PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone

82honda200
08-01-2015, 04:06 AM
Hey y'all. I'm new to the site and also new to trikes haven't been on one since I was about 5. Needless to say this is my first atv ever and I decided to go old school and get myself a 3 wheeler. It does have some issues that need figured out before I can really enjoy it but it does run great when I can get it started lol. But considering I only paid $350 for it and it is ride able I'm not goin to complain ya know. But anyways my names bill and my trike is an 82 Honda 200 solid frame no suspension. I named it cherry short for cherry bomb. Its a 5spd semi auto with pull start. Thats about the only thong I dont like is it being pull start would rather having. A kicker instead but I'm getting used to it. I'm hoping to get some much needed insight from those of you who work on these because I dont know much about atvs considering this is my first. But anyways glad to be on the site and I have lots of questions so y'all will probly see a number of posts from me. But just wanted to say hey to everyone here and thanks for having me.

RIDE-RED 250r
08-01-2015, 08:08 AM
Welcome aboard. :beer