 Yukon licence plate for the shop wall. I've got a lead on an old Honda 50 mini bike too:naughty:

tripledog
07-11-2015, 10:43 PM
I thought my keyboard was leaking, but alas, it was merely my own drool. Did I ever mention that you do nice work?!

coolpool
07-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Thanks trip but they are far from perfect. Pictures hide a lot of details!

tripledog
07-12-2015, 09:26 PM
^^^ Well they look perfect from far. I still maintain that you do amazing work... don't sell yourself short!

Caminofeld
07-12-2015, 09:50 PM
The golf cart turned out looking amazing! I saw what you started with and, needless to say, it is a beautiful reincarnation...Like if Frankenstein came back to life looking like Fabio. I can't believe it's not butter!

coolpool
07-13-2015, 09:13 AM
The golf cart turned out looking amazing! I saw what you started with and, needless to say, it is a beautiful reincarnation...Like if Frankenstein came back to life looking like Fabio. I can't believe it's not butter!

Ha ha thanks! If you've never met Fabio in person he's way prettier! And a heck of a nice guy too ;-)

ironchop
07-13-2015, 09:20 AM
I wanted to ride in the TrixSide....but Hoosierloggers fatass was in the way :lol:

coolpool
07-13-2015, 06:22 PM
I wanted to ride in the TrixSide....but Hoosierloggers fatass was in the way :lol:

I stopped by your camp Doug, you should've said something. I was never good at getting subtle hints; probably why I spent high school really lonely;-) Next year buddy! Or it's a quick 1900 mile Drive North West. Moose steaks will be on the BBQ.

MRBIGWHEELZ
07-15-2015, 09:14 PM
Love when you get to see them all together such a nice family picture......like the golf cart build a lot but the cammo 90 looks awesome .....what tires are on it .....I have a us 90 earmarked for a custom build and obviously have more trikes than tires ....

coolpool
07-15-2015, 11:55 PM
Love when you get to see them all together such a nice family picture......like the golf cart build a lot but the cammo 90 looks awesome .....what tires are on it .....I have a us 90 earmarked for a custom build and obviously have more trikes than tires ....
Thanks Mrbig. The tires are Pro-Wedge II H-Tracs. Bought them used, (un-used is more like it), with rims from a fellow member.