PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding parts

Bashula
07-12-2015, 01:34 PM
I have a 1985 honda 125m and my high/low gear box exploded the gear came out of the side because the teeth on the gears behide it broke off and got stuck and push the gear into the box. Is there any of these out there because I can not find any.

Howdy
07-12-2015, 03:17 PM
I see your from Ohio. I am as well. I also have a 125 parts machine. I'm pretty sure the hi/lo is good on it.
Howdy

Bashula
07-12-2015, 03:48 PM
What would the price on it be? Or is there anyway to fix it?

Howdy
07-12-2015, 08:18 PM
What would the price on it be? Or is there anyway to fix it?
I don't think I have never seen a broken sub tranny cover fixed. I will do $45 shipped, if it's picked up and paid via cash it is always cheaper. ;)
Howdy

Bashula
07-13-2015, 06:09 AM
Ok, I will Pm you what I want to do, but in the sub tranny the gears if a few teeth are missing would that hurt anything.
I will just have to make sure that there is no more teeth in the area of the gears. But is it even worth replacing the gears because I put a lot in the trike but random things pop up like this. I Just don't want another to break off and do the same, but soon it will be better to buy one on craigslist. But the thing is the engine runs great I don't want to just junk it other than the tranny.

But I will admit it broke because I forgot to turn the idle screw down and when put in gear the trike would move and I shifted it into gear stupid me:(.
I figured that out when I got my quad and I was messing with the screw and it moved the same.

Bashula
07-20-2015, 02:37 PM
This is the sub tranny gears.218775