PDA

View Full Version : have a little trouble

225 Trimoto
07-17-2015, 05:36 PM
now ill tell u how it began at first it did about 60 ks and surged going any higher i new it could go faster so i decided to check the valves so i took the head off cleaned the valves and put it back on again put everything back together and then double checked the timing sure enough it was good so i started it up and it ran rough so i took it for a drive and something probably the valves stated knocking so i took it into the shop checked th timing still good so i moved the timing sprocket left it didnt start i moved it right it idled better thinking perhaps a part was off wack i moved it over one more notch it was very under powered still under powered so i moved it back to were the timing marks said was good it didnt start so i dont know what i did so please help me!! it makes me sick to think that i messed it up just by cleaning the valves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yamawheeler
07-20-2015, 08:06 AM
Did you adjust valves to specs? And my timing mark was off a bit when taking head apart. Thinking about it it was a notch to the right. Timing marks are factory guides to set it up and adjust from there.